LAMBO meme

LAMBO meme
Are people actually gonna buy a lambo when they make it?
Seems like a porche or gtr would be a better car to buy considering how much it costs to maintain and insure a lambo per month

Lambo's are loud. Commies shit themselves whenever one drives by.

Yes

Id get a motorcycle
Probably the only vehicle that doesnt require a phd mechanic to repair anymore

For me the end goal is an early retirement at 45 with $8 million in Financial assets, not including real estate. I want to do this by throwing $40k into investments every year

/pol/ Rhodesia
/r9k/ Tendieland
Veeky Forums lamboland
Its just a meme to express a desired outcome

actually im gonna invest in real estate

my choice falls on a dodge viper

>not buying a fighter jet and making gainz doing mercenary airstrikes in Africa while you make more gainz on the market

never gonna make it

>considering how much it costs to maintain and insure a lambo per month
Typical poorfag mentality. If you made it, you don't care about that anymore.

Yes, a black Aventador and I'm gonna get a white Ferrari 488 Gtb

Just a meme. I don't care for lamborghinis. Not my style.

Yes, countach. Aventador cucks will never make it.

You could get a 90's Ferrari. Still really fast and expensive to maintain, but they only cost around 80k .

If I get over $5 million then yes, otherwise no. I doubt I will get over 1 mil

With that attitude you wont

90s ferrari will be so expensive compared to a modern lambo.

Kawasaki h2r and yes you need to be an engineer to fix it

tesla p100D

>Not living in a small 1 room apartment with a buspas and work as the janitor in the FBI headquarters in Quantico while you simultaneously run the biggest darkweb marketplace with billions in monero holdings

>The one person they never suspect

>Right under their nose the whole time

>They are hunting you with an international task force across all continents

>Look right past you as you clean the floor in the briefing room

No material or assets will ever provide this level of smugness

reported

sounds like good tv show material

>crypto ghost, only on HBO

when I'm done with crypto I'm not buying myself a lambo, I'm buying servants lambo's so they can get me late night snacks so fucking fast.
I'm never leaving my room again.

Only if link are worth 1 btc

No one gives a fuck about a porche. Any poor fag wagie can lease a boxster.

And wtf is a gtr?

The point of owning a lambo is that people know your rich. Anything less than that just shows you couldn't afford a lambo, so just get an economy car there is no point in anything less than a lambo.

Already greenlit on Netflix.

> And wtf is a gtr?
nissan

The majority of people who see a gtr on the road won't know what it is and wouldn't even assume its worth more than 30-40k.

Vipers are shit compared to other vehicles in their class/price range. Do not buy one. Trust me, I used to sell them. You'd be better off with 2 corvettes.

No, I'm not going to spend my money on toys. Buying lambos is for niggerball players and lottery winners with money but no sense.

Wow isn't one enough of these?

Buying muh Su34

I'd just buy a used Toyota mid-size honestly. I've dealt before. Nothing good comes from driving a nice car. Try not to keep anything illegal on you while you drive btw.

I don't even want any luxury I just want to be free.

nah I just want a twin turbo c6 z06 that i can rip tires in my private skid pad

If I make it then yes I will get one.

That comes after getting a decent house and ensuring a decent passive income though.

bruh, so wrong

ive had motorycles for two years and i can already do basically everything apart from internal engine work

Lambo, yes.
Sports car? No.

You really think lambo land is just a meme ????

>trading on emotions

Lambos are showy and faggoty

The true patrician will get Aston Martin, or a Koenigsegg, or an SLS.

Even ferrari is much better than lambo

German cars>Italian cars

>showy and faggoty
>Aston Martin, or a Koenigsegg, or an SLS

Italian cars are beautiful but usually quite flawed

The fact that Ferrari wont let anyone take a LaFerrari for independent testing makes me think

I've always thought lambos were kinda too much. When and if I make it I'm getting a corvette or Dodge Charger.

If you spend more than 1% of your net worth on a car you're a fucking retard.

people who know nothing about cars and have money buy lambos, this is fact. Take any of the best drivers in the world, how many of them have lambos?
Let me answer that for you
Zero
Lambos are made specifically to sell to new money california faggots, trust fund babies, and nigger rap artists

Hell no, if I’m ever able to afford nice cars I want something real and pure, fucking gasoline and cylinders, no techie electric engines bullshit screens or soulless family cars that beep at you to brake. Plastic junk toys. Lambos are just the epitome of materialism and flashy nigger bullshit, not doubting it would be fun to drive something that fast but I’d never buy.

correct answer

Bullshit heads turn for GTRs men know a real car when they hear one

I hate each and every one who blows their gains on consumption. You deserve to lose your money.

Would buy a farm and live a simple libertarian life.

no i would buy a bmw with bulletproof windows and several beater cars for my friends to follow me around in so i can l roll up like a 3rd world dictator

Fuck Tesla, bullshit soulless cars propped up by government dollars.

Tesla

I'll probably just keep driving the elantra my dad got me. Good gas mileage and works fine

God these cars piss me off to a ridiculous level, fucking numale bullshit.

>wrapping your ego and sense of manhood into a car
It’s just a machine user

Clutch pedal or go fuck yourself. So, no lambo unless it's old.

Lambos do more than prove you are rich they prove you want people to know you are rich. Basically, buy one if you are "nigger-rich" because that is the statement you will be sending. If you are just into cars there are much better choices out there.

It’s not about that, I drive to drive, I want my car to be an enjoyable, pure experience not just some machine to take me from point a to point b if that’s all I wanted I’d get a fucking civic.

This user knows what's up.

>make it
>considering how much it costs to maintain and insure a lambo per month
you havent made it if youre worried about maintenance/insurance

Then don’t buy the car. That decision doesn’t require you to be angry at people who want something different from you.
>2017
>car doesn’t have a crank on the front
>electronic ingition
Fucking numales these days

>buying a heavily depreciating asset after finally having a shot at FIRE

no thank you

My nigguh

I just bought a Porsche. Got to go on a free track day and everything.

I know one guy from Moscow who used to drive a fucking Diablo a couple of years ago. He spent lots of money on repair because of shitty roads. He just took his car literally everywhere he went outside the city including his hometown 800 km away from Moscow. Then he realized he is a pop-culture slave and bought a Land Rover.

dogshit plane faggot
i bought a honda see pic related

Absolutely

more heads turn for those electric unicycles

If I really get so retardedly rich it doesn't matter, I will deffinitely buy a Lambo.

Virgin insurer vs the chad hit and run

I have a big hardon for the Porsche Cayman

Mercedes s63 amg classy, thicc and fast.
Oh yeah and fuck lambo's, they look like deformed rockets

Drives better than the 911. It’s so much fun, Especially with a manual transmission.

i'd just buy a GT86 and supercharge it

more like gayman xd

bmw i8 for me; such a nice car

If I make it I'll buy this

aston martin db11

For me, it's the Ferarri 599.

Yep

>early

>45

pick one

>Tfw 2030 and Lambos are known as the official car of autistic NEETs because to this meme

why not get an URUS then?

>I ride to ride
>I want my horse to be a living, breathing, beast with a soul
>not just some machine to take me from point a to point b

Tesla haters are so buttmad.

I just want to get away from my abusive household :(

Don't need no lambo. Not into showing off.

Because he wanted a Lamborghini, not an Audi.

Hum.. why would I buy something that pricey that looses value the moment I pay for it?

I would buy it, if that would represent less than 0,1% of my net worth tho, any different would be stupid.

>are people actually gonna buy a lambo when they make it
Yes, I'm buying a Huracan 610-4 within the next 6 months. Ideally, I'd like to get it by April.

>Porsche or GT-R would be better car considering costs
It's not about costs. When you're spending $100k+ on a car, saving money isn't on your mind. It's the love of the thing that justifies the price. I couldn't spend a six figure amount on a compromise.

The insurance isn't much higher for a Lamborghini over a Porsche/GT-R. Maybe another $100 a month. Maintenance isn't that bad on Lamborghinis either. Regular servicing will run you ~$2-4k annually (including tires). It's not as bad as people make it out to be.

Repairs can get pretty crazy but that's what extended warranties are for.

>Veeky Forums talking about cars
holy shit some of you are retarded

>90s Ferrari
>really fast
Not by todays standards. Most 90s Ferraris hit 60mph in about 5 seconds. Modern supercars are all around 3. Now, 2 seconds doesn't sound like a lot to the uninitiated but they are worlds apart. Not to mention, 0-60 doesn't tell the whole story. 30-70 tells you how hard the engine pulls once you're out of first gear, which is where you'll be at 90% of the time on the road.

Fucking sweet

Only people who are into cars would recognize or care about seeing a GT-R. 90% of normies wouldn't bat an eye.

I would buy an Audi, I honestly really like the look of their cars.

Lambo would be way too obvious to the IRS. I'm just gonna dump money into my current car to make it better.

some R35 GTRs have depreciated to 45-50k now

compared to sometihng like an M3 or even a 911 they have a lot of road presence. but not as much as an exotic though