How is bubble feeling?

how is bubble feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/bloomberg-anchor-robbed-bitcoin-747/
rt.com/usa/fbi-owns-largest-bitcoin-wallet-458/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DELET THIS
kek, who here /safeinfiat/ for the firework?

Familiar

with bitcoin, I can smell the tulips

fresh off the presses

Pretty good. All we need to do is double the amount of BTC on the market and then it can finally crash.

Oh wait, you mean you can't up mining operations (silver), growing operations (tulips) or production operations (beanie babies, fiat currencies)? Well shit.

Feels good.
Will also feel good when ppl stop comparing a new and rising global store of value to some shitty plants and geological debris.

ITT: never before seen charts

ease of use is an issue... regular everyday people don't understand bitcoin.

>robbed
Did he show his private key? That's like posting your credit card information in a russian forum I mean you can't be this stupid.

>technology that will only get better and better
>a thing that is pretty to look at

B-BUT TULIP BUBBLE!

>better and better
>200k unspent transactions
>not even mainstrem

Most people don't understand how cars work
Therefore most people will never use cars

rt.com/usa/bloomberg-anchor-robbed-bitcoin-747/

On Friday, December 20, Matt Miller surprised his two fellow anchors – Adam Johnson and Trish Regan – with bitcoin gift certificates during his “12 Days of Bitcoin” segment. Johnson then flashed his certificate on the screen for roughly 10 seconds - more than enough time for a Reddit user to scan the digital QR code with his phone and take the gift for himself.

The user, who goes by the name “milywaymasta,” took to Reddit to explain what happened.

“The guy that is hosting the series gave bitcoin gift certificates to the other two hosts. One of them opens up the certificate to reveal QR code of the private key,” he wrote. "They then proceeded to show a closeup of the QR code in glorious HD for about 10 seconds. Hilarious."

“I took it, it was only $20 worth. It was exhilarating nevertheless. I'll send it back once Matt gives me a new address since someone else can sweep the old one. A segment on bitcoin security and the importance of NOT showing the private key and also BIP0038 (Password Encrypted Private Keys) Wallets will be more than enough compensation.”

>altcoins and coins currently in development

And it's good that it's still not mainstream. There's still time for people to invest and get more money in the game.

yeah but unlike cars, many people don't even know how to get bitcoin.

Old chinese proverb
waht go up
must go up more
buy bitcone

Published time: 19 Dec, 2013 00:40

FBI is global stakeholder in cryptocurrency, currently owns largest bitcoin wallet

rt.com/usa/fbi-owns-largest-bitcoin-wallet-458/

You could have used a bitcoin chart from any period on any time frame and applied it to that chart.

tell me how many of the "regular everyday people" understand our current financial system.

guys please listen

dont post bubble memes

normies have to buy these bags at 16k so we can cash out jesus christ dont you get whats at stake here

stop posting bubble means until the end of the new year for gods sake man