Is there a fantasy system with d6 pool as its primary mechanic and also that it haves some type of classes?

Is there a fantasy system with d6 pool as its primary mechanic and also that it haves some type of classes?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/ktpc933xgmapqi9
docs.google.com/document/d/1ftm99vUweLWP_3VTpMTbuarNJAugdJMAmQxr66_r3hQ/edit?usp=drive_web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping with known games

Mini Six
D6 Fantasy

Not really fantasy but Don't Rest Your Head uses pools of d6es in various colors to represent different ways successes/failures play out. So players can add, say, a few red Madness dice to the pool to boost their chances of success, but if the highest-numbered die in the roll happens to be red then he might gain some permanent madness.

Bumping for interest, it'd be nice to have a simple d6 based rpg stored away.

I have one generic fantasy rpg in my hands named mystical heroes, the pdf no longer exists but i can type some of the rules

Burning Wheel / Mouseguard? Not sure if they have classes, but I think they have d6 pools.

D6 Fantasy is great

The A Song of Ice and Fire RPG

Its also pretty good, if lacking a magic system.

Tenra Bansho Zero.

Burning Wheel doesn't have classes, but it is a d6 dice pool system with a fantasy focus. Torchbearer, a spin-off that's somewhere between BW and MG in complexity, does have classes. It's an OSR-inspired game about dungeon crawling though, so they're linked to race (which the BWHQ games refer to as "stock"). So you're a human warrior, magician, cleric, thief or paladin, an elf ranger, a dwarf adventurer, or a halfling burglar. That might be a deal-breaker for OP, depending.

Also note that it's really not a generic fantasy RPG. It's meant to be a hard dungeon crawling game.

Tiny Dungeon is technically classless, but mostly it's just selecting a few traits from a list to build a character.

It also has cute salamander people.

Can you post the pdf?

It's only $3, so if you like it please consider buying it!
mediafire.com/download/ktpc933xgmapqi9

Tunnels and Trolls.

Arguably shadowrun. Fantasy in the metahuman/magic aspect, and while technically classless, there are archetypes you should probably stick to if you want to be useful in any capacity.

Shadowrun is technically speaking a fantasy setting

I think that he meant more of a high fantasy game

Yes, anyone knows some house rules for opend6/minisix system?

what a time to be alive i found the game(but it is in spanish)

explain why this is good? seems meh at best, on a quick read

Just wanted to post a different system and i like the dismenberment rules in it

where the hell did you find it? any link to the creator(s)?

My old group(mostly older guys) had this rule book and played it sometimes, i could play it but it looked interesting

Well, you always roll 3d6, so I suppose it's not a pool, but GURPS Dungeon Fantasy has a wide variety of classes (plus DM's can use regular GURPS to build or modify classes if they want).

The kickstarter page on the dungeon fantasy boxed set has all the details.

lol i was waiting for someone to recommend gurps

At that point you may as well say Dungeon World/World of Dungeons/Other PbtA fantasy as they all use 2d6.

Or Strike! which uses 1 or 2d6. Or scrolls and swords which uses 1d6.

I'm actually close to being able to play a system I've been working on that uses d6 dive pools. They're all over the place, representing your skills and what not, but what's most interesting are your Vigors.

Vigors represent your energy throughout the day. They refresh based on how much you've eaten when you sleep, and are dice pools you can dip into to improve your performance on a check or damage roll or whatever. So if you need to push really hard to move a boulder, you can dip into your Stamina.

It's still rough around the edges, needs a lot of sanding and polishing, but I'm pretty excited.

My DM used the magic from warhammer fantasy battle rpg.

It was interesting to be sure.

Honestly, OD&D using the Chainmail combat system is pretty fun. Just print off the to hit tables for your weapons, and memorize what differences in weapon lengths do, and its a nice 2D6 system for a fantasy game.

Isn't there a system called 'D6 Fantasy'? Don't know if it's classless.

sounds really neat, when do you think you'll have a play test ready?

Maybe a week or two. Maybe just a few days. The system is getting really tight. Content is what's sparse, though (skills, techniques, statted beasts, magic), but that isn't what's in the way of playtesting. All that needs really getting clear before I can actually jump in and start poking around is the initiative system. Then I can adjust numbers like Target Numbers, skills, and Vigors as I poke around.

If you want an update, you should be able to edit this doc down here with like an email or something, if you're coo widat.

docs.google.com/document/d/1ftm99vUweLWP_3VTpMTbuarNJAugdJMAmQxr66_r3hQ/edit?usp=drive_web