What does your current character want?

What does your current character want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk
youtube.com/watch?v=HaWtWAvUb-4
youtube.com/watch?v=47DfQcHMYLY
youtu.be/PfYnvDL0Qcw?t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To get into the pants of various people, two of whom are in the party.

To help out.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk

To survive.

Your job.

Kill the king and frame his cult, marry the princess, blame his rival for the cult he's used to ascend, kill off the cult eliminating the evidence, establish a police state, and then genocide the orc hordes he's been using as cats paws.

A better blade.

To create a castle in the clouds so that his new nation won't get WAAAGHed to shit

Nuyen and the adrenaline rush of weaving through the streets on manual controls running from KE

Wolf cock.

All his bones back.

To make a lot of money being the best ninja he can be.

And to build a nation of soldiers who want fight for a cause they believe in.

To drink, whore, and prove his prowess in combat. Also, "something, something, vision of an ancestor spirit."

To settle in with his 20 wives.

Revenge and a good lay.

To return home after over 60 years of war to see his family and friends he loves and misses so much.

To seduce all the men in the immediate area into gay sex, whether they be gay or not.

I want to live just long enough to see them cut your head off and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some things come with too high a price. Then I'm going to walk up to you and wave like this into your lifeless eyes. *finger wiggle* Can you arrange that for me Mister Morden?

The same things I want.
Never gonna happen for either of us but hey, we can dream.

The Twilight Caste to stop being so weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=HaWtWAvUb-4

To explore the planes, document my travels in a journal which shall be published about the world; then, combining liberal use of polymorph and other spells, carve large tunnels through bedrock connecting one deep road between all major capitals and eventually all cities; build this road through all the planes. A road to heaven, on which many will make pilgrimage and pay toll to its keeper.

His dead wife back, to go back to being ignorant of all the horrible terrifying things that exist and the horrible people who exist to stop them. But right now he could just do with a coffee and a smoke.

Just to kill the God of Destruction to save his world... nbd imho

To rip and tear

My 13th age character just wants to protect the others in his group and stop the degradation of the dimensional barriers of the world, eventually gaining enough power to assist his Brotherhood against the Daemons of the Abyss.

Just boring Paladin stuff.

Something... something to do with not answering that question.

Now who are you?

Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne, etc. etc..

This

To return home with enough money to buy his family out of slavery.

Establish peaceful contact with other civilizations and cultures.
Establish a small barony where he can simply get away from the dangers and insanity of adventuring.

To be in a game with a GM whose head isn't firmly lodged up his ass.

Vengeance via genocide

Do you really want to know what I want? Do you really want to know the truth? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Centauri stretch forth their hand again and command the stars. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want to stop running through my life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to look back or look forward. I want us to be what we used to be! I want... I want it all back the way it was. Does that answer your question?

To finish everything on his adventuring bucket list before the Arch-Devil he's in contract with comes back for another try at his soul, and/or remedy the latter for more freedom with the former.

I want to know from what I came from. To know who or what made me what I am. To understand the demonic forces within me and to control it.

Throat singing lessons, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=47DfQcHMYLY

Vir a best.

To not have the incredibly dangerous woman he walked in on while she was taking a bath in his house, without announcing she was there in any way, shape, or form to NOT bludgeon him to death with his own spine the next time they talk. Failing that, dinner before his execution.
Signs point to the latter being more likely, as she was pissed enough to hurl the marble bathtub and embed it in the wall when the incident happened.
He doubts sincerely a month has been long enough for her to cool off and see that he did nothing wrong.

To stop the war, to kill the shadow.

>Not have her bludgeon him to death
was how I should have worded it. However, I can't into proofreading, apparently.

To Operate

to fulfill his feeling of obligation to the world and his church so he can retire, have his wife's skin cysts cured, and settle down with her and have a couple of kids.

This goddamn ring keeps setting my hand on fire and I can't take it off. I really want to get rid of it, but I'd like to keep my hand.

To end the campaign already. A lot of people talk about how they want to make it through 20 levels in D&D but its become so fucking tedious and boring that I want it all to end so we can play a better game.

>to kill the shadow

Vorlon internet defense force plz go.

He just wants to steal shit and be happy
Too bad he's a skeleton
also, party theme: youtu.be/PfYnvDL0Qcw?t=22s

>pic related

To sell you a really common trinket for twice the cost then fuck off to the next town.

To marry his lady. Adventure around Britain with his friends for a couple years then move the castle he helped build in Ireland to earn his own domain and extract petty revenge on Irish peasants.

Grumpy just wants to die on his feet instead of in a nursing home. Oh and there's some bullshit about giants fighting each other he's got swept up in

He just wants to live up to the expectations his older brother set

Grampy*

To find her mom, leader of the guild she grew up in, who's been missing for 8 years.
Also for the cute cleric to notice her.

Actually be used in a game

immortality, and to build giant mechs

Better test scores. We're playing a mystery game on GURPS.

He's secretly a 90 year old man pretending to be a 14 year old japanese child in high school so he can re-integrate into society. The spell hiding his appearance ages and 'grows' it too. Although recently found out OOCly that everyone in the game is doing something similar to this. Our GM must be pissing himself. A classroom full of the murderous elderly pretending to be 14 year olds. I'm guessing he approached us all secretly and said the same thing he did to me - make two sheets.

I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike, as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I want to look up into your lifeless eyes and wave like this.

Vengeance against the usurper of his ancestral home, who spirited his friends away to parts unknown and scattered his family throughout the land.
To start a cult devoted to the dark god which helps him to achieve this aim, building up an army of devotees with which to bring the plans of his nemesis crashing down around them.

To have his evil heresy overthrow the "legitimate" good religion, and help his friend usurp the throne.

A nice good fight, ending in a nice good execution and a nice good lay.

She's a simple girl.

The usual: Hundreds of grandchildren, utter domination of known space, and the pleasure of hearing that all my enemies have died in terrible, highly improbable accidents that cannot be connected to me. And you?

In the game I'm currently playing, an kingdom of humans, dwarves and halflings mostly has expanded a lot and in the expansion, they came in contact with elven tribes.

There are two versions, as far as the GM told us: the human king wanted an elven noblewoman as wife but she turned him down repeatedly. Enraged, he ordered his men to kill her and her family: that didn't really sit well with the elves though and there was another war. The humans wiped most of the elves out -except for the sea elves who were spared and are still living with humans (who make up the majority of the living people on the land now). The second version is that the human lords wanted to expand and the tribes would not let themselves be ruled by humans, so they decided to wipe them out.

During and after the war, the elves hid in their sanctum forests and now only a few of them survive still: my character is a half-elf druid and he wants nothing more than justice for what has been done to his ancestors and to take back the land that is rightfully of the elves.

She just wants a quiet life, user. It's just that she needs to take care of so much business, before her quiet life will be safe and secure from everyone.

genocide

Up until last session, pride and glory.

After last session, a working right arm, followed by pride and glory.

For my circle to stop telling everyone who'll listen that I'm a Solar. I don't think that's too demanding; it's not like I'm asking them to stop saying they're Solars themselves.

In the long term, I want to build the equivalent to the Library of Alexandria.

This, however, is going too far.

To be left to her own devices long enough to finish making her latest accoutrements so that she can stop needing to use so many powerpoints just to put up proper defenses.

And her second thrall. Should be showing up any time now.

Order.

Some fucking sleep. Since childhood she has been incapable of sleep due to a gypsy curse. Learn your fucking lessons kids, if you accidentally step on a woman's foot don't laugh at her like a little shit. Apologize.

To field test his engineering weapons, theory can only go so far and I'm not allowed to test on prisoners any more due to the mess. Only option left is to tag along some adventurers.

Is that rant ironic? It's seems so blatantly retarded but people do actually think like that.

>Dawn-caste Solar Exalted

War is her art and she will make a masterpiece, a victory so cunning that it will be forever cut into the histories of creation.

And a good perfumed massage every once in a while.

>Destroyer Demon

Get into at least a mutually assured destruction scenario with the God-Machine and force it into a detente.

To be who he is, a man of honor and kindness and amazingly chiseled abs.

I too wish to go on a fit quest for the ultimate gains.

A nice breakfast every day.

It is incapable of having wants.

To help everyone's souls be free to ascend to the high heavens. He was a priest king of a small kingdom and had his still living soul sent to heaven instead of dying and realised while watching from above how shitty everyone else's life was and then worst of all, once they died most of them were claimed by the gods as servants or food. He vowed to give everyone freedom somehow.

Used to want to be a real boy. Now desperately wants to be a wooden one again.

To remember who she is.
Playing an amnesiac cleric in Curse of Strahd. This can only end in tears.

To not die.

Same. Fuck dragons.

Get his gun back. Sell his guns. Get out of prison. Bully the Tsundere ninja in the party.

Not necessarily in that order.

That i get respect for saving everybody ass by body blocking anything dangerous that even look on ou rear line adventurer.

Buy an horse, pay back all the people that financially helped him become a knight as he feel indebted to them

Based amazing Vir.

>two years later, when Morden's head is on a pike, he gets to wave

To be a good provider for Juno, Tiberius and Borc Jr. . Also to punch people. In the face. He actually enjoys causing pain.

Redemption. Though he doesnt have the self-awareness to quite understand that yet.

On the short term, he also wants to learn mechanics so he can pimp his rides.

He's just a drug addicted dude in a shitty jungle land who just wants to go home and sleep

To start building new parts for himself, and perhaps cool down his overheating personality core (and coolant addiction) because of it.

The most generic goal every wizard thinks about- knowledge and power. Any lead, any scrap, any leg up, at any cost (which is recently looking like betrayal of the party.)

a daemon wife, an stc on a plate, mysteries and adventures unending to solve, and a conclusion to his life's work, his humanity back(or at least ratified), and to leave a truly grand spectacle for the generations to come, look, wonder, and go
"how the fuck did he build that?"

>What does your current character want?
a child with cancer and sex with a werewolf.

Forever GM

>Forever GM
What do your NPCs want?

To make momma proud.

>Aboleth who wants to use the power of a trapped Titan to become a god and kill the gods
>Necromancer who wants to summon a dracolich
>Rebeleader who wants to assassinate the cities lord
>Lord who wants to solidify his rule by funding a search for an ancient lost dwarves city
>Party of 4 elves who want find the dwarven city and plunder it for the magic within
>Ancient shadow mages who want to raise their fallen city and return to the material
>Orc lieutenant addicted to spell power. Wants to grow in power, take over wider chunks of the city , ultimately usurp her king.
>Old hag who serves a trickster god and merely wants to find powerful individuals to draw from her deck or.many things.
>Demon worshipping noble who wants to control the city , directly or indirectly,in the name of Asmodeus.
>leader of a Clan of were rats who want to build a criminal empire in the city.
> More peaceful necromantic mages who want to establish dominance through trade rather than warfare.
>Barbarian werewolf tribe who hunger to be freed from their curse
> Barbarian tribe who want to protect their sacred homeland
>Barbarian tribe that guard ancient dwarven city.

I probably have too much going on in my game...

To claim his birthright as a Dragonborn. He hates his own existence because he's not up there chilling with the great serpents and he's just stuck in this humanoid, mortal form. Going full dragon is his endgame

right now, he wants to get his body back (he'll very probaby die before he achieves that though, since he's currently stuck in a ten-year-old girl's body, alone, in the middle of the woods, at night, after a nearby dragon attacked his party)

Have enough money so I can stop running with lunatics and retards who hate legwork and thinks 'kicking in the door, shooting all your guns, then improvising from there' is a good idea in the 6th World.

magic items. Any kind of magic item. ALL THE MAGIC ITEMS. granted he's doing it because it's in line with how his god of magic wants him to act (collect and horde magic and knowledge) but it's been aiming to put him on thin ice with the rest of the party for a while, what with constantly trying to get his mitts on any enchanted item the part comes across.