Where's the love GW?

Why is Tarvitz pretty much forgotten by most of 30k and 40k?

Because he's just one of many named characters among hundreds that took part in the Heresy. Nobody gives a fuck about Saul Tarvitz when there's Kharn, Loken, Garro, Abaddon, Argel Tal and dozen others.

literally who

Is he? He's one of my favorites from the Horus Heresy.

My battle brother of the Salamanders Chapter.

>dude sells you out the first chance he gets, every time something goes wrong he blames you
>still consider him to be one of your best friends

why did Saul put up with Lucius shit,,,

Didn't he end up with the proto-Grey Knights and Malcador?

His story finished a long time ago, and the people who still read those books are lemmings.

Saul Travitz is from when the HH was still fucking good.

Because he's dead.

Same reason people put up with Down's and autistic children
>if you kill your friends they win

Nah he died ingloriously in the second bombing of Istvaan.

When the knights errant went back there only found Loken alive.

*they only found

I hope he stays dead, too. He's one of my top 2 favorites in HH, but he works best as a martyr.

He led the defense on Istvaan III, delaying Horus' plans and denying him a quick victory. That's pretty impressive. More impressive than anything Argel Tal ever did, that faggot

This, Tarvitz is probably the greatest loyalist hero from the opening actions of the heresy.
He basically discovered the traitor plan before anyone else, brought warning to both the loyalists on the surface and Garro, the organized and led the defense of the surviving loyalists.

That man deserved his own legion.

He was also the only cool Emperor's Children member in history

Because as awesome as he is, he died and there's really nothing more GW can do with him. The only person who is likely to remember and honor him is Loken, and there isn't much point in that in the stories. I would love to see him get a mini.

arent his 30k rules terribad too?
fucking forge world cocksuckers...

I think this is his most impressive feat.

>Argel Tal
Who? You people are starting to sound like Anarchists talking about obscure and irrelevant leaders in Anarchist thought.

>year of the False Emperor M31
>not knowing the best Word Bearer who ever lived

Argel Tal-Raum is probably the most well known black library HH original character

That's Lorgar. Or Erebus.

Tal is just kinda a gay dude who took a deamon up his ass while he was pilled up.

HH fluff is god awful.

Put it like this. Are you sure you want the current writers to pick him up? Or just remain dead and undisturbed?

Don't know how he's portrayed in other books but in The First Heretic Argel Tal is pretty awesome. Like, I don't even like Word Bearers or Secondborn but I still like Argel Tal awesome. Way better than other characters like that piece of shit Garro.

Rylanor, in his few scenes, is pretty bad ass too.

> wah wah wah muh husbando is ignored by goyms workshit i gotta make a thread on teegee nao

Yeah, I've had friends like that.