Who here /rideordie/?

who here /rideordie/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsaXDmObEB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holding to 100k

Me. Basically all in in BTC with 50k lmao.

None of these fuckers will get my BTC out of my cold dead hands. Wall Street can eat my shit

ride or die, baby

Try 200k.

Better call the funeral agency faggot

i'm not selling you hear

taking my penis to 1mil

Balls of steel. Balls of steel. Should've invested in steel.

I would suck Mr. McAffee's penis if Bitcoin is not worth $million in 2025.

I've been holding since 300 through everything. I'm starting to think I'm never going to sell.

When will bitcoin take off again in 3 years?

Sitting here with 1.18.

I honestly feel it's only going to keep pumping, especially since the mass media attention is still going strong, everyone knows about it now. This isn't going to end for a while.

It would be fucking suicide for them to open up giant short positions. I'm holding till at least 50k, then dumping everything into OMG, and then I'm forever done trading.

Call me fucking deluded, but I'm seeing through the fud and choose that as my coin to take me well into six figures in 2018.

probably >1 year to reach 50k, 3 years to reach 1mil baby

This "Bitcoin" you're throwing money at no longer exists. Sorry to burst your bubble, but those historical price trends you're extrapolating apply to a Bitcoin that had fundamental value and hadn't been taken over by Blockstream for the profit of miners. It's time to move on.

Wall street can fuck off. I think we will see consolidation then big spike.

yeah ill ride with my precious stack into the ground if i have to

we will NEVER EVER EVER sell

Who here /allornothing/ ? I'm holding my cryptos til I can retire or it goes to zero. Deal with it.

I'm thinking the same but going in on REQ.

Bought some last night during the dip, I am expecting it to drop again soon although I'm not sure by how much.
Any opinions?

Me.

No question. And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy.

Nah, 1.5-2 mil would do.

I'm not greedy so I'll be happy with 5-10 mil

IRON HANDS, HODL UNTIL CRASH AND BEYOND. I'LL NEVER SELL MY BTC, TAKING THEM TO THE GRAVE WITH ME FUCK WALL STREET

Yeah it might drop again, but probably not below 14k.

cashed out $25. will buy back in if it breaks out now.

fucking waiting for it to do something. FUCK DO SOMETHING.

Hope it drops to $1k so I can join the 21 BTC club.

1-2mil would be enough to break out of the 9-5 wageslave and actually be able to risk some on your own business to make you 50-100m

If my portfolio gets to 1.5m I plan on pulling out 80% of it and investing in more rental properties to live off the passive income with. Wouldn't risk that kind of capital on a business personally.

I started scaling in with wagecuck proceeds when it was around 3 grand but she took off before I had a chance to buy enough to really matter.

Did you just try to type capital 4?

thats the dream right there.

I can use mspaint too lad

my dog need surgery please can someone donate some bitcoin

128Rz58Nhd1ucJcNiZ7Zum45bYr4sD2g8G

we getting the banks money now boys II men.
youtube.com/watch?v=BsaXDmObEB0

BITHUMB RIGHT NOW
>The server is currently being checked.

To stabilize Bitsum service

>Monday, December 11 2 am - 8 pm (6 hours)

>The server is undergoing inspection to expand the system.

>Please acknowledge that it may be delayed according to the inspection situation.

>Inspection schedule and contents guide

>1. Date of inspection

>Monday, December 11, 2017 2:00 am to 8:00 am (6 hours in total)

>2. Inspection effect

>Pause all services in BIMSUM (PC, mobile, app)
OY VEY HOW CONVINIENT JUST SAME DAY AND SAME TIME FUTURES ARE OPENING
MASSACRE INCOMING

Yes, 4illion.