Crypto? Lay down the bong and get into real trading...

Crypto? Lay down the bong and get into real trading. Link below is a referral for Robin Hood which allows free trades of stocks. Signing up with the below link gets you and me free stocks in Apple, Facebook, AMD, or others.

share.robinhood.com/evans616

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/davidt917
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>real trading
>being so broke you have to post your referral link

>Robin Jew
No thanks, not gone constantly lose money for just being on a platform
>but muah low trading fees
crypto > penny stocks

Robin Hood has no fees tards
Penny stocks? Nigga this is shit like Apple.

Thanks OP. Gave me $10 worth of underarmor lol. App looks sweet tho.

Does it have conditional orders?

Wish this app was available in Canada

Not sure. I haven't funded mine yet but a comment on Google play tells me yes they have that.

This link will get you apple stock

share.robinhood.com/davidt917

>real trading

Fucking lost.

Robin Hood is dope though. Enjoy your no day trading and 3% gains.

To anyone interested, check out quantopian for a nice intro to python algotrading. You can take you strat to GDAX afterward to actually make money.

Robinhood opens investing opportunities up for retards like you who should not be investing. S*GE

Day trading and crypto are for chinks and pajeets sorry.

>Justifying Robinhood's embarrassing lack of tools and options for the sake of $0 commission fees

You get what you pay for buddy. By the way, Robinhood can hold your funds at any time for longer than 60 days because of "money laundering" investigation. Literally no other brokerage you give your SSN to does this.

Normalfags in a nutshell.
Boomers can be excused, but anyone under 40 trading stocks is clinically retarded. You're putting twice the work for a fraction of the returns.
If you want safety, hold index funds as part of your portfolio. Actively trading grandpa stocks is such a waste of time.

I closed my Robinhood account after they sold shares at 35% lower than market asking price when using a market order.

Ahem. Weed stocks, user. I made more on those last month than on crypto although granted it was a close battle.

Always sell on limit order unless you're desperate to get out instantly.

But crypto has moar gains. Will do a bit just for the sake of diversity

call it like you want, it literally costs money to be on the platform. The idea is bullshit for real investment and moronic for gambling. It is a shit app for pajeets and normie book users

Found the high school grad who thinks he knows fuck all about investing. Investing in crypto is pure, PURE speculation. Someone with a background in finance can actually make sound investments and not invest based off of memes. I bet you don't even know basic financial statement ratios.

Fuck off david

You're a young person who did really well on the world's newest speculative bubble. That doesn't invalidate the rest of the world's financial systems.

robin hood will take your $ faster than investing in link

>weed stocks
>on robinhood
like what? as far as I know nothing is listed there right now because of federal schedule I laws

I have a $1.85 uninvested balance in my Robinhood account. Anything YOLO worthy that I should invest in?

Fuck if I know man
I only use rh for Apple at this point