Where do (you) buy bitcoin with low fees

Where do (you) buy bitcoin with low fees.

Other urls found in this thread:

yegor256.com/2017/08/15/bitcoin-pyramid.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I personally trade on gemini. The price is always like 500$ more but the exchange comes with as little shadiness as could ever be possible with crypto.

FDIC insured fiat currency, etc
Fees are 0.25% of total transaction

sell your hole for bus tickets and then convert it to bitcoin

I have a buddy who does this. Dude got in a year ago and has 12 lambos and a yacht now

Not possible. YTD it's only earned 1500%. Even putting in 1 mil USD would not have netted enough for this

how do you know he's not buddies with the bitcoin billionaires

On IQoption they charge 10% for each transaction and $53 fee to deposit i to your bank account.

I have looked into other exchanges and I eventually realized that it may be unfair but it is the price you pay:

-Not to give a selfie of your anus holding your ID and credit card.

-Reliable brokers and exchange with good reputation and a solid trading UI.

You can try Kraken for instance and their numerous "Transaction failed" or DDOS attacks.

>Where do (you) buy bitcoin with low fees.
Why everyone talks about buying bitcoins but never selling them?

I've never even heard of this exchange and the fees sound ridiculous.

Stay off shady shit like this

Where do you suggest I go then?

Palmex

because people are sitting on the coins until, which they believe to be the future, where they'll be worth millions, in which case they'll cash out

Nice ange btw.
Bitcoin in its current state is overvalued as fuck and is only really being pushed up higher and higher in price due to mainstream following sheep who are like "OMG free moneys, past occurrences are an indicator of the future, let me in I want it".
You may well be able to ride the steep hill up even now, but I'd expect a large crash very soon. Once some of the political side of Bitcoin gets too crazy, some of the big whales are gonna cash out, its only a matter of time. Scaling issues and other fundamental problems will lead to the doom of the current Bitcoin chain.

What do you think DPRK and shell companies will use for money laundering if bitcoin crashes?
Another crypto currency, or will the peaceful resolution of DPRK sanctions be the crash of bitcoin?

yegor256.com/2017/08/15/bitcoin-pyramid.html

make drugs. sell online for bitcoin

>bitcoin
>low fees
pick one.

Didn't the 2017 bubble crash already? I sold a while ago. Should I buy again?

Used kraken before, but it degraded so badly it's completely unusable right now.
It took me literally THREE HOURS to get my coins out, and that's three hours of browsing kraken.com.

Imagine it like this:
let's assume you already logged in (you lucky bastard)
here are the steps:
1. load up the homepage
2. click on "funding" and hope it loads
3. click on "withdraw" and hope it loads
4. click on the cryptocurrency and hope it loads
(4.1 if you don't have an address set yet, click on add new address and hope it loads)
(4.2 enter your wallet address and press save, hope it loads)
(4.3 get an email to verify the address)
5. choose address, set amount, click yes and hope it goes through

Now that's not that hard is it? How about it only loads like 30% of the time, and if the page does not load, you have to start over from step 1 as you cannot use hardlinks to menus for "safety reasons".
You literally have to try a fuckton amount of time until it goes through, and do this for every cryptocurrency.

The worst thing is, I KNOW they do this on purpose (prioritize what goes through), because when you're making a market order, it goes through 90% of the time, while limit orders go through 10% of the time. I experienced this for months and it happens reliably this way.
Also once I had everything out and only 2 euros were left on my account, the page got completely responsive, and I was able to quickly navigate through 30-40 page without any errors, while before it was 30% load chance PER PAGE.
I couldn't believe my eyes.

GET OUT OF KRAKEN AS FAST AS YOU CAN, WHILE YOU CAN, they are the next gox.

/thread

150m is way more than enough to buy 12 Lamborghinis and a yacht.

It won't buy you the nicest versions of them, but you could certainly buy 12 lambos and a yacht for 150m

I go to the ATM machine.

KEK

70 fees mate

What board was this on?

mbos are for people with shit taste its all abut the Ferrari

This board was on /g/

You have that backwards. Irrelevant tho, the new Civic is better than both.