Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Friendly reminder to tell us what 3pp your game allows if you need character building help.

What's the coolest magic item your party has ever gotten?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warriors playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1dX4UYdtwTQKhY71Q45IHLtcu193zq1ZO5jHQ5_PnTl8/edit

Bloodforge: Infusions playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit

Legendary Vigilantes playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit

DSP's Forrest started a patreon for her own 3pp company: patreon.com/forrestfirestudios

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/barbarian/rage-powers/paizo---rage-powers/body-bludgeon-ex
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372783
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372219
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got some info from the Paizo boards for y'all.

>can anyone who has the book give details about the the elemental purist kineticist archetype?

They lose expand element, omnikinesis, and the 11th & 19th level infusions. Also, they get 'Internal Buffer' as if 5 levels lower (e.g. don't receive it at all until 11th).

In exchange they get two abilities;

Elemental Impossibility - 7th level. Composite blast with expanded element equal to primary. Also gets 'impossible' form or substance infusions not associated with their element at 7th & every 4 levels thereafter. Can enter an 'elemental impossibility' state to apply impossible infusions to kinetic blast.

Elemental Apocalypse - 20th level. Once per day universal form infusion usable with any blast with up to 1 mile range and radius up to 360 feet.

>what monsters are in this, beside Ymeri? (The Elemental Lord of Fire)

RADIOACTIVE BARBARIANS. THAT IS ALL.

Agrawgh-(CR5) earth based outsider type serpent-like borrowing creature.
Cinderghost-(CR7) ghost surrounded by ash.
Elemental Lord, Ymeri(CR28)
Elemental infused creature template(CR3)(Porcupine)
Jellyfish, bathysphere(CR1/2)- extra planar jelly fish.
Muraja- (CR5)NG monstrous humanoid hermit crab person.
Nephlei-(CR9) CN air based outsider woman.
Onkushu-(CR13) CG fire creature with wings, human like face, and oval body.
Ozimat-(CR11) Chunks of rocks float around a glowing green humanoid creature.
Veldenar-(CR10) Multi eyed blue frog like creature.

How much strength would my character need to cleanly rip that knight's head off with his bare hands?

None because our GMs suck and only roll for loot

That kineticist archetype sounds completely unexciting.

Well done paizo

>Are they are any new spells or magic items?

Planefarer's Band(ring)- 1/day grants special abilities based on one of the elemental planes, can be attuned to a different elemental plane each day.

Rift-Rending Bracers- Kineticist can use burn to create a rift to the material plane, ethereal plane, or elemental planes.
>Do the bracers allow for others or just the wearer? How much does it cost?
It cost 3 burn and a full round plus an additional burn cost for allowing others.

Janni Jaunt- Like plane shift but only to the astral, elemental, or material planes and the targets must be willing.
- Cleric 4th, Medium 3rd, Psychic 4th, Shaman 6th, Sorcerer/Wizard 6th, Summoner 5th, Witch 6th.

They do have a list of added spells for the elemental wizard schools of air, earth, fire, metal, water, and wood.

>archetypes

Elemental Purist(kineticist)-You specialize in one element, at 7th level gain a new infusion that can be from another element, called impossible infusion, and she gains another one at 11th, 15th, and 19th.(replaces 15th and 19th infusions)
Elemental Apocalypse- At 20th level you can use the elemental apocalypse universal form infusion(Lv 9, Burn 5, Blast-any, save reflex half), 1/day you create an explosion that functions like the explosion form infusion escept you can center anywhere within 1 mile and choose the blast to be between 5' to 360' radius.(this replaces omnikinesis)

Planar Sneak(rogue)- planar sense- You gain a +1(increases like trap finding) bonus on saves vs effects with the air, chaos, earth, evil, fire, good, law, and water descriptors.(replaces trap sense)
Elemental execution-(4th)- you can use sneak attack vs elementals but only do half damage plus you only have a 50% to crit. At 8th level you sneak attack any outsider immune to crits and sneak attack.(replaces uncanny dodge and improved uncanny dodge)

>Barbarian Rage Powers
Aryzul's Curse(SU)- Emanate an aura of radioactivity(cumulate str penalty).
Hshurha's Veil(SU)- Can use stealth while raging(plus 1/2 barbarian lv to stealth) also gain concealment vs ranged attacks and attacks of opportunity.
Kelizandri's Tide(SU)- Full round action while raging to perform combat maneuver to all targets within 10' to force them 5' closer+ 1/day whirl wind attack.
Ymeri's Pyre(SU)- Each round you rage it counts for 2 rounds for the duration of any negative conditions effecting you, plus you can use 5 rounds of rage to make another save.

>New domains (Druids)
Plane of Air
Ariel Agility(EX)- Bonuses in various levels of gravity.
Wind Savant(SU)- Wind effects are 2 levels less severe and gain a bonus 1/2 you druid level vs gases, gaseous breath weapons, inhaled poisons, and similar effects.
Plane of Earth
Spelunker(SU)- Bonuses while in rocky terrain, underground, and squeezing in tight places.
One with the Stone(SU)- Gain limit use earth glide ability.
Plane of Fire
Fire Hardened(EX)- Gain fire resistance, fire planar adaptation, and other bonuses when in fire dominant plane.
One with the Flame(SU)- Grant allies cold outsider bane, fire outsider bane, or flaming weapon properties.
Plane of Water
Aquatic Veil(SU)- Surround yourself with water, gain bonuses on swim checks and breath underwater, can expend use to attack with the water.
Hydraulic Crush(SP)- Create a 5' radius 30' high column of water that does 1d6 bludgeoning damage per druid level plus knock prone.

>without posting the full stat block, can we get some hints on Ymeri's stats?
CR 28, lots of fire-power, doesn't stay dead, can talk to elementals and dragons, fights with four very hot longswords, has 10 mythic ranks while on the Elemental Plane of Fire, can teleport through flames, can cast any spell with the fire-descriptor as a spell-like ability.

And now for the next book. Reminder that I DO NOT HAVE THIS BOOK, this is all taken from the Paizo forums.

>Archetypes
Divine champion Warpriest
Divine paragon Cleric
Iomedaean enforcer Paladin

>Feats
Bravery in Action
Crowd Control (Combat, Teamwork)
Diverse Obedience
Divine Communion
Divine Fighting Technique (Combat)
Minor Miracle
Reward of the Faithful
Unbound Bravery
Undaunted Bravery

>Magic Items
Amulet of courage
Book of written whispers
Icon of order
Staff of Nethys

>Spells
Enlightened step (Transmutation)
Firewalker’s meditation (Abjuration)
Medusa’s bane (Abjuration)
Rite of bodily purity (Abjuration)
Rite of centered mind (Abjuration)
See beyond (Divination)
Spirit bonds (Divination)
Visualization of the body (Transmutation)
Visualization of the mind (Transmutation)

>Other
Apocryphal subdomains
Arcanist exploit
Bardic masterpieces
Divine fighting techniques
Paladin codes
Paladin oaths
Rogue talent
Spellbook
Traits

>Iomedaean Enforcer Paladin
Jesus shitchrist are they actually pushing that storyline? Is their canon that the events of Hell's Vengeance mean nothing?

Divine Fighting Techniques
>Asmodeus works with maces, crit threats and confirms causes sickness, advanced benefit is swift action dirty tricks against foes denied Dex to AC
>Desna is starknifes of course, initial benefit makes them completely Cha-based for attack and damage, advanced benefit is weird pseudo full-attack (random number of attacks but only 1 roll) Chaotic good bards can trade versatile performances.
>Erastil is longbows. Standard action ranged bodyguardish ability is initial benefit. Advanced benefit boosts initial. Lawful good rangers with archery combat style can choose benefits as bonus feats
>Irori lets you take attack penalty to deal average damage with unarmed strikes. Advanced ability removes attack penalty and causes crits to do maxed damage. Lawful neutral monks and brawlers can get as bonus feats.
>Lamashtu is falchions and kukris. Standard action to attack that changes your ability modifier damage bonus (i.e. strength bonus) to bleed damage. Advanced benefit is attacking a bleeding target causes 1 round staggering (with save 1/round)

>only 3 archetypes
>ONLY THREE ARCHETYPES

THAT BETTER BE A FUCKING CHAPRIEST, PAIZO

Cont.
>Norgorbers is light/one-handed weapons of your size (includes thrown. First attack against completely unaware target deals 1 size larger damage. Advanced benefit is swift action stealth vs CMD check to make 1 target completely unaware. Neutral evil rogues can gain as talents.
>Rovagugs is dirty tricks. Initial benefit deals limited nonlethal damage with dirty trick and optional cha-based skill penalty with +5 dirty trick success. Advanced benefit is with great ax/natural weapons. When power attacking ignore very limited amount of hardness/DR. Chaotic Evil barbarians can take as rage powers.
>Sarenrae is scimitars, can make all damage with scimitars non-lethal at no penalty, as well as nonlethal fire/good/light/inflict spells. Advanced benefit is 1/round healing from dealing nonlethal damage.
>Torag is warhammers, gain wis-mod combat reflexes (replaces and count as). Advanced benefit is 1/round vital strike with AoO, crits on this grant free disarm/trip.
>Urgathoa is scythes, limited daily swift action to gain temps hps when on hit. Advanced benefit is limited daily force target to resave against diseases and only failures count.

>New outsiders
Well now I'll want to throw these at my party as soon as someone leaks the book here

>Aryzul's Curse
That's amazing, and I need it

>New divine caster archetypes
>Hopefully stuff for martials with Divine Fighting Techniques
Oooh please someone get scans ASAP

What storyline?

Something something Glorious Reclamation successful.

>Torag: Wis-mod Combat Reflexes and Vital Strike AoO
Well, time to roll a Dwarf I guess.

>Desna is starknifes of course, initial benefit makes them completely Cha-based for attack and damage, advanced benefit is weird pseudo full-attack (random number of attacks but only 1 roll)

This sounds very interesting. Starknives aren't great weapons, but getting to swap to use Cha in place of attack and damage could be very powerful, especially for someone like an Oracle. With the right Mystery and this, you could use Charisma for attack, damage, AC and reflex saves.

>Iomedaen Enforcer:
Take wherever the paladin class features say evil and change it to chaos basically and good to law (alters detect evil, smite evil, aura of faith, aura of righteousness, holy champion), slightly different class skills

>Divine Champion:
Warpriest archetype. Must match deity archetype, deific obedience for level 3 bonus feat with sentinel boons, gains favored opposing deity (ala ranger favored enemy) at 6/12/18, can use fervor for boon abilities with 9th level feat

>Divine Paragon:
cleric archetype. Deific obedience as bonus feat. 1 full domain, 1 spell only domain, gains accelerated boon access from any of 3 boon paths (choose 1 per level), gets brand that acts as holy symbol/DF and higher level aura

>Traits
Apprentice is a cantrip 1/day as SLA from a trait

Crusader is a great trait for anti-chaos campaign (attack boost)

Oathkeeper's Vows (Kols) gets lesser geas and geas onto the paladin spell list, always nice to have those

Gemstone Collector(Yuelral) trait will bonus and trait bonus to choice of Cha-based skill if you carry a valuable(level-based quickly insignificant) jewels

Natural Magic (Yuelral) add two druid cantrip to class spell lists and spell known for all your classes

I dimly remember a feat or trait that allows you to swing a smaller enemy as an improvised weapon, but I can't find it anymore.
Help me Veeky Forums, please.

>Others
Expert Cipher rogue talent is very nice boost to UMD for rogues

Amulet of Courage has limited fear removal, but also boosts bravery (ala gloves of dueling) so it synergizes with a number of AWT options for a very reasonable price if using automatic bonus progression

Hymn of restorative harmonics is a limited possible (save reroll)condtion removal for bards (similar conditions to mid to high paladin mercys)

Diverse obedience is an interesting feat, boosts effective level for deific obedience and allows you to select (1 time permanent once chosen) which of the boons you get from evangelist/exalted/sentinel at each level (can change which class every time you choose). Doesn't work well with the prestige classe (bunch of restrictions) but cherry picking is always nice

Divine communion is "ask GM if this will make you fall" the feat, with a bonus if the action wont

Would it make sense to take the Wild Magic drawback in SoP as a divine caster for a Lawful deity or no?

In general I'd say no, but depends on the deity.

Erastil, specifically

The Glorious Reclamation *was* successful, though.

Every AP assumes the heroes were present, which means no one was there to stop the Glorious Reclamation because the only heroes were on the Reclamation's side.

>Rovagug is dirty tricks and nonlethal damage
Who the fuck wrote this? Literally every other piece of Rovagug content is sunder based and hes the god of killing and destruction why would he ever deal nonlethal damage?

I cant see how Erastil would handle it. A god of laws and knowledge or a god of "i know better than you" could easily be wild magic, because the "wild magic" is merely you not understanding the many complex systems your god has in place and needing to study more.

Erastil? I can see no real justification.

Every AP assumes the players were present, the players were against the glorious reclamation, even if you try to twist it to "heroes" in a narrative sense the "heroes" were the evil characters that stopped the reclamation.

Well, I have an Aegis due to GM ruining my original concept, with god tier stats. 21/16/16/18/12/12 base stats at level 5.

Should I run a two weapon two-handed Aegis, a bow Aegis, or something else?

...Would this mean that if a Desna Paladin tried to smite with this, they wouldn't any to-hit bonus?
Since smite is untyped CHA, it wouldn't stack.

You could probably run TWF with stats like that, or a natural attacking Aberrant.

Isn't there some kind of aegis/soulbolt build thats ridiculous?

2hu's "elves" are eternally 15-year-old girls with animal ears. Discuss.

One of the best things an aegis can get is perfect flight, with a speed that can be increased directly and indirectly.

Genuinely, I'd go aegis 3/hawkguard 2, with Student of the Astral Suit at 3rd level.
Now you're a flying initiator, and in three levels you'll be a flying initiator that can counter everything from movement inside your threatened range to attacks directed at yourself or your allies. Go Tempest Gale and swap into Elemental Nimbus for cheese, and consider spending the 2 customization points for Initiator's Soul, so your aegis levels count as full initiator levels to tack on to your hawkguard's progression.

d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/barbarian/rage-powers/paizo---rage-powers/body-bludgeon-ex

>can make all damage with scimitars non-lethal at no penalty
She already has a trait that makes all slashing damage nonlethal with a BONUS, who would ever take this?

>Erastil grants you the magic only reluctantly, because he wants you to settle down with a nice girl, and he thinks having unpredictable bullshit happen when you do it will convince you to stop

Alright, i'm back to actually recruit people.

i posted this earlier

So if anyone is interesting in joining our games, UTC -7 6pm till midnightish on sats, HMU @ [email protected], i'll send you the forum links and everything

Also still trying to figure out what module to run, any suggestions?

Yo, got some proposed rewords for Coreid in Bloodforge: Infusions

> Vital Core (Ex): A coreid's only vital point is the crystal core that contains their consciousness; they benefit from a 25% chance to negate critical hits and sneak attacks, which stacks with effects such as fortification. This core remains hidden and mobile through the coreid's form, and thus cannot be specifically targeted while the coreid has a body around it (such as by called shots). When the coreid is reduced to 0 or less hit points, their form dissembles into a pile and exposes their core, enabling it to be targeted. While in this state, the coreid is their core rather than a creature. The core is a diminutive object with 2 hit points per hit die of the coreid, AC 14, and 10 hardness. The coreid reconstitutes a body after one day as long as their core has not been destroyed, regaining their full maximum hit point total (they still do not gain other resources, such as spells or power points) and becoming a living, mobile creature once more. If the core is destroyed, it may be used as the coreid's remains for spells such as resurrection and other effects which require or use the remains of a living creature.

> Metallic Form (Ex): Rare coreid land amidst massive veins or collections of metal. These coreid only grind down metal for their forms. They increase their natural armor bonus to AC by +2 and gain DR 1/adamantine, which improves by 1 every 4 character levels. They do not gain a bonus to CMD from their particulate form racial ability. In addition, their preference for metals means that they only build up their form from nearby metals. The coreid takes three days to reconstitute its body (see the vital core ability), but this time may be hastened by being supplied with mundane metals; every 50 pounds of metal provided to the core shortens this time by 1 day. This racial trait replaces slight frame.

(Cont)

> Closest Imitation (Ex): The rarest coreid have an inkling of the beings they once were, to the point where their form is fused particulate. Their type changes to Humanoid (aberrant). These coreid may be Medium or Small (chosen at character creation) and gain an additional power point per level. This racial trait replaces particulate form.

Thank you.

>Also still trying to figure out what module to run, any suggestions?

What kind of campaign do you want to run? Cinematic combat? Journey to the West? Urban mystery?

Wrath of the Righteous in the hands of someone who knows what to change is excellent, I'd suggest that.

...I want to be a skald, give this to my entire party, and have a clusterfuck of fuckers hitting fuckers with other fuckers

Is anyone else getting this for the pfsrd?

Yep.Looks like they've run out of bandwidth or something.

Yeah, it's been happening a lot lately. It'll fix itself in anywhere from hours to days. I use Archives of Nethys while it's down.

Heyo,

I am trying to make a gunslinger based on Allan Quartermain (League of extraordinary gentlemen)

Now im still a beginner in pathfinder so i don't know how i should go about it (and the pathfinder d20 site seems to be down for me atm) Do people have pointers on how to play/build a gunslinger using a winchester style weapon?

I also would like to get a fitting model, i was thinking of using the GW scion leader (with the big trenchcoat, converting him ofcourse) Does anyone know of any good models i could use?

>wrath of the Righteous
>Iomedae horns

I'm not sure if i can fix it user

Just remove the horns and make it a conversation, not an interview.

>Cinematic combat?

What is cinematic combat? Any examples?

So, I'm building a firearms user for my next game and heard that there were some cool things in Gunslingers of Porphyra. I can't see it in the trove, so does anyone have a copy and be willing to post the firearms mods/materials stuff?

I'll take a look at it, i'm sure I can fix the murderhorns of Iomedae

myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372783
Would you let this delightful kitsune into your game?

myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372219
Would you let 2hu's cringy trainwreck kitsune into your game?

I have to say my game isn't Pathfinder so I'd probably let neither in, but yes I'd let the autistic 2hu Kitsune in over the furry hermaphrodite one.

Awww fuck it has Mythic tiers.

Sounds about right, since he's a pedo.

We already have a furry in our game, no fucking thank you we don't need more

>yes I'd let the autistic 2hu Kitsune in over the furry hermaphrodite one

>Maaya's furry ears crinkle at their tips, and her huge tail flicks away from Téläna in a mildly agitated fashion. "These pirates are shipping profane artifacts that rend apart reality and allow the passage of bloodthirsty fiends into the Dragon Between. If we tarry too much, their scheme will come to fruition, and we will see a new Age of Demons." The dark-haired young girl clasps hands, all but concealing arms in the frills of her detached sleeves. "It is hardly unreasonable to say that time is of the essence."

Are you sure?

I am not multiclassing at all. My last concept was multiclassing to the max, and GM basically yelled at me for being able to do 7d6 every other turn.

You know, fuck the Psion destroying the battle or the half giant psychic warrior unable to miss and constantly dealing 4d6. Screw the multiclassing idiot.

Good thing you don't have to choose.

Yes. This does not make any sense. What's the reasoning behind Rovagug doing nonlethal damage?

At least you didn't multiclass Cave Druid and Monk.

Why is he against multiclassing? Especially with stats like those?

Honestly, I'd say fuck it and go Brutal Slayer Bushi Stalker and just fuck his world up. Bonus points if you cheese it with an adaptive bow.

Honestly, what's the problem with that?

Sounds cute, would bully to blushing frustration then try to convince them it's because of ust.

>7d6 every other turn
>GM gets butthurt over fucking 12.5 dpr

>Bushi
>Needing a bow
Just weeb it up with Mithral Current's sword beams.

my buddy got butthurt over 10d6 every three rounds at most

some people just have no sense of proportion

Did anyone ever get a PDF or pages from strange Aeons? I really want to DM it for my buds but I'm a poorfag to the extreme.

Canid ears don't just crinkle and their tails don't just flick away from someone.

Do strikes and counters performed with a ranged weapon always expend the ammunition in the weapon?
I understand for example when there's an attack involved you do, but stuff like deflecting shot or piercing shot in tempest gale feel like they should logically, but have no clear rule about it.

>because of ust

What did underground storage tanks ever do to you?

I think the rule is it expends it if there is an attack made

>Hshurha's Veil
Holy tits, this is insane. Dip in Rogue for SneakRageLancePounce?

I didn't say he'd need it, it's cheese for a reason. My typical recommendation is nodachi for ultimate dweebaboo power.

>posted before finishing
This would also include attack rolls made to oppose

>"I am so furious, even your eyes don't want to approach me!"

>Mithral Current
>Sword Beams
Huh? Mithral Current Strike are 100% melee attacks,aren't they?

some of them let you melee attack at a distance if you draw your weapon as part of it.

>Angry Marines chief scout

Aside from being the perfect place to resolve the unresolved sexual tension? Not much.

Really? Which ones?
I'm skimming through PoW:Ex, but nothing seems to be jumping out at me. Are you referring to how Dance Of The Silver Hurricane can attack all opponents who missed you, no matter what reach you have? Or how Reaching Blade Stance increases your reach for your first attack?

So the problem with 2hu is that he's not autistic enough to have a profound understanding of canidae physiology?

A race of Sentient, Telekinetic, Magical weapons might be cool.

Also
>Sword sticks the flail into his cuirasse and draws himself.
>Flail takes over and uses an ENTIRELY different fighting style.

>scream at them until they uncomfortably shift their eyes away from you.

Never mind, I just noticed Mithral Wave allowing you to attack at "close" range rather than melee.

Well it's not JUST that.
>Téläna added, "While I've no doubt that we will encounter those with nefarious designs, I tend to judge one upon their deeds. Even the darkest souls can be redeemed sometimes.

>Maaya's lavender eyes narrow towards the paladin, and a black eyebrow lifts itself just as the tips of her furry ears wrinkle."Lady Téläna, we are traveling to an area where bloodthirsty pirates and reality-sundering cultists of the Na-Vakhti operate." The young fox crosses her arms. "I am inclined to think that any rakshasas and other fiends we encounter there will be vile people who must be put to the sword, or better, subdued and captured to prevent reincarnation. The rare exception will be some sort of prisoner or outcast whose circumstances will be..." A nervous cough escapes her glossy lips. "Obvious."

>tfw my DM gives me that "oh you and your casual power-gaming" look when my martial does their job and deliver large amounts of direct damage at melee range

THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO WHY DO PEOPLE GET SO IRRATIONALLY ANGRY ABOUT THIS.

Check out the "Wave" strikes like Iron Wave, Silver Wave and Quicksilver Wave. They allow you to make an attack against someone up to 25 + 5 feet per two initiator levels away from you.

Like what's the problem with this one? It looks like he's just writing in character while describing how his character looks and reacts. Honestly I wish the people I played with were half that descriptive with their character's actions.

>Diverse Obedience
>Probably means you can pick-and-choose from Deific, Devilish, Demonic, Celestial, and Hellknight Obedience options OR can choose to from any of Exalted/Evangelist/Sentinel options

Dear lord, either way that's a potent option to have.

>It looks like he's just writing in character while describing how his character looks and reacts.
It's purple prose bullshit that drowns out real RP content.

not that guy but someone making sure to remind everyone that their character's a cute young girl in every post makes me think that they're playing with one hand under the table.

Doesn't this mean you could pick and choose from Arshea and Lymnieris?

Okay, so you don't like it.
I kinda do, as long as it doesn't get repeated every single line than little fillers like that are fine.

It's the second one, but you can choose which one you get at which level.

But it IS repeated.

>Maaya's ears go twitch-twitch-twitch when she hears a certain word. "Mr. Sigil, I am commander of no one here. I am simply being more forceful when it comes to proffering suggestions and plans of action. Chroma Lily is our true commander," gesturing respectfully to the half-daelkyr in the floral garb.

>writing out what your character says in-character and describing what your character does is "fake" roleplaying and ruins "real' roleplaying.

Gotcha.

If you do it EVERY line, then it's fun for nobody.

It can get real annoying.

>"I have already made peace with the fact that fiend-hunting is not a job one undertakes if one wishes to be comfortable, much to my chagrin..." The young girl faintly grumbles, a twitchy fang poking from her upper lip, fingers tapping on her elbows. "But you are ultimately correct. We should take decisive action."