Nearly 30 years ago the Rothschild-owned Economist magazine published a magazine with a phoenix with a coin around its...

Nearly 30 years ago the Rothschild-owned Economist magazine published a magazine with a phoenix with a coin around its neck with the year 2018 on it. It stood rising out of a burning pile of fiat paper currencies.

If dubs then illuminati confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_OAcSTPz38
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur-de-lis
gematrix.org/?word=nakamoto
sott.net/image/s17/357198/full/biljana_djurdjevic_serbia_pain.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
youtu.be/oOjbaK_nuM0
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah no dubs
but interesting anyway

WTF ILLUMINATI IT'S A PALINDROME. Veeky Forums

Could have been 2017 or 2019 as well.

I agree. The fact that we don't know anything about number one is also worrying. What if this bitcoin thing become established as a preferred currency of nations and not just meme internet money and then suddenly out of the blue number one makes his appearance known and it turns out that he is a complete asshole, but since he has all the meme money he become the master of the planet.

or something.

Yes but the article was specifically mentioning Special Drawing Rights. It's basically an old fad of the anglocentric Central Bankers and bears no significance. The arrival of the Euro and MTM Gold has changed the rules forever. Bitcoin etc. don't even sit on the big boy table so far. It's a fun game but that's it.

shhnn ghhh auhhhh beicord prise up uppuhhha hngehee

Just saying - why do they keep sticking that shit in their images if they know it drives us tinfoil hat-wearers insane...

Oh wait...

We're puppets of forces we barely understand; it sucks.

I checked and it actually is Rothschild owned. Fucking creepy.

a world currency wont work
just take the euro for example already failed people just dont realise it yet

and the infinity symbol on the other side...
bitcoin is the illuminati's way of ruling the world in perpetuity

>Some of the best economists at the time were able to make an accurate guess about the future of the economy

Color me surprised

What’s the meaning of the infinity symbol?

it means infinity derp

We always had a world currency. Yesterday. Today. And tomorrow. The currency systems in place are mere systems facilitating trade. Only a fool would hold paper for longer periods of time. Sure, all these systems are imperfect and need to be rebooted every once in a while. We're going thru one of those reboots right now, have been for a while. Bitcoin and crypto in general is a genuine new development and very fun. But it won't change much in the grand scheme of things. The original world money was always quantum resistant btw.

what do the nine stars on the coin mean?

Each star represents one time your mother has been gang banged by 5+ black bulls

The nine countries that will contest the crypto hegemony.

>off by one

r*dshields btfo

That date cannot possibly be a coincidence.

Nice drawings though, I think Bitcoin is about to go apeshit

>puts tinfoil hat on

I think they mean what does it symbolise outside of that.

I note interestingly the symbol on the phoenix coin is also a conjoining of a 1 and a 0.

>takes tinfoil hat off

>tfw Rothschild made NEETs their chosen people and paved the way into lambo land

Based evil overlords

It'd be an interesting way of making sure only the attentive end up with wealth - they do like sticking shit in places only the attentive notice.

Ok so here is a clue, which can not be a coincidence. TPTB use gematria in their brands, dates, company names, logo's.

Gematria /ɡəˈmeJ.tri.ə/ (Hebrew: גמטריא גימטריא, plural גמטראות or גמטריאות, gematriot)[1] originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code or cipher later adopted into Jewish culture that assigns numerical value to a word, name, or phrase in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to Nature, a person's age, the calendar year, or the like. A single world can yield multiple values depending on the system used.

For example, the CME is where the price of gold is settled by TPTB. Chicago has the same gematria value as gold.
Bitcoin has the same gematria value as money. Go to gematrix and check out the english gematria value for yourself.

I know this all seems farfetched and all, but this last piece can't be a coincidence. On the cover of the 1988 cover it says that the currency called Phoenix will rise from the ashes of paper currency. Phoenix has the exact gematria value as Satoshi has.

If you read the article, the parallels to bitcoin end. They talk about people all over the world using this global currency to go shopping. Bitcoin is a speculative asset, not a currency. The slow transaction speeds and high fees insure it'll never be used as a currency. Even if those could be solved, the volatility obliterates any use case

>here's something that can't be a coincidence
>gematria
Oh lord

You can see Phoenix on the coin in the center

Phi is an occult symbol for the creation of the universe. Dividing a 0 to get 'oneness'. May also be used for a 'reset' of civilisation.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_OAcSTPz38

its pure tinfoil hat territory, but we know at least the artist of economist covers has that knowledge. their cover art is FULL of occult symbolism.

Try using Lightning networks on testnet. There is your currency.

Huh.

F_ck me upside down how odd...

Yeah, tinfoil hat true, we do not get to see such things anywhere in the media or education systems, so then it is tinfoil. Indeed that their covers are often packed with the occult if you know how to see it. I do not know what to make of it.

It did make me entertain the thought, that if they could know this to happen in 2018, they are so many steps ahead.

These are just theories however, fun to think about not much else.

try nakamoto

It's almost as if these were intended as a parody of actual tarot cards! But no, surely he's channeling the occult instead

I mean to know this to happen in 2018 back in 1988.

Yeah I found it odd how nobody spotted the reference to Martin Luther on the collapsing (ivory) tower - polemic strife created by a new means of producing information (internet / gutenberg press) and destroying ivory towers.

of course theyre a parody, but look at the symbolism. the artist knows how tarot works.

>Technology behind Bitcoin
The writers editors and the poor fuck who sweeps the floors at The Economist own exactly zero BTC.
They love how Crypto does away with physical cash.
But there is exactly zero chance they would implement independent mining the fees to pay those a public ledger mathematical unchanging algorithm governing number of coins and a hard deflationary cap on the number of coins.
Pretty much all the tech that makes the tech even work.
Instead they will commit suicide trying to get shitcoins like IOTA to work.
Which never will.

this is perhaps the most interesting post ive ver seen on here. sifting thru a sea of shitcoin shills and fanboy infihgting over what is going to takeover bitcoin next, this actually ffers something new.
thank god my brain was literally turning to mush for a while there

What does this French lilly symbolize?

"Matthew"

>Puts on tinfoil hat

Anyone fancy connecting some dots that might not?

Nice, user. Post more often

>look at tarot card
>make parody
>suddenly I'm an expert occultist
Ok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur-de-lis

No idea...

Wouldn't be the first time.

So I should buy PhoenixCoin?

So possibly a symbolic parallel to Symbolic representation of Nakamoto as prophet outreaching to the Jewish community to convince them of cryptocurrency as the true monetary system?

Lol when printers broke fiat already.

Minus one symbolic

Huh - it's a phi

Cryptocurrency is here to hasten the coming of the false one-eyed messiah for the Jewish people. He will have full control of the world and the monetary system. The jews were arrogant and did not accept Jesus as the Messiah so God will punish them by sending them a false messiah, the "dajjal" the imposter. But first everything has to be set in place for him.

the 9 horsemen of the apocalypse

wtfffff

If "The Economist" was named anything else, would people believe that its cover artists had powers of prophecy? OP is a pizzagate-tier delusional retard

>but we know at least the artist of economist covers has that knowledge. their cover art is FULL of occult symbolism.

ever thought about artists generally being neurotic crackpots?

>If "The Economist" was named anything else, would people believe that its cover artists had powers of prophecy?

Yes, if the magazine was still a mouthpiece for the (((elites)))

>dude the illuminati hides clues in the trash culture I consume so that schizoaffective NEETs can expose their plot lmao

very good news for us coiners

praise moloch

Yeah it's stupid but if you have more money than God and all the time in the world to get acquainted with how money operates - plus they're obsessed with numerology and meet all the top academics / have head-hunters searching for people to stick in power-brokering positions.

Perhaps having so much spare time helps you spot things - fun to think about in the same way as UFOs.

Never forget we live in a world where world leaders actually do burn an effigy in front of a giant owl statue wearing monk robes and holding candles. It'd sound insane if someone hadn't snuck in and filmed it - so however tinfoil it gets just bear in mind that shit's true.

Bitcoin WAS a currency prior to Blockstream. It lives on in Bitcoin Cash

Well, fuck me. 6th result "rothchild"

What. the. fuck.

So we just going to leave it at, this mag told us crypto was coming or are we going to start researching what coin they are talking about? Cuz I've already started.

Bitcoin equals Money
Satoshi equals Phoenix
Nakamoto equals Rothchild

This is a coincidence? Chance would be extremely small

Ark has some symbolism going on. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

I think the pizza stuff got insane...

...however any cop seeing Tony Podesta's art collection plus where they happened to be (at known pedophile Clement Freud's house in Portugal near and on the day Madeline McCann when disappeared) - would be pretty damn negligent not to bring them in.

It's called Kompromat - you remember they brought it up when the mainstream media was trying to say the Russians had dirt on Trump?

Wasn't so insane then when they were saying it?

Plus look at this shit - would you let this creepy asshole be alone when his house is full of this type of shit:

sott.net/image/s17/357198/full/biljana_djurdjevic_serbia_pain.jpg

It's always half way between the official story and the tinfoil conspiracies.

Stop pushing bcash on every thread about Bitcoin, please.

You're looking for words with the same gematrical value with any correlation. You'll find them. Nevermind all the words that don't add up. This is called selective bias

Yea, more than weird. What do we even do with this information? Let's not let this die.

since the jews are into all sorts of mystic shit is it possible that those words ara anagrams for something else? "can britain keep booming" for instance.. the word bitcoin can easily be made from that sentence.

"takeshita comes to town" Satoshi something?

>(Tinfoil hat still on).

>Nakamoto equals Rothschild

Screencap?

>they think (((satoshi)) 10000000 premine was lost
>they think top bitcoin miners who mine like 90% of all coins are chinks and mined coins get sold
>they think Antonopoulos shilling in parliaments was coincidence

>
Bitcoin equals Hitler/Money

now accepting technology from an faceless, anonymous, probably fake chink makes 0 fucking sense

bitcoin cash on xeon phi

Satoshi Nakamoto is an anagram for...

A Hook To Satanism

The premine cannot be moved but... It can be used as a loan collateral by escrowing private keys.

The premine is how they have secured their stake in the new world.

Ah hold on, it has the same value but in jewish gematria. All of the other gematria was plain English. Still odd but, it is a different system altogether.

The other words have their correlated meaning in english gematria. Nakamoto and Rothchild only in the jewish. So that is stretching it, still odd though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

try aether

and guys there are only two currencies in the universe. Time and Attention. Money actually translates to one eye. mon ey

youtu.be/oOjbaK_nuM0

>Let's not let this die.

It's already meming so... mission accomplished...?

Shit

I do not know how gematria works and I know what you mean, you can not tell anything from it. But all those things add up I think.

lean the truth about what we can do
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

It's just some fun - breather from the shilling

haha nice

It's just a coincidence. Furthermore you're counting the hits and ignoring the misses

Notice how no one is mentioning how Bitcoin and Rothschild do not have the same gematrical value. This is because a miss is uninteresting. So you keep looking for words that DO have the same value.

And of course you'll find them. Some related terms are BOUND to have the same value, though most won't.

Chill dude it's just some fun...

...I mean whoever commissions / directs the cover artists for the Economist must be at least slightly having fun including the Illuminati eye on their bitcoin cover...

>pic related

Think about it. Where did it originate? DNMs. Drugs, guns, money laundering. "Evil."

>the coin is held by a chain (blockchain)
>bills are burning and the coin is dominating them
>the phoenix represents a cycle, most likely the end of the US dollar as dominant currency
>on top of his head the phoenix has a "fleur de lys" which is the symbol of Florence (and french royalty), whose golden coin "florin" was the dominant european money through the late middle age and Renaissance (from french "rebirth")

Also the pose looks a lot like the coat of arms of Germany.

Wallstreet was going against Rothschild wishes in the past couple of years.
Rothschild will kill Wall Street next week.

Ok, if Bitcoin is evil, then which coin is good

The dollar has the all-seeing eye on it. I think it's meant to parody the dollar, not meant to be hidden symbology. It's not even remotely hidden

I have not specifically looked for them, there are only so many words that have the same value and I have found it odd that of all the words, and all of the values, that could have had the same, satoshi and phoenix hit.

It does not mean anything yeah, I am not proving anything here, relax.

Litecoin. No premine, fair launch, made by autistic chink.

lol sure

Yeah but it's not like people aren't aware it's got some conspiracy theory connotations in popular culture - you have to admit it's something they included at least vaguely knowingly trolling people with tinfoil hats.