What's a good system to use for a game where the PCs are all knights or men-at-arms?

What's a good system to use for a game where the PCs are all knights or men-at-arms?

That alone could be anything. Hell, I could see it in MAID, PCs trying to please whoever their boss is.

Pendragon?

D&D Martials only.

For Heroic Knights, Pendragon. If you want it gritty and lethal instead, Harnmaster.

Riddle of Steel
Careful though: it's highly lethal.

Of everything that's overwhelmingly retarded about this armour, why leather plates?

GURPS.
Good combat stuff, nice lists of weapons and armors and stuff.

Pendragon

Why would a knight need a satchel? What does he expect to get out of that thing in the middle of battle?

Water? Beer? Bible?

Water and beer did not exist in the Middle Ages.

If you're going realistic, authentic, Riddle of Steel/Song of Swords.

If you're going for more high powered/over the top stuff, Legends of the Wulin is great. While its core is eastern style Wuxia combat, I've used it for western style characters with great success and only a few tweaks.

If you're talking about his chest piece, that is very clearly a coat of plates or a brigandine.

Pendragon is great I recommend it has a good amount of realism in economics (if you want to use the advance rules) , and the fact that combat is deadly, but it also has plenty of room for weird magical occurrences.

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition

Pendragon.

Burning Wheel.

What's Burning Wheel like?

neither did air, few shitposters realize that air was discovered in 1863 by louis pastuer

Complicated at first, but you'll get the hang of it pretty fast. I don't recommend it for large groups though.

It has a very deadly combat system, and yet is very RP focused.

Combat is like rock paper scissors with actions happening at the same time. So if I Block and you attack, I can cancel your attack and maybe set you up for an attack with my next action---but! I have to script all my actions for the round before it starts.

Friends and I had fun running a Game of Thrones game with it.

Can you use it for a 1700's survival/exploration game?

It's pretty versatile, honestly, and combat doesn't always have to be that rock-paper-scissors style. Using it's simplified to only be a couple of rolls.

I GM it and only break out that sorta complicated combat for important fights, like those that tie to instincts, goals, or beliefs.

Symbaroum