This is pretty much the only good coin, everything else out there will be obsolete. It's simple, really...

This is pretty much the only good coin, everything else out there will be obsolete. It's simple, really. The technology out of this world, and it has very dedicated people behind it.

>cube satelites

LOL how about no. Jk but where do I buy?

Biitrex and cryptopia mainly. Buy up!

agreed but buying it now is a bad idea in terms of returns. but come late Q1 2018, i would tilt 90% of my holdings into this.

let's also see if we can get them to change the logo. it looks like absolute dogshit

What's in store for Q1?

well i'll be frank with you. this team is the polar opposite of OMG. They don't do ninja news and spread unnecessary hype. they're very professional and would rather focus their energy on finishing what they set out to accomplish.

it's a very very very ambitious project and they don't have the man power that other projects have. they're sourcing engineers and coders to help them out so it'll take them sometime to come out with updates. i think they'll roll out some good stuff at the end of Q1

Good time to get in then. With all the unfounded hype IOTA got for being "le future" I can see this taking off too, with or without a product in place yet.

i'm personally going to start accumulating in January

there's too much going on right now with other projects that I wouldn't waste my sats with this one yet. yes sats i'm not that rich.

so do the sensible thing and go for something that will rise in value in the very near future

I'm talking about BitBay and RLC

roll those gains into Nexus, if you're a pro trader you can increase your stack but if not just hodl

Same. Big opportunity cost in sitting in stagnant coins, especially when everyone has EOY hype and announcments.

>BitBay and RLC
Lol, ok, stopped reading there. NXT has an airdrop, ARDR goes live, QSP has CB rumors circulating along with other big news, RCN testnet on 18th, SUB might moon near net nuetrality vote, LINK has EOY announcement and REQ is mooning until EOY.

But nice try, faggot.

The ultimate Chad Fad, this past month has been a great time to get in the dip

RLC Dapp store release on the 20th mouth breather

BitBay is doing mass PR towards Koreans and Christmas surprise.

suck a goat

that london letter though

Summer PnD, interesting concept but srsly did you look at the team ? These guys are full blast rednecks, when they did their rocket launch a fucking WARTHOG crossed in front of the camera, in the "secured perimeter", while they were sat on camping seats cracking a cold one. These guys are funny, but they are amateurs.

I'll say this again
Their project is a fucking a pipedream. IF they can pull this off, it'll dwarf Ethereum's June 2017 rally.

THAT"S A BIG IF because what they're doing requires government sanctioned satellite launches. So if big brother says no. the project is scrapped

Factom, Nexus, Maidsafe and a few others are top crypto projects, but very very long term hold.

Well we definitely know big players are watching this project

not too sure about Roger Ver. He's pretty hated in crypto.

Agreed. ETH was under $10 not too long ago, and at the beginning of 2017 btc was the only coin with over $1bil marketcap. The space is growing exponentially and all the money that will pour into this if they deliver is easy to see

>hated

Anyone who trades based on emotion will never make it. Facts say this man has tons of money to support whichever project he chooses

FYI, those speakers were paid to talk at that conference. That has never been disputed.

You're the one trading based on emotion. I've been following NXS since it was NIRO..

They've never produced anything.
Even their marketing strategy is laughable. Their excuse for it having no impact is because its "ninja marketing". No it isn't. Its non existant.

Stop eating the bullshit that comes out their mouths. They want to be seen as innovators by using terms like "decentrilize the decentrilization" and "3d blockchain".

The cube sats thing was kinda pointless and just going to be a node running on a satellite that his dad put in the sky for him.

Also this coin is a fork of peer coin that they lied for months claiming it was written from the ground up

Chad researcher

REKT!

smart man

what are your thoughts on BitBay and RLC for this month?