Coins not shilled on Veeky Forums

>coins not shilled on Veeky Forums
>these are the subset you should be buying RIGHT NOW
Don't you see how this is the effect of "SLIDE" that we see on /pol/ taken to the umpteenth degree due to automation and literal shills. Please give away your precious knowledge in this thread and let it be a safe haven from all the shilling. What does no one else know?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/09ieS
medium.com/@tronlabs/the-expected-schedule-compatible-with-trx-announced-by-peiwo-app-526a8f07d0c5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many Ark for a gf like that?

I know of one that insures end to end encryption of smart contracts really any code that is scalable and efficient.
this one is only impressed by bancor hodlers

those tits are bigger than her head wtf

Sauce pls

>tfw you went all in on XMR but then Veeky Forums shills started going after it and now you're scared

like you said, shit gets slid. threads with just a few replies that make it out tend to have really good coins.

head to tit ratio is really fucked up. And those hands and that flat ass. Is that a trap by any chance. btw, just get into their threads and call their alt coins alt coins that are only mined by miners with outdated hardware to sell for bitcoins. They lose their shit

imgur.com/a/09ieS

>Is that a trap by any chance.
i wish

>gf
>her
>being this gay

Look at the fucking hands, geez

Via will offer smart contracts after their next update near the end of the month. It's also nearing the end of its triangle.

>i wish
That has to be a fucking trap with chooped benis, come one you can see the fucking jaw

>Look at the fucking hands, geez

shit it is Bens little sister. Didn't recognized her.

based on biz right now, I would look at
>vertcoin
>bancor
>mona & nekonium (probably just japanese market movements)
>feathercoin
>bitbay
you're welcome

Also getting a lightning network update.

Look at Electroneum. There are a few threads in the archive where people explain it.

Buy FLiK

LUX is going to explode when it hits new exchanges.
Holding bags, but i really dont care it's going to surge back up

Look at BIS. Masternodes coming in 2018 are just the cherry on top

>no enigma

NXT has an airdrop this month. Pretty safe place to park money while BTC is going on a rampage. Ardor also goes live.

>half billion market cap

Blocknet is almost never shilled on Veeky Forums, or anywhere for that matter. Currently has the lowest volume in the top 100.
Simply put, it is the best decentralized exchange in development at the moment. AMA

also that last stat in the infograph is now wrong, at current volume it would actually be $132 per BLOCK, per year

Haven't really seen many talk about XJO

It's on poop exchanges and has lolnovolume but you can mine 1000+ daily. It's pretty alright if you have a rig and if it ever did hit big exchanges then you're in the money

You're fine. You bought XMR at a good time.

This. The team is German by the way, which is nice.

>pic related

MKR
I've tried shilling it on here, never much interest. I've seen it mentioned exactly once by someone else. And yet, it has greater promise than any Veeky Forums memecoin. Fully trustless credit and stablecoin system. The decentralised central bank. If that doesn't get you interested, there is no hope for you. Long-awaited launch is the 17th. Be on board before then.

I wanna titfuck this Kike slut

those UDDERS

XMR is bound to moon
It's way more secure than most other coins meaning the only people who actually use cryptos will adopt it more and more

Digibyte it around $0.01. If it were ever to rise to around $1.00 at any point in time, buying 100 digibytes at $0.01 would have a value of $10,000 assuming I did the math right. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Number one rookie mistake is seeing things in $ value. The days of 9000%+ gains are long gone dude.

are you pretending to be retarded? why?

Very interesting, can you shill me some more?

I was just thinking that if you set it at a specific amount within reason and let it sit until it hit that specific value, that you could cash it out at the specified value and move the value to something at rock bottom to basically raise the floor value. I don't know if it would take days,months,year, or if it would even reach $1.00 value at all, but to freeze a certain amount on the gamble that it would one day be worth the amount you predict it to be worth seems like a worthy gamble to me. I plan to stop accumulating it at 500 and just keep and eye on it to see if it ever rises to the promising point. It seems like a nice way to safely acquire 50k at some point without causing you to constantly worry about it.

Looks interesting. Now delet it.

Cobinhood continues to fly under the radar. Exchange launches in a week and still outside too 100 MC. Just saying.

Alright, I will tell you about something you probably didn't know. She is not a virgin and had cum on her face. Pretty disgusting to think about it. Since this picture was taken she also probably degraded a lot and it wouldn't surprise me if she missed her prime for making babies and taking care of a family, due to preferring riding the cock carousel. And you know what the worst part is? Even though she degraded, had the time of her life riding Chad cock, she will STILL be put on a pedestal for simply being woman. Somewhere out there is a beta provider who will marry each and every one of these WHORES and even divide his net worth with her because he puts women on a pedestal.

Disgusting.

Syscoin also solid imo. The two are related aren’t they?

please post more of this girl

ChainTrade hits exchanges next week... I think the 17th. It's like robinhood but for commodities. CEO openly states on tv and whitepaper that it will be worth 100 bln by 2020...

AML Bitcoin

been hodling MKR since 2016, hoping that it moons like a motherfucker when DAI is released. luckily it's held relatively decently on the ratio with ETH just because there's such low volume.

buy some MKR biznuts, you won't regret it.

fuck off dont you dare tell me you wouldn't

K H A Z A R M I L K E R S

Factom never really gets shilled around here but it is still a rock solid project with a ton of institutional interest. Definitely the turtle in the race though.

This and verge. medium.com/@tronlabs/the-expected-schedule-compatible-with-trx-announced-by-peiwo-app-526a8f07d0c5