In b4 shitty advertisement, this is just some passive faucet garbage i found that has decent returns

in b4 shitty advertisement, this is just some passive faucet garbage i found that has decent returns

i made $5 off the free spins, u can't cash out til like $50 but it's an ez way to gain some eth passively for jack shit

ethcombo.com/?i=51332 plus if u link your ref and click mine u get +10 spins every click

Other urls found in this thread:

ethcombo.com/?i=54091
ethcombo.com/?i=54187
ethcombo.com/?i=52140
ethcombo.com/?i=54138
ethcombo.com/?i=54222
ethcombo.com/?i=51332
ethcombo.com/?i=54180
ethcombo.com/?i=54313
ethcombo.com/?i=54312
ethcombo.com/?i=53378
ethcombo.com/?i=52175
ethcombo.com/?i=54374
ethcombo.com/?i=51986
ethcombo.com/?i=54099
ethcombo.com/?i=54258
ethcombo.com/?i=50367
ethcombo.com/?i=54412
ethcombo.com/?i=54435
ethcombo.com/?i=54465
ethcombo.com/?i=54311
ethcombo.com/?i=54407
ethcombo.com/?i=54519
ethcombo.com/?i=54192
ethcombo.com/?i=54447
ethcombo.com/?i=54529
ethcombo.com/?i=54399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of c none of u fags want free money. u can even mine for spins, easiest faucet garbage ever

just did it
got like $2 worth of eth
thanks user

Just tried yours, that's ok, you just need to give your ETH wallet adress and start spinning
I made 0.00309980 ETH so about $1.41 with my free spins, not much but it's a starting point, for free

here's my link if you're kind enough to play through it
ethcombo.com/?i=54091

i clicked your link so i believe that gave you 10 free spins :)

bump faggots im already at $7 spinning, how much have you earned?

kill you'reselve pajeet

sage

it says "Invite 5 more people
to start receiving 5 spins! " thanks but I'll need more people

nice this is super cool, heres my link if anyone wants to try it
ethcombo.com/?i=54187

used someone elses,

ethcombo.com/?i=52140

someone please use mine

I'll use yours if you use mine:

ethcombo.com/?i=54138

Amount to cash out is 0.15 or like $68.

I made it to 0.025, 16% of the way there on my free spins. Gonna take a loooong time without referrals.

here's my link if anyone wants to click mine too ethcombo.com/?i=54222

Out of interest, are there any other things like this for other currencies?
I remember a few years back there were regularly sites posted for getting Bitcoins for doing surveys, watching videos and ads, etc.

I actually got 45 spins now cliked back all your links and spinned in each, thanks guys

clicked everyone's link, don't forget to click mine! free spins every 3 hours, its free money, whatever

ethcombo.com/?i=51332

You can bet on the ETH price 5 minutes into the future to double your spins.
If you're smart enough to daytrade you can actually make some money with this.

you can also mine spins. seems super easy to take advantage of if u have a decent rig to just mine the spins and bet them on a tear and just spin til .15 or whatever

Well these spins were quite nice i'm at 0.022 now
Thanks again OP

is this legit? can you even withdraw?

ethcombo.com/?i=54180

Clicked all, lets keep train going.

ethcombo.com/?i=54313

pls

ya u just have to hit a minimum. im already almost half way there after maybe an hour's worth of my time.

ethcombo.com/?i=51332

>implyingyou actually CAN cash out lol

its a proven scam and the winrate drops exponentially the closer you get to the cashout treshold faggot

ethcombo.com/?i=54312

who cares how long it takes free money is free money. if ur too ADD to use ur free clicks every 3 hrs and eventually cash out for literally nothing then u deserve to be poor faggot

>proven
proofs

decent faucet. Mining for spins right now. Still only got 16% of the needed ETH for withdrawel but a nice way to get money. The chest game seems to prefer middle btw, never had one that wasn't middle yet.

ya its always middle for me too lol, another free $5

ethcombo.com/?i=53378

whether its fake or not theres no harm in trying right

if some of you reaches the payout limit and actually withdrawls just post a thread on biz and let me know, the site is too young to really know if they are legit

aiming to cash out tonight, i dont mind being a guinea pig i just need a few more referrals so it doesnt stagnate. ill post a new thread when i do.

ethcombo.com/?i=51332

I'm up to 10$, trying to get to 100 so I can test if the withdrawals ACTUALLY work without a hitch. If they do, this looks to be the simplest, least bothersome/malicious ETH faucet I've ever seen.

Link btw, will return favours.
ethcombo.com/?i=52175

you dense motherfucker, I dont know the exact formula, but just as an example, it takes 100 spins to get to 50% another 100 to get to 60% another 100 to get to 65% another 100 to get to 67% etc...

look it up, I am not gonna look itup again just for you, optionally, try finding a SINGLE person who managed to cash out

>Been mining spins on the site for a week and I am now at 0.144 ETH, still short of the payout threshold. The odds of winning any spins have also gotten much worse as I approach the payout threshold, to the point of near impossibility now. Been stuck at the exact same amount for over a day and done over 4000 spins without a win. Starting to think the algorithm is engineered to never let you reach a payout.

except wasting time and spreading cancerous ads

Mining for spins is going pretty quick so I'll try to make it tonight and post if it works.

Keep train going, just open link and close right away. Help each other with this shit boys.

ethcombo.com/?i=54180

I doesnt, do not waste your time and electricity on a scam!!!

>Laser.fund now redirects to Bitconnect
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I mean it was an obvious HYIP but redirecting it to Bitconnect is just a big 'fuck you' to anyone who lost money on them lol

ethcombo.com/?i=54187

visited everyones please vist mine too we all get 10 fee spins

Ok, let's try this. Here's mine:

ethcombo.com/?i=54374

here's my update since i made the thread, gobble my dick and stop shitting on ppl for trying something out.

I've been trying to figure out what their angle is most of this evening, and desu the diminishing returns programming seems to make the most sense. Perhaps I'm just imagining it, but as my money increases, I feel like getting leess and less successful rolls.

If this turns out to be the case, well goddamn. Why can't there JUST be a nice, friendly faucet site.

I wanna join in the fun!

ethcombo.com/?i=51986

visited all new ones
keep this alive
ethcombo.com/?i=54091

kys, its just a number you will never get out

Keep shit alive boys, register and visit all you can manage. We might make some good cash before this shit ends...

ethcombo.com/?i=54180

wanna fucking bet faggot?

ethcombo.com/?i=54099

i feel like somehow this is a way for some pajeet scammer to steal a bunch of ETH from me

>ethcombo.com/?i=54374
DESU I just want to see if anyone will ever reach that limit AND succesfully has the amount sent to their wallet. If it isn't somehow possible to study their code, it would at least be nice give it a test.

ethcombo.com/?i=52175

let's keep this thread alive, let's see if it's a scam

they're only asking your ETH wallet adress but they don't ask you to log in so I don't see how they could steal your password of something

You know, aside from some diminishing returns code, I feel like whoever is running this might be using the cumulative CPU hashrate to actually mine ETH for himself, and ads have very little to do with any of this.

Just the whole "invite more and more ppl to spin and probably mine for spins so you too can spin more!" angle seems sketchy.

ethcombo.com/?i=54258

made $7 :) without referrals too long a wait to cash

Ill give you 10 ETH if you get anything out of it within a month if you send the proof to: percandu @ seznam . cz

If you dont, send whatever the fuck your honor tells you to: 0x3B4537b95e56874c4F0E48c446070F5b83E61467

Agreed, is anyone even close?

ethcombo.com/?i=54138

Trying to see if site is actually a scam...
ethcombo.com/?i=50367
I currently have about $20 on the site.

ive been clicking everyone's links, i'm trying to make this as fast as possible so i can test if i can withdraw and gtfo.click everone else's links that's not the OP since i already hit max referrals

word, see u soon goy

ethcombo.com/?i=54412

help me out boys :^)

Is there anyone here knowledgeable enough to tell us if it's possible to inspect the code and ascertain if it's rigged?

ethcombo.com/?i=52175

I'm clicking your links guys, please click mine.
ethcombo.com/?i=54435

pajeets are sneaky, they may know something we dont and just need to collect a bunch of addresses
yeah anyone giving away money for nothing should be suspect

I know a way to get like infinite spins, i offer you the method for 0,05 ETH (No jokes).

just tell me from where youll contact me shall you win, so I know its not sb else making the claim

It's not "for nothing", as the FAQ states. The prize pool is supposedly linked to the ad revenue. But that's just something the site itself says. Obviously there's no real way to check any of this...

ethcombo.com/?i=54180

KEEP THIS SHIT GOING

this guy is 100% running his shit on ads and making eth in the process as we idiots click the links and participate. pretty sure it's just traffic-based income and it prob pays for his mining shit. i don't think it's malicious, just smart.

yet another red flag, anybody can fuck with your spins if they know your adress by burning them in the invest tab

Alright, first 5 people get it for 0,01 ETH. Ill make a photo of my spins in a minute :)

ethcombo.com/?i=54412

come on boys help me out :(

ethcombo.com/?i=54465

clicked now click mine
ethcombo.com/?i=54435

Yeah, but that CPU hashrate also would have to go into something. I'm inclined to believe he's using the cumulative mining power to simply mine whatever coins he wants alongside the ad revenue. Whoever started this was clever. It'd just be nice to know whether the code is or isn't rigged to provide diminishing returns.

If it isn't rigged, then despite the underhanded profiteering, it'd still be a pretty decent ETH faucet IF IT IS PROVEN TO ACTUALLY REACH THE THRESHOLD AND SUCCESSFULLY PAY OUT.

We're going to make it Boys
ethcombo.com/?i=54311

i have over 10 different types of plants in my house, as well as a tonberry plush, a giant weavile plush, and 3 old beanie babies of the same animal. i'll send a pic of my email written on my hand near plants + plushies when i send you an email. gay af but u cant really fake this one lol unless u have a better alternative

I hope it's not a scam. It's actually pretty comfy and low-stress, as opposed to literally everything else about coin trading.

ethcombo.com/?i=54407 Just click everyones link so we all get 10 spins

if you think they can do something with their addres just use a myetherwallet address ( no registration, just a private key)

oh it def has diminishing returns, im just trying to figure out if it's actually impossible over time, aka scam

thanks op i cum on cat she hiss at penis
ethcombo.com/?i=54519

fair enough /trash/boi ~

are people getting spins? Havent gotten any yet

Reported.

Like $50. Almost there myself, ref helps too. Just click on the shit and keep it going for all

ethcombo.com/?i=54180

ethcombo.com/?i=54192

This is clearly rigged. But here's my link anyway:
ethcombo.com/?i=54447

ethcombo.com/?i=54529

15 Free spins bc level 3 now(: go for it

ethcombo.com/?i=54399

Help me out fags