I'm 47 and I've never had a job

I'm 47 and I've never had a job

Since high school I've lived with my parents. I just do whatever I want, watch tv, play video games, or play golf with my friends. Dad died and mom has cancer, so I will get the house and my mom said about $50 thousand. I don't know what to do though because it won't last forever. I don't think I can get a job because I'm kind of weird, not retarded or anything like that. I'm also lazy and I don't want to have a boss.

Not your blog

All you had to do was buy bitcoin

$50k on LINK, my friend.

$50k on LINK.

buy bitbean

At this point all you can do is take a shitty minimum-wage job in something that won't make you kill yourself.

Should have planned for this and not gone full-NEET until you could do it forever.

This

My digits confirm

What country?

If the house is paid off, $50k will go for awhile paying the same level of bills.

I'll bite.

Where did you live before living with your parents?

This is OP

If you did not buy BTC in 2012 or ETH in 2015, you may want to KYS, you will never make it.

He can still buy bancor

this picture gave me AIDS

What the hell are they doing with all the cell phones?

>getting house

Sell it and move to asia.
You'll get OK lifestyle and live till death on your savings.
And hookers.

Disrupting air traffic

47..your "life" is pretty much over anyway so who cares

>not mining with phone GPUs

Eastern Europe.

Rent out two of the rooms. Learn something you can do from home even if its amazon mechanical turk. Youll make ends meet.

This post gave me cancer

More like OP is giving me cancer

Buy 50k worth of drugs/hookers/booze and turn your house into a brothel until you finally run out of drugs and set the whole place on fire along with yourself and your dead mom.

Yeah do that.

I'm fighting my greater urges to lecture you to kill yourself, but on the off chance that you're being honest and need real advice....

When you get the 50k, keep 5k of it in a checking account for food+bills+expenses for the near future. With the rest, buy in 1k a week into BTC.

If you are in need of more money, take some profits at peaks. Enjoy your mansion in 5 years, you worthless sack of shit.

Me in 20 years

On the off chance that this is actually real... you are a fucking loser. Get off biz and get a job.

>amazon mechanical turk
>getting paid less than min wage
wew, the wagie is strong on this one

>47 years old
>I don't know what to do because this won't last forever
>47 years to have a single idea capable of sustaining your own life
>I'm not retarded or anything like that
That's where you're wrong kiddo
Pic related is you when that $50k runs out

>$50k on LINK
No one man should have all of that power

Put it all in ARK and live off the staking returns. Should be enough to live a modest, rent free life.

Since you already have a house, get a shitty job so you can pay the utilities and taxes, and feed yourself.