T-MINUS 1 HOUR

UNTUL CBOE FUTURES OPEN

moon or doom?

no impact

2 hours

I think most are bullish on this. If they don't get a moon mission there out.

EVERYONE DIES

Already priced in.

Priced in.

first moon to 20k -30k, then to 10 - 9 - , then back to normal at around 13k. this will take about 1-2 weeks. screencap this faggots.

This, but unironically.

Will probably go up slightly and then go through the floor.

Probably nothing initially. Will we be able to see the number of shorts?

opposite of what everyone thinks will happen.
Its just the way of the markets

how do i fucking do this?how do i do it
i want to short 10x leverage

+7% and they freeze trading
good luck
nothing is gonna happen
read more you fags

hm i predict volatility

bitmex

everyone saying it will go down so it will probably double in price

I don’t think anything wild is gonna happen, below 10k from here on out and I’ll be surprised. All I gotta say is that bitcoin is here to stay and it is always a good time to buy, don’t worry too much about epic gainz y’all just get on this train and don’t fucking sell.

Lol at people saying it is priced in. Whales control the price and will manipulate however they want to make stacks.

>everyone says
Weird how that works, almost like people with a stake in it lie on purpose
That reminds me, Link mooning faggots buy now or regret

this

not hard for a wall street bro to open a massive short on paper then dump the BTC they acquired 6 months ago on their exchange of choice. a few million worth is a tiny snack to them.

Whens JP able to get a slice we know they bought at sub 4k.

???
i am burger amerikan

As we can see now, doom

this

yep

People who were scared of dip already cashed out to USDT. When it crashes AND if it goes up, they will buy back.

holy shit guys I figured it out

everyone is afraid the big money will dump their BTC right after putting their shorts in, so coiners are selling now. but if the big money sees this, then they will put longs in and buy, causing it to moon. coiners will see this and jump back in, and that's when the big money will short

>vpn
Either that or do regular leverage at bitfinex

Please go down to 10k

probably dip to 13,5k
then moon to 20k plus

LOL. CBOE is shit. Won't have an impact. CME is the one you should be worried about on the 18th.

never gonna happen

They know they are dealing with complete retards, so this should be easy money for them.

It took 100B to pump BTC from $11k to $14/15k.

never gonna happen lol

guys can we please just stop this and return to the innocent happy times of a few days ago when money grew on trees?

Glad you made sure to add lol

:)