Inquisitorial Penal Regiment Veeky Forums: Under New Management Edition

Listen up Guardsmen! I am second Lieutenant Jericho Aaldenberg. And as of this moment in time, I am currently in charge of distributing Inquisitor Laraques orders to you all.

For those of you who are off duty, funeral detail for Vice Admiral Sternbridge, as well as those we've recently lost, will begin shortly. Dress uniforms ONLY! NO GUNS ALLOWED! Looking at YOU Hansen!
-----------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_Veeky Forums

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VoIO80N5pcg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNJ1RHUnX9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He'd walk out off the ships training room. One hand clutching his side, while the other is nursing a black eye.

*he'd be walking along*
"Malak? Is that you? What's with the eye? And the suit?"

I already got shit for this in less than two minutes, so I'm going to explain this here and now.

The sole purpose of Jericho is to give the regiment it's orders and news. NOTHING ELSE!

He is in no way a character meant for anything else. He is like Central from the old threads. A background character that doesn't give orders or anything else! Just delivers the news!

>His only response, is to groan in utter pain.
>Pain, which is both physical from his training with the ships Stormtroopers, and the Drill Abbot that was brought aboard. As well as mental, at finding that Kane is still on the ship.
>The mental pain seems to be the worst of it...

... Training.... Demotion.... Stormtrooper training....

"Oh you poor child, want some liquor? I got plenty"

>He glares at the skeletal Daemon before him. A hint of confusion in his exhausted eyes as to why Kane is still around.

Don't take offense to this... or do, I honestly couldn't care less. But WHY are you still here!?

Why in holy Feth hasn't someone killed you, and sent you back to your dark God yet? It simply doesn't make sense to me.

"Retribution...revalation....mostly the fact i need to stretch a bit before slaanesh gets back to buttfucking me"
>he would stand there, being a skeleton
"Notice any changes?"

>Sits in the bridge of the Lady of Spectoris
>Whistling some foreign song
>He waits for orders or permission to leave

>the servant of chaos feels a familiar scent coming from somewhere in the memorial room

>His eyes narrow as he stares at the skeletal Daemon before him. There is a long pause of silence, before he finally speaks up.

... Just... don't stick your pelvis into anything important....

"Malak...i feel something...something you may not be fond of..."

>He looks up upon hearing this, yet remains silent for a moment.

... I swear to the Emperor, if you brought along friends, I'm going to Airlock your ass...

>He pushes himself off the wall. Clenching his teeth at the pain he receives, as his body protests against this.

Let's go Kane.... I may not trust you, and to be honest, I'd rather push you out an airlock. But the fact is, I have a duty to look into this, so let's get going... before anyone shows up for the memorial.

>Kane is drawn to the memorial of the troops rather than the Admiral himself
>as Malak approaches he feels a bad sensation in his throat, the taste of metal and lemon

I swear to the Emperor, there better not be "Suddenly daemons" everywhere... I had enough of that two weeks ago when we lost our last ship over Umbrellion.

"Memorial? Why would it..."
>he'd slowly step into the memorial

>one of the names on the memorial stands out, it calls out to malak

Rolled 10 - 10 (1d100 - 10)

>He tries to resist the urging. Knowing only bad things can happen when you start getting these kinds of "feelings".
-10 since malak is exhausted, and has been having his mind slowly eroded thanks to stormtrooper training.

>He reads the name

"Pvt. Peepers"

>his head feels light for a moment and the feeling subsides
>suddenly the ship feels a bit...crowded

>Watches him from behind the memorial, shaking its head disapprovingly before vanishing

>Sadly, his mind and body are to exhausted, and he'd find himself to curious about the feeling.

Ugh... I know I'm going to regret this in every fucking way imaginable.

>He'd vox the bridge as he moves closer to the memorial.

Bridge. This is Stormtrooper Ordenius. We've got a bit of a problem down on deck 17. Requesting back up. Over.

>The collection of muppets from the Hammerhead stand at the memorial dressed in the dress uniforms they wore to the dinner.

"Malak? Malak!"
>shakes him up
Do i roll for this?

Gibbers, right?

Bingo.

I've been assuming.

Also, is discord acting up for anyone else? I keep getting connection issues.

Also, assume , happena before

>He shakes his head clear of these feelings.

I... I don't know.... but I feel like I'm being watched by someone to say the least.

Rolled 60 (1d100)

>the scanners do not notice a warp-based presence on the ship

Rolled 9 (1d100)

>seeks

ok, who even is this? None of this is making sense to me.

Feeling like you're being watched is......bad.

>He takes a seat. Bit even having had a chance to change out of his training gear.

To say the least Oddball...

>He clenches his teeth and momentarily winces in pain as his body protests and thr slightest if movements.

Rolled 59, 68 = 127 (2d100)

>First roll detection, second roll seeking

>Sits in the bridge, checking sensor readings

>stops next to Malak and looks at the memorial

"Never thought i'd be at my own funeral., how is Vic?"

>Malak nearly jumps out his seat at this, before rolling away, and into a combat stance.

What the hell!?! What in the damned warp are you? Because I know for a fact that peepers should be dead!

>he turns to look at malak

"Dead? No. Two things survive in the warp and i happen to be both of them"
"Think malak, think"

>he smiles and exhales smoke, despite the absence of a pipe

Unless you're a god damn daemon, nothing survives out there without a Gellar field!

>he chuckles, but the voice is not his

"What about heretics?"

>he is slowly becoming taller

I know that exhausted feel-

What?! How?!

>The Crewmen jump backwards and ready their sidearms.

What madness is this?!

Oh~ FUCK ME with a HANDBAG!!!

>He backs away for a moment, before turning to the few people in the room, and shouting.

Everyone out! NOW!

"Priest-man? What in the unholy gods happened to you?"

youtube.com/watch?v=VoIO80N5pcg

"You see malak, i made a deal with the devil"

>his burnt skin cracks as limbs grow out of his torso

"I made a deal with Tzeentch in exchange for my soul, i would be given the power and a chance to face you for your injustice"

>tentacles rip out of his back and from his collarbone a demonic dog-like head breaks out

"So the Changer of Ways merged me with Persis, the Deamon born of a thirst for revenge"

>the two heads look at malak and both speak at once

"It means that only you can harm us and we can harm only you"
"It means that only you can harm us and we can harm only you"

>both grin with maws filled with unholy fangs

>The crewmen take the opportunity to tactically retreat to the Hammerhead, where their guns that might not even damage the creature are kept.

>Stretches and grabs a book
Maybe I should go back home once before I died... Now that I mentioned it to the Inquisitor, I canĀ“t get Spectoris out of me head now... Maybe go say hello to Watcher.

"Boy...what have you done to yourself...you merged with a spawn of a god damn TRICKSTER GOD?!"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNJ1RHUnX9s

>His eyes would widen at the sight of peepers changing into a daemon, before he quickly regains his senses, and makes for the least occupied door out of the room.
>As he runs, he Vox's the bridge.

This is Stormtrooper Ordenius to thr bridge! Come in bridge! I need you to initiate a lockdown of deck 17! I repeat! Initiate lockdown of deck 17 immediately! We have a daemon on-board!

Rolled 48 (1d100)

"YOU CANNOT RUN FROM YOUR DUTY!"
"YOU CANNOT RUN FROM YOUR DUTY!"

>The demon runs after him and reaches out with a tentacled hand to grab malak

Roger that, trooper. Initiating lockdown.

>He'd manage to duck underneath them, before turning a corner and entering into an armoury.

>"I like to think of this as a tactical retreat, and a chance to allow the others to escape, not shrugging off my duty.

>He then locks down the armory door, before doing what he needs to do.

Rolled 29 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>slams all the limbs into the door, fueled by rage at Malak's flight

"I WILL DRINK YOUR SOUL, COWARD!"
"I WILL DRINK YOUR SOUL COWARD!"

"BOY!? BOY!? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TURN TO TZEENCH?!"
>he'd run after Peepers, ignoring Malak
"WHERE HAS YOUR FAITH DISSAPEARED?!"

Rolled 4 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>The door caves in but does not give

>he sticks a clawed hand trough a gap and slashes at malak

>He continues doing what he needs to do, seeing as how he has more than enough time.

>"That ought to do it"

Rolled 3, 20, 7 + 4 = 34 (3d20 + 4)

forgot to roll for what I'm doing.

Rolled 34 (1d100)

>slams at the door again

"MALAK!"
"MALAK!"

>Malak would remain silent at this point. His plan having been completed to the best of his ability.

>"Come on in mister wolf..."

Rolled 14 (1d20)

>Persis sticks his hound head trough the gap and breathes warp fire into the room

"Peepers...talk to me...I can help you!"

What mess is this again? Explain yourself guardsmen!

"WHAT!?"
>the human head turns to look at Kane as Persis breathes fire into the room

>He'd keep his body pressed up against the wall, and away from the hell fire. His body kept safe.

Come on in mister wolf! I've got party favors!

>Was on the mess hall, drinking tea after having given Sternbridge her final regards.
>She was walking back to her quarters when she saw the last thing she'd want to see now: Daemons... in Malak's room.

>Decides it's best to return to the mess hall and drink alcohol rather than tea.

I'm not in the mood for more shit today.

>She drinks a cup awhole and fills it again

>The Tankers are creeping back towards the source of the confrontation with a wide array of heavy weapons.

Rolled 93 (1d100)

>Attempts to break down the door and enter

"You...of all people on this dirty, ungodly ship...you are one who should have never strayed to the path of chaos"
"Don't let Tzeench fool you"

Who is this? He has more heads than a normal soldier is allowed to have.

He better has an excuse for this or I will have to rip one of his heads of.

Rolled 66 (1d100)

>howls in agony as blood and warp juices drip from his damaged body

"Blame HIM!"
"AAAAAAAA"
>the other head howls in anger and pain

>the monster stuffs itself into the vents and follows malak, leaving a trail of blood

>He sits in silence, in the vents above the room. A small smile on his face as he hears the door to the deck 17 armory open up, and the sound of peepers footsteps entering into the trip mine covered room.

>"Sorry about this peepers... I really am."

Rolled 18 (1d20)

>Peepers turns his head slowly at malak
"Youuuuuu"

>several barbed tentacles assault his hiding spot

>chases after the thing

Come back! Running from an enforcer of the administratum is heresy.

Rolled 4, 9 + 4 = 17 (2d20 + 4)

You REALLY need to stop this! Who's going to clean up all that blood?
>With that, he hops out, the next closest vent entrance, before landing, and rolling onto the floor below.
>Before leaving however, he'd leave a nice starting bangle of active Krak grenades behind.

>The barbed tentacles catch him and wrap around him, ripping trough his suit and skin as they draw him back into his screaming embrace

Rolled 8 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>He takes a tentacle to the side right as he drops from the vent.
>He clenches his teeth at the immense pain, but continues out of the room. And into the hallway. Fireing his hellgun as he goes.

Rolled 7, 6, 7 + 5 = 25 (3d20 + 5)

ignore this, since you're saying I'm wrapped up instead.

>Having been brought towards the screaming, bloody monstrosity before him.
>He stares at peepers half melted face, before flipping the pin on a krak, and shoving it into one of peepers open wounds.

+5 since I am right next to you.

Rolled 19 (1d20)

>fires his bolt pistol

You will die here abnomination. You can't escape me!

Rolled 5 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>Persis bites Malak
>+5 for close,as you said yourself

>As the demon head bites the grenade goes off
>half of the body is destroyed, the demon's head dangles off malak's chest with its teeth buried inside him

>Peepers falls back and convulses as he tries to recover

>smiles and tries to laugh, it sounds like he's drowning

"Well, finally."

>sits next to her, pure horror and anger mix on his face
>but shock is the main expression
"Hand me a cup, will ya?"

Sure.
>She fills him a cup.
Bad day Skelekane?

>He manages to narrowly avoid the teeth, as thenaide the tentacles are holding him with, explodes in a shower of gore.
>He swiftly kicks off whats left off Peepers body, before moving away from him.
>Breathing heavily, Adrenalin coursing through him as he aims his hellgun at you.
>A look of sadness fills his eyes, as he stares into what's left of Peepers own mutated eyes.

I'm so sorry that it came to this Peepers...

>Tears stream down the mans face.

I never wanted it to end this way... but I promise peepers, I'll be a better man than I was when I fought along side me!

>With that, he fires numerous rounds into what's left, until the creature that was private peepers finally expires.

"Peepers came back as an agent if chaos and attacked Malak. Both will die in the process, most likely"
>he'd spill the contemts and pour his personal stuff in and chugg it down
"Not the best of days"

When I fought alongside you*
Fuck you phone auto correct

>he didnt look away from malak's eyes untill it was done

>his soul is devoured by Tzeentch, as was the agreement

>With the situation resolved, the six Crewmen head down to the mess to get some drinks.

Ah fuck it,
>She drinks her cup empty and brings it next to yours.
I need something strong too. Still not sure what'd I say to Malak when I see him. If I ever see him.

>walks towards them

While I don't completly understand what happend here, I think we have to fortify this place. I will roll out some barbed wire and put a minefield in place around the mess hall.

"Sit down. Have a drink. Good stuff. Not shit from fucking tenth world planets where piss is their main resource"

We're... inside a ship...

This has never stopped me. Nothing ever stopped me from creating a line of defense.

I'm sorry but I can't drink alcohol anymore, since I replaced my liver with a bionic some time ago, but I have an injector that shoots stimulants directly into my brain.

Sup guys, got room for six more?
>Oddball and the other five behind him wave.

I........are you building a trench into the deck plating? How?

Sure, I always enjoy friends around!
I swear to the throne if you damage the ship IN STERNBRIDGE'S MEMORIAL I'm going to drive you out to the emptiness of space myself in my valk and drop you there.

>He activates his vox, and connects to the bridge.

T-this is Stormtrooper Ordenius...
Y-you can.... you can end the lock down...

>He switcheshis vox off, and simply stares at the body before him. Tears streaming down his face in droves.

>Eventually, he manages to pick himself up off the ground, and gathers up the human half of what was onc- of what is Peepers body. Closing the young man's eyes, before taking him to the morgue.

>his spine twitches and chills go through
"Sorry for this"
>he breaks a glass, cuts his throat with it and starts chanting
>the room is momentarily covered in purple, but quickly stops
"Sorry again"

Don't worry I know what I'm doing. In my long career I only caused irreparable damage on two imperial ships.

That... does not comfort me at all!

And why did you do that now?! I really don't stand when you go full heretical!

>Inside the morgue, the figure sits on thin air
>It stares at Malak, this time not immediately vanishing