What is the best way to portray a strictly lawful good/lawful neutral and community-minded fairy kingdom where...

What is the best way to portray a strictly lawful good/lawful neutral and community-minded fairy kingdom where everything but the humanoid people is made of delicious food?

Other urls found in this thread:

safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=food_themed_clothes
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=food_as_clothes
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hair_as_food
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Build a wall and make humanoid people pay for it.

All the food is strictly plant or magical matter. Meat would spoil and killing things wouldn't be very LG Fairy-like. Animal products like eggs and milk would be fine, though. Make sure everything is magically preserved from the elements and spoilage. When the players pass through, make the townspeople have the personality of that annoying grandma at thanksgiving, ie "Oh you can't go yet, you haven't tried all of this!" and such. Also, food is my magical realm and I'd love to hear tales about this.

>Meat would spoil
Vegetables and fruits can also spoil.

They're fairy foods.

Then fairy cow beef and fairy pig pork!

>everything but the humanoid people
Why not the humanoid people?

Get honey from bees.

One important aspect of their culture would be that they live in a post-scarcity world, as they are used to everything around them being food, (I'm assuming readily available for consumption) so they've never had to work to produce it or fight over it.

The entire society would have to have rules around not eating people's pets and material belongings. From this, you could develop strict religious rituals or customs for eating meals and the time to eat.

Perhaps they placate dangerous foreigners by providing them with an abundance of foodstuffs to keep them from marauding their fairy kingdom, or - if the kingdom is not in danger but are LG, they may magically send their surplus to nearby struggling communities.

Instead of kings and queens, they have master chefs as their lords and the professions of cooking and baking would be highly revered.

Like Modrons, only everything is made of food instead of copper.

>no meat

The local ghoul PC would have a problem then.

It's an all-undead party.

>From this, you could develop strict religious rituals or customs for eating meals and the time to eat.

Some say that they always eat a "darkie" mouse before every meal.

Can't really help on the fluff, but I can at least help with visuals:

safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=food_themed_clothes

safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=food_as_clothes

safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hair_as_food

>no minigirl tag

This idea reminds me of something.

What, like this?

Where is this from? That's so damn adorable.

Not same user, so i dunno who actually made the thing, but the chars are the Madolche archetype from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Technically humanoids are made put of food, it's just not culturally accepted to actually have a bite

Not if every party is a Donner party.

Isn't kinda icky to have, like, SHOES standing on top of food?

And even ickier to wallow around in sticky sauce and syrup?

I guess this is a dreamplace for dentists...

Slow down there Wonka

Why did you have to remind me of that abomination of a movie.

Like this. Isn't this just sick and unsanitary?

I live in a world of pure imagination, you can't stop me

>2012+4
>Not using magical sanitation to keep everything free of contagions, miasmata, and pathogenic curses alike

Prestidigitation is a hell of a drug.

I don't get it

it can make trippy lights and stuff
also I recognize that boy

Prestidigitation can clean everything.

The candy kingdom does sort of seem like what the OP's describing
I think one of the specific uses for prestidigitation in 5e is cleaning objects. I guess you could play some sort of neat freak who uses it on anything he touches just to be sure

I dabbled in actual magic when I was younger, so it's always felt weird to me how prestidigitation is literal supernatural magic in D&D.

nooo don't eat marisa

Dahg it, I was going to tell OP to do the Wonka thing.

A world of pure candy and oompa loompas

Is fake movie made by horrible people. Real movie have real life former Bond villain Gene Wilder in it! Much better than fakey fake movie made of lies.

You speak truth user! The true truthful truth!

RIP Gene Wilder
;_;