Last Thread: >>49402275

Last Thread: Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

b.catgirlsare.sexy/shzc.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anchoring Bogrolls wip

Bumping due to thread switch: Looking for someone to draw my Pyreflame Geist for a WoD game.

Moving this from old thread, if anyone would like to pick it up would be much appreciated

Requesting an image of this guy here standing in a never-ending hallway confusedly saying "there is only hallway" into a very small phone

Posting an anchor for Maskamillion, when he eventually gets around to the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal:

Her body is formed of polished obsidian and verdigrised brass, inlaid with a large black-green crystal on the center of her chest between her breasts, another smaller crystal where her navel would be, and a line of similar-colored crystal spikes down her spine.

Her head is a beautiful female face of perfectly-polished obsidian, set in an unfeeling, unmoving mask, with long, elf-like ears and a teardrop-shaped disc of acid-etched brass rising up around her head like a form of halo. Her eyes are orbs of black-green crystal, and a river of iridescent liquid crystal trails from them at all times.

Her torso is legless and armless, with a single inch of upper arm on her shoulders, and two inches of thigh in her hips. The stumps of her arms and legs are covered in caps of verdigrised brass, each set with a single black-green crystal in the center. Floating a few inches away from the leg-stumps, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal has two perfectly-formed digitigrade legs of obsidian with two taloned toes and a single spike growing down from the heel like a heel - both talons and the spike are made of the black-green crystal. Floating close to her arm-stumps are two pairs of shapely female arms (that makes a total of four arms), the fingers tipped with talons of the same crystal as her toes and heels.

Finally, from the crystals on her spine, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal can form a variety of forms out of liquid green crystal. Usually she keeps it as four long ribbons that writhe in the air with a life of their own, but she can easily form them into large batlike wings or long, spiderlike arms should she wish.

Asking now due to new thread to the artist of pic related : are you gonna keep working on this one ?

Requesting art for a character

He is a roachling (a cockroach person) dressed in a suit of armour like on the right, but with the cloth parts coloured a deep blue and the metal parts coloured a bright gold. He wields a !h Warhammer in one hand and a round shield on the other. On the surface of the shield is the symbol in the center of the referance. (It's Sarenrae from Pathfinder). Note: Roachlings have two arms, not four, no four-armed bug knight pls.

Character details if you give a carp about that.
He's a redeemed thief from the city underbelly whom found the Order of Sarenrae and was enamoured with it. He went from a petty street beggar to a glorified squire thanks to them and he sees himself as an example and symbol of redemption. He fights for justice to all but gives leniency to irreputable types with the intention of reforming them into honest members of society.

Hello drawfriends, I would like to make a request.

I would like the Sanguinor (top left) and Saint Celestine (top right) facing each other, shy/embarrassed. Behind their backs, they're holding their swords, just like the other pictures are holding the flowers. Except, instead of flowers, it's their swords, and impaled on the swords (through the middle like the other picture) are two Chaos heretics.

As if they were going to give each other the gift of a killed heretic, if you see what I mean.

Since Sanguinour has a face mask, have his hand rubbing the back of his head, anime style. With Celestine looking embarrassed/blushing, looking away/coy/shy.

Thank you.

Could one of you fine artists draw for me a Tortoise with a hat?
Nothing special other than the hat must be radiating eldritch power in some way.
Other than that, go nuts.
Please and thankyou.

Requesting pic of guy like this with the mask on the bottom right, but screaming like the one in the bottom left

Requesting my Elven decker. He's wearing a black leather jacket similar to pic related, but open and with sleeves that unzip from the wrist to mid forearm, so he can roll the sleeves up to have unrestricted access to everything in his cybersynth arms, one of them being a digital keyboard hidden on the top of his left arm.
I'd like it if he was typing on his hidden keyboard. His shirt's logo, shoes, and keyboard all have the same blue luminescence to them

You got those backwards, mate

Requesting the character on top as a half-elven ranger decked out in simple leather armor with a hooded cloak(without the hair decorations) and is carrying a heavy cranequin crossbow roughly half her height or larger.

Please and thank you.

Requesting art for a villain.

It's set in Japan and he's a warlock who was already bested once by the party. His patron is a tengu so he has some birdlike features but at this point he has lost like half his weight through random chunks being removed. He covers himself now with a heavy robe trying to hide any of his grotesque injuries or corruptions. Anything simple would be great.

Gonna keep trying: if any drawfriend is looking for a 40k request, I'd like a drawing of my Rogue Trader.

She looks pretty much like the woman in the middle, same pose, with a rapier in her hand pointed at the enemy and a pistol strapped to her waist, except with short blonde hair like on the head right below the middle woman.

She's wearing a set of best-crafted Carapace armor, the same design as the Kasrkin girl on the far left, with the breastplate, color scheme and engravings of the armor on the far right.

Her rapier is a Power Rapier, that looks almost exactly like the one in the picture on the top-left, except with a slightly longer blade. The pistol strapped to her waist is a plasma pistol, that would ideally look like a sleeker, scaled-down down version of the plasma cannon on the top right.

Finally, her fur coat is made of Carnodon fur (that's the tiger-striped saber-toothed lion in the picture on the bottom-left), with the head still attacked over her shoulder like a White Lion's cape (the guy on the bottom-right).

Thank you in advance to any drawfriend who picks this up!

Here you go. It isn't particularly great, but I went for a very minimalist feel. You can re-request if you want something better.

ok. I'll be a while though

Requesting Shyneet Magician as an El Shaddoll.

Not like it was a difficult request, but its nice.
I shall add it to my collection.
Thank you

Take your time, friend!

Different user, but I'd like to request a slight edit of this pic as well if possible, making the guy wear this helmet. He's close to exactly what I need for my character, but his face is off.

special deliveru

requesting a lanky old man rogue with a sweet grey facial hair drunk off his ass in a tavern

Requesting a young (late teenage) human fighter in simple leather armor with a sword like pic related, all smiles, young and eager, just setting out on his adventure

Requesting art of my Great Old One worshipping cleric sitting on a dingy torn up couch in her underground hideout reading a clearly evil grimoire of eldritch magic and eating a plate of cookies. A stack of similar dusty tomes are also nearby her.

Requesting an aliem

Alien wears a lab coat like the one pictured to fit him

Alien is looking out a window into space, at a black hole or exploding star or something.

Requesting an image of the BBEG for a Sci-Fantasy setting, a duo of magical terrorists, a male mage and a female shaman vampire.

The male wears something very similar to cleric robes, with a mask like in the reference picture. He would be holding out his gloved hand towards the viewer. He's not a powerful mage but his strong point is his ability of persuasion and to radicalize others for his cause. Color scheme is dark purple and gray.

The female is from a vampire race, having very pale skin. She wears a ceremonial mask and clothes like in the ref pic. She would be standing behind the male. She wields a halberd. She has Umbrakinesis (like Zed from League of Legends). Color scheme is blue and black.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting my Fighter, young girl in practical armor because practical armor is my fetish. Well, that and robotgirls.

Most of the stuff is in the ref, only thing worth noting that I can think of is that I definitely prefer a more realistic artstyle, but ya know. Beggars can't be choosers.

Full disclosure, I have had this request filled before a couple months back.
It didn't come out well, the artist did some other great work in the thread but experimented a bit much with alternate methods and shortcuts on Tina, came out a bit sloppy.
I'm not one to turn down free cake but thought I might as well give a shot at getting a more realistic style done, given how fond I am of this character.
That information in mind, make sure to prioritize other people who've been waiting a while over me.

I have a request for an armored knight, a major antagonist I expect the PCs to have to deal with at some point in the future. I've attached a reference image to help a bit.

The guy isn't seen out of his armor in public, and you can't really see any of the man himself when he's wearing it. The suit's baroque, morbid, and heavily embellished. Importantly, its proportions should seem slightly off - a strangely-shaped or sized helm, limbs subtly too long; nothing super-blatant, but something that suggests the occupant does not have a normal human shape. The armor is a lacquered black with silver accents on detail elements.

Starting from the sabatons - these are angular and pointed. Cruel-looking silver spurs adorn the heels. Stylized goblins (upper right of the reference image) are worked in silver upon the greaves, done in such a manner that it looks like the suit's wearer is treading upon them and they're reaching up in agony.

The armor's codpiece is grossly exaggerated, resembling the thorax of a wasp, complete with a stinger.

A heraldric rose (upper right) is worked in silver upon the breastplate. Radiating from it are thorned vines (flat against the armor, not protruding outward like spikes). These vines extend all the way down to the suit's vambraces, growing thinner as they grow distant from the rose. The fingertips of the gauntlets are fitted with talons. At the shoulders, the suit's besagews are worked with screaming faces.

The rear of the armor's breastplate is fitted with a weird hump of unknown purpose (think something what Halo's Grunts have).

The helmet has no visor, and is dotted with circular holes (kinda like the lower right). The shape is elongated somewhat, like the head inside does not quite have a proper human shape. Serpents are worked in silver upon the helmet, perhaps in something mimicking a crown?

I realize this request is pretty complex, but if anyone takes it on you have my thanks - and thanks anyway for reading it.

Requesting a female wartime looter who gets sick of seeing death and tries to become a knight to help people end their story rightly.

She uses a spear, longsword, and small shield (maybe throw in a backup dagger) and is wearing a scavenged, mismatched set of armor.

Draw me a lich.
>by "merge" i mean heavily base the art off the reference pics.

It's great, thanks a lot dude/dudette

Looking for a character for a space game I'm running wherein the players are aliens making first contact with humans.

This guy is a space scientist.
>wears a jumpsuit, with body armor like pictured, but then a lab coat over that, and the pictured hazmat helmet.
>Carries a pistol in one hand- not necessarily the one pictured. Futuristic, but not too space-age, just something that's a little beyond our level of technology. Preferably make it a larger pistol, as though it were a higher caliber
>In his other hand, just a Star Trek sort of universal-science-instrument.
If you want to make a scene out of it, him walking around on an asteroid would be cool, but otherwise I'd be fine with/enjoy a drawing of just the character.

I love it drawanon

though if you don't really mind, can you make her eyes a bit smaller? They're looking a bit powerpuff-girls as it is

I didnt do the whole request but it was fun sketching this

Hope this any better

That's badass.

Perfect drawanon.

Thank you very much.

Aww yeah, Thanks Drawanon! I love it!

Just one thing though: Think you can make the antennae a little longer?

Migration sensation that's gripping the nation.

I'd like to request a holy Paladin of Zarus, weilding a maul. He's got a sort of ethereal beauty to him, and is slightly too good looking to be real. Of course, his cape is flowing around him like smoke, and he's got a slight hint of actually being undead, as implied in the reference image. Armour and Sigil of Zarus can also be seen in the image, and if possible having the sigil emblazoned onto the armour would be great. Oh, and if he's a blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan ubermensch of a man? Bonus points.

Pose-wise, anything generally inspiring would be great, but I'm not overly fussed if the general idea is all there. Play to your talents here, you're the artist.

Requesting a scene from our Only War game.

Imagine three people squeezed into the 40k equivalent of an old VW bug. They're all in military fatigues. The driver is a large-ish, 180 cm tall woman built like a female hockey player with a punk haircut. The buzz-cut side is intricately tattooed, and she's dead-focused.

In the passenger seat is a huge woman, over 2 metres tall, with a incredibly muscular physique and huge, blonde hair, looking incredibly exited.

Squeezed into the back seat next to a huge bag is a man with a buzzcut and permastubble, wearing a long, trailing headband like in pic. In his lap, he's cradling a big, old-school gramophone and is looking terrified. His head has extensive chemical burns, like the ones pictured (Don't google chemical burns, it's not pretty) but more diagonal, covering more of his forehead but ending at the nose.

Thanks, you're awesome!

Migrating from previous thread.

Setting: Feast Hall of old medieval castle in ruins. The once bright banners are in tattered ruins. Around the long table is a hoard of zombies.
Pov is seated on one end of the high table, which is on a platform that is raised a few steps off the ground. All of the tables are set for a feast, but there is no food yet.
Across the high table from the viewer is a figure wearing a solid black trench coat, and a small brimmed black hat (not quite a fedora?). His face is hidden in shadow until he looks up and Pov sees that his face appears to be constantly melting and reforming, not unlike a candle. As a weapon this individual carries a large curved blade attached to the end of a length of chain. When fighting,this individual swings the blade by the chain into almost arcane looking patterns, that only a fool or a master of weapons would dare challenge. As the blade swings across the table, the pov grabs the blade ripping it from the hands of our shadowy friend, turning it against it's owner. Battle rages on for some time with the blade crossing hands several more times until the shadowy figure surrenders. The whole exchange was silent, other then the sound of the sword clashing off of the stone floors and walls.

Requesting a scene from the fight.

Only open if you hate ducks.

had some time to draw tonight aaaand. I'm a fucking Idiot. Was going to try to keep the rendering in this a bit more simple. Instead I started playing around with soft shading. something I'm relatively inexperienced with...

That's cool. Kinda Kamen Rider.

fuck yis

And you're saying you're bad
Not the OR but it's pretty good so far! Don't stop Bog Roll.

>Beautiful and brown
my dick and my heart

Requesting my scientist PC

>Young girl in her mid-20s
>Tied back black hair
>Blue Starfleet shirt covered by a labcoat and black khakis
>Big square glasses [with purple eyes if in color]
>Holding a ray-gun [with like, the fin on top and everything. Pic related as an example]

Needs more duck.

Thanks drawanon! He even carries himself like a scientist instead of a trained military dude, so this is perfect!

FUCK this was meant for

Thanks!

To address your point, what I intended to mean was the new technique is unfamiliar, so its going to increase the time taken to get it right.

Nohh!
Don't make me get out the other nipple!

>Don't make me get out the other nipple!

>DuckFoldingHandsTogether.jpg
>Just as planned.

I'd try to doodle tzeentch as that duck if I weren't on my phone.
Not OR, but it looks amazing so far!

That's why I take so long with my deliveries too, I start playing around with shit.

here ya go user

Why are her arms so skinny?

Requesting my sentient slime bolt ace gunslinger PC.

>Pathinder Squole Race.
>He's an ice slime, so lavender-purple.
>He thinks all humans are caricatures of western movies, and so to blend in, copies John Wayne.
>He wields a heavy crossbow instead of a gun.
>Managed to roll an int of 3 and wisdom of 16. Dumb, but knows he is so.

Interesting things that probably don't matter.
>Has a pet bison as his noble steed.
>Is in a party with ninja Owen Wilson, Jackie Chan, and sorcerer/oracle Adam Jensen.

Requesting a scene with my PCs, a Monk in typical eastern robes, Necromancer with robes made out of bones and a armour-clad Fighter with burns on chest wielding an icy greatsword. Antagonist is a large gore stained nobleman with several large knives. Setting could be large dilapidated dining hall but no background would still be very much appreciated.

Sorry if its a big ask and fully understand if no one takes it up, just finished DMing my first campaign and would like a memento for my players. Thanks

I'd like to request the mount of our rough rider group. It's a big, majestic beast called ashmane because of it's grey fur that lightens towards the head. If you want to you can draw it with saddle and/or barding.

Thanks for considering

Reposting from threads past.

I'd like some art of this inquisitor, clad in a long and concealing olive/black cloak, black scarf, steel breastplate, and steel gauntlets with raised knuckle protrusions. His weapon of choice is a heavy-bladed bastard sword, and around one of his gauntleted wrists is wrapped a chained brass pendant. Only his left eye is visible through his steel mask, and he dresses himself so as to completely cover his burnt skin. He's a very gaunt and tall man. His daughter is effectively a disembodied soul- a sort of misty ghost with glowing pupiless eyes, a big cozy muffler, and a small dirk-like sword tucked into a sash around her dress.

Pose is up to you, but ideally he should look drained of willpower, horrified at the sight of his own hands, or generally malaise. He could be thoroughly soaked in blood. His ghostly daughter might be floating around his shoulders and trying to caress or calm him, or just holding his hand. If you're just doing linework I'm happy to do my own coloring as well!

Thanks in advance!

Unf, that belly is perfect. For something you're relatively inexperienced at, you've done it marvellously well here.
Something I would suggest is to look at more breasts, just to get the sag and nipple placement a bit more accurate. Your lines are quite stylised at the moment, and the more realistic shading makes it clash, in my opinion.

A quick drawing.

>Muh waifu

Requesting this original character munching on a Hostess Snoball like in this gif: b.catgirlsare.sexy/shzc.gif
(this is an anchor post for the finished delivery from the last thread)

Your waifu a slut. SLUUUUUUT.

A techpriest discovering a functioning STC, but it turns out to be "Family Guy Funny Moments"
How he reacts is up to you.

you're not wrong

- Remember to keep posting your request even if a drawfriend promised a delivery. Two deliveries are better than one.

Bumping to request a Daoine Sidhe posing with his armor and sword in a style much like the reference picture, his right arm clearly a mithral replacement (although apparently a seamless graft) and a hefty scar going down the right side of his face, as though it was the first thing that took the blow that carved off his shoulder!

He should look like he's not quite all there, like his soul is not completely tethered to his body.

Reposting from the last thread (drawfags notice me plx)

Requesting a portrait for my neutral evil Drow sorceror.

Background: He basically starts out as a paranoid amnesiac with no recollection of his name, his house, or how how he ended up being fished out of a pile of rubble. I picture him as a slightly younger Grand Moff Tarkin, except with a touch of unhinged paranoia and unchecked megalomania to go with the whole stone-cold aristocrat thing. Comes with the classic "I randomly attacked his head with a hair clipper and hoped for the best" haircut. Twitchy, and prone to violent (verbal and magical) outbursts.

Lately, due to having reached the surface, he's taken to cutting up bits of robe and trying to fashion them (badly) into a serviceable hood. As part of a big character reveal, he's told that he's from House Devir, and that he plays some kind of "great and powerful" part of the main plot. This is the part where he starts unlacing his breeches while shouting at the mysterious messenger, "I'll show you something great and powerful!"

Has a habit of making fake "Wanted" posters for people who've managed to piss him off, but are temporarily out of reach. Carries the only ten foot pole in the party. Is presently convinced that a certain awakened mouse is responsible for a complex web of conspiracies.

Current weapon: Some daggers and hand crossbows he never uses.

OR hergotta say WOW! that is looking great.

Requesting a redesigned Griffith, if he had been based of a Raven instead of a Falcon. Go wild, some things I had in mind was him being a necromancer / spellcaster instead of the swordsman he is now, and perhaps with black hair.

Well. I got a couple of deliveries some months ago, but maybe someone would want to draw this.

Could someone draw a young Shifter dreaming about being a hot elf/human?
Like the character sleeping, and with a dreambubble containing a good looking elf/human with the same facial features.

The exact way he looks doesn't matter.

Here you are, sir.

This is actually my first colored delivery. Hopefully it's kawaii enough for now.

Jesus I wish I was OR.

OR here, Thank you very much. she's super cute.

>wanted to post my request early
>slept until 2AM

Requesting some knight dude.

1A: Generally what I want his armour to look like, details can be changed if you think it'll look better/less of a pain in the ass, so long as it doesn't look total "dude pauldrons" high fantasy

1B: General pose I want him to be doing, embroidery/symbols on the tabard as well. For the sword just give him a generic bastard sword/greatsword, plain without much detailing.

2A: What he looks like -- he's got pretty horrific facial scarring, and he's lost one of his eyes, probably tried to headbutt a tarrasque or something

2B: the cloth/eyepatch like the one in the picture is what he covers the fucked up portion of his face with you can make it smaller/expose the scarring more if you feel it'll look better

1c: just have some fairy/elf trying to get his attention by pulling or his ear or something, generally with a disapproving look on it's face. You can do whatever for the fae, just make it's gender look "ambiguous"

Thanks if you pick it up

bump

Not going to work on that anymore, sorry.

That's not a knight, that's a peasant dressed as a knight.

haven't played For Honour just liked the armour design

Requesting a warrior halfling wielding a two handed warhammer that is significantly larger than her, but she wields like it weighs nothing.

Source of the armored lady ?

alfie worst girl

it's from everquest

Requesting this woman soldier and her male Kitsune guyfriend (Fox Guy on the right as opposed to Fox Girl) enjoying the presence of the little puppy being held by the soldier woman.

Maybe the male kitsune can be slightly taller than the female soldier ladyfriend and has his face next to her and both of his hands on her shoulder while happily looking at the puppy.

>alfie worst girl
You are entitled to your opinion but I like the look of the ears on his halflings.

here is the original image.

Bumping from the last thread

Requesting a grumpy looking Landsknecht sitting in this position. Id like him to be have a black, styled mustache but otherwise hasn't gotten to shave in about a week or so. Id like him to be wearing a breastplate like in the picture, have his great-sword in his hands, and have a pistol on his belt.

If I wasn't in the middle of a storytime I'd be drawing that shortstack, I love Alfie

>people honestly still wank over "pretty" halfling girls
>you mean over glorified midgets

People like Halflings because they are, as the name implies, half-sized humans with the proper proportions and everything.

Dwarves are too stocky, gnomes are annoying and anything with green skin or scales gets thrown into the "mook or furry" category. Halflings are just there to fulfill shortstack fetishes, size difference and large insertions.

Requesting any drawfriend to draw this female knight/paladin eating the entire cake in the image. She'd be slyly grinning towards the screen while having fork in one hand and a knife in the other.

Say what you want, but InCase is a great artist, I really like his character design and clean lines.