How would you justify weeaboo Japanland with kimonos, katanas, samurai, miko, youkai...

How would you justify weeaboo Japanland with kimonos, katanas, samurai, miko, youkai, and noodle-dragons being immediately adjacent to generic fantasy Euroland with courtly dresses, longswords, knights, vicars, fae, and swole-dragons?

The same way real world Japan is next to China yet China has none of those things except the 'noodle-dragons'.

put some pain in the ass to cross mountain range between them

>Japan is next to China

Kind of, but not really.

What you're doing is like claiming Great Britain is not right next to continental Europe.

that island chain stretching all the way to Taiwan is still Japan

How would you justify catgirls just having cat ears, tail and fangs but not being furry?

They just dropped most fur like humans did
next

Same way humans only have thick hair on their heads and the same way vulture have feathers everywhere BUT their heads.

Russia

but I was told catgirls have to be furry and anthropomorphic

Weak bait mate.

Why do you need to justify it? I liked Fire Emblem: Fates just fine & it didn't have any reason in particular. It didn't feel too out of place. I mean, there was a little bit of distance & a giant hole in the ground between them, so I guess just space the countries out a bit. Maybe do what said.

These are the kinds of threads the janitors should be cutting: 1 line memespouters that hedge any interest in the thread at all on a popular thing to hate.
Also: Depends on the setting. D&D is not FantasyEurope.

The catgirls in my setting shit in boxes, barf fucking everywhere, give birth to litters than die under the stairs surrounded by chipmunk carcasses.

>monstergirlfags constantly praise the pleasure of fucking *insert animal here* pussy
>claim they aren't furries
The delusion is real

>Letting your catgirl outside
Blame yourself

Make it a planescape game, so your weeaboo psychic foxgirls and plant empresses can just step through a portal and then be in the immediately adjacient plane of generic fantasy euroland with courtly dresses, longswords, knights, vicard, fae and swole-dragons!

a)don't
b)isolation - by policy, magic, landscape or combination of mentioned

>but I was told catgirls have to be furry and anthropomorphic
You were told wrong.

REPENT, HERETICS.
JUDGEMENT COMETH.

fantasy japan and fantasy europe both colonised fantasy america at the same time and met somewhere in the middle.

the theories that zheng he (chinese but same principle) discovered the americas, while probably bullshit, are a good source of inspiration. european colonisation obviously writes itself.

not until 1879.

Japan is extremely influenced by China, they have similar kanji and mythological beings for fuck's sake.

The Kitsune is a regional modification of the Huli Jin, for example.

A good a noble life.

>How would you justify weeaboo Japanland with kimonos, katanas, samurai, miko, youkai, and noodle-dragons being immediately adjacent to generic fantasy Euroland with courtly dresses, longswords, knights, vicars, fae, and swole-dragons?
I replaced the japanese with elves.

Elves:
>dainty little faggots that like to nonce around like they're hot shit
Japanese
>See above
Elves:
>isolationist xenophobic dongles that think they're hot shit
Japanese
>See above
Elves:
>Elven weapons are superior oh elven chainmail
Japan:
>grorious nippon steel folded 10,000 times

So on and so forth.

it's fantasy dude i could pull whatever i want out of my ass and readers would lovingly lap it up

Congrats on a post is more tired and memtastic than rickrolling.

>Japanland next to Europeland
>no Russialand in between

0/10 shit setting m8

So who changes the litter in a catgirl litterbox? Certainly not them right?

Q; where are catboys?
A: i don't follow

oh, look, a faggot.

I definitely see one.

Course not. They have a Boy for that.

A landmass rose up and connected the two places.

One country was isolationist for many years then finally opened up.

Magic makes culture.

>being so insecure that you only can insert things you can fap to in your fantasy setting

even is better than you, fagolos

>omg flying mountains?
>your so original user I would have never thought of that
>what's next
>underwater lakes

keep suckin' gayboi

This doesn't even cover what catgirls like to eat, and catnaps or if they prefer ear rubs or tail rubs.

>they have similar kanji
>Europe has Arabic numbers, that means they're extremely influenced by Saudi Arabia.

>mythological beings
China doesn't have Yokai.

>not leaving creative freedom for your catgirls and only listing those essential non-negotiable elements
What are you, some kind of fag?

You seem to be confused about what 'faggot' means.

This desu.

Especially because weeaboo psychic foxgirls and plant empresses fit just as well in Planescape as generic fantasy Euroland paraphernalia.

They don't just have similar kanji.

Japan literally uses the Chinese writing system for formal writing. What most people see are simplified Japanese or complex Japanese, but formal works are required to be done in Chinese, which is why highschoolers are STILL taking writing classes in Japan rather than moving on to other subjects.

It's almost as if learning 2000+ kanji takes time or something

>catgirls
>never evil
But what if I want to play a diabolical catwitch?

And our numbers are Arabic.

fine.

Is "waifushitter" better?

You can just pretend to be a diabolical catwitch, duh.

There's a compromise.

>Compromise
>Post a picture of furries
That's not a compromise.

If you don't take any writing classes beyond middle school, you'll write like a middle schooler for the rest of your life.

Do we need to have a thread about catgirls everyday?

That's not a comprise thats just full anthro

It's weeb yet furry. Kemono is both better than monstergirls and Western furries.

Do we need to not have a thread about catgirls every day?

That's not a compromise when user is whining about the amount of fur. That's full on furshit. A compromise is a midpoint. In this case, that would be a catgirl with ears, tail, and fur but a completely human face. Like the fucking Thundercats or something.

>ears, tail, and fur
fur where?
seriously, anything with body hair beyond top of the head, ears, tail and optionally crotch need not apply

where do cartoony catpeople (like in monster hunter or pic related) stand?

Haha jokes on you the underwater lakes are made of an incredibly dense liquid form of mana to conceal a research lab used by an ancient civilization that just happened to be underwater

A big-ass mountain-chain in between, possibly with hostile tribes living in the cramped valleys and narrow passes.

fox(?) is 100% furshit
cat isn't even trying, it's just a dressed up cat in a weird pose

My opinion varies based on if they're sexualized. Non-sexualized, they're innocuous. Sexualized, they're generally even furrier than regular furries since they're less human.

>imblyign monster girls aren't THE compromise

horsepussyfags are the worst tho

Everywhere in what I said.

What you described would be a regular catgirl, which is obviously superior, I was just providing an example of a 'compromise' since user didn't get it.

>not dragons who have their own country in the mountains

Fuck you horse pussy is okay at best but I prefer cervines tbqh famalam

How is it a comprise when its still furry?

Vellus hair is not fur though

non-sexualized.
>implying it's even possible to discuss any cat- race without fetishfags and waifufags crawling out of the woodwork

Like I said, non-sexualized they're just a cutesy mascot.

guys.
GUYS.

a country of russian dragons

Jesus H. Christ, that is the most brilliant thing I've read all day

Serbian wyverns

>weeaboo Japanland with kimonos, katanas, samurai, miko, youkai, and noodle-dragons
In other words, a Japan that's only superficially Japanese in clothing and costumes? Yeah, that's fucking easy to put next to Europe. Weeaboo-Samurai and Knights are about as different as Knights and Boyar, who actually lived within walking distance of eachother (Poland and Germany).

Those """Japanese""" would be religiously and culturally almost the same as the Europeans. They'd just have a few different customs, their knights would dress differently and they'd have unique monsters.

There are Brits who unironically claim Britain isn't European.

I will give you that Manticore makes my balls tingle, but that's less because of fur and more because of the general attitude, magnificient rapeface and huge tits

I know. Those Brits are retarded.

You forgot the tail pussy, which is the best part about Manticores.

Some kind of magic or natural barrier preventing contact between the two for the majority of their history.

>slavic dragons
Great Perun, how horrifying.

why can't this dude be a writer as good as he is an artist.

Slavic dragons and catgirls

I wouldn't because that's fucking retarded.
Having totally different cultures right next to each other with no influence to each other at all is what makes a lot of fantasy settings shit.

See "Sancai Tuhui"
Ghosts and spirits are pretty common everywhere.

SAY IT WITH ME!
U N T R A V E R S A B L E
T E R R A I N ~

Since she's wearing undies, does that mean she has TWO?
Will she let you rail her in the other one if you satisfy her tail?

All of them have huge tits, user.

in any significantly high magic setting that claim is bullshit tho.

Setting up another country/countries between them is probably the best way to organically do it.

>Since she's wearing undies, does that mean she has TWO?

This is already discussed in their monster entry, Manticores enjoy raping men with their tail pussy but will only have "natural" sex with their husband.

Bollocks there are plenty washboards in the bestiary

God/Wizard/God Wizard did it. Same justification I use for all of the other races.

No, I don't.

But I'd like to.

>Setting up another country/countries between them is probably the best way to organically do it.

Why are people so averse to doing this, anyway? It's fun making countries, even ones that are supposedly irrelevant.

>Virgin slut
Perfect

The thing at her tail is some sort of weird second mouth for semen only. For sex in a missionary position with purpose of procreation everything is in its own place.

M A G I C A L L Y
U N T R A V E R S A B L E
T E R R A I N ~

doesn't stopthe fucking barf fuck these fucking fucks, getting fucking hair all overthe fucking place, getting my fucking allergies fucking going. Fucking girlfriend doesn't know how to fucking take care ofher fucking catgirls. Fuck 'em.

Elves. My method is elves.

They don't have kingdoms, more like small isolationist domains scattered about. They still deal with the large kingdoms when they have to, but generally keep to themselves.

The long lived elves just seem like the type to have that kind of culture.