Describe your character and i'll make a shitty drawing of them in ms paint

I'm bored

Jain mecha pilot from the moons of Saturn.

What is a Jain?

Copying from drawthread

>Young girl in her mid-20s
>Tied back black hair
>Blue Starfleet shirt covered by a labcoat and black khakis
>Big square glasses [with purple eyes if in color]
>Holding a ray-gun [with like, the fin on top and everything. Pic related as an example]

A religion originating in the Indian sub-continent. Male adherents can be recognized by the large beards and long hair put up in turbans, as cutting ones hair is prohibited.

Here you go friend

young french magical girl
dresses all in black, has witch hat and short witchy kinda dress
wears a veil over her face with a shitty sorta creepy smile on it

neat thread

Fuck it, why not?
Paladin dude with a greatlance. Glorious golden platemail. Stronk. Also very shouty, good at giving orders

You didnt give me much to work with, but here you go

Pangolin Knight with tower shield
Upbeat Noblegirl Necromancer
Elemental Royal Guard
Weeb Samurai Half-Dragon

This is a fun group to DM for.

ill do the witch first because doubles

Tall, blond, half-elf woman in plate armour, with a sword and a kite-shield, and a vague viking theme.

A town guard on fire. No panic, just Russian levels of discomfort with his lot in life.

A half elf bard attracted fire

Skeleton monk who uses heelies and used his arm as a nunchuck

Good thread OP. Nice to see some OC. Thanks for being bored.

The wand was my attempt at a baguette

pretty acccurate, thanks dude. gonna turn her bo staff into a baguette with GM's consent next session

A blonde haired, middle aged halfling cleric of the God of Love, who has achieved supernatural levels of attractiveness.

A chinese businesswoman with a black hairbun who controls shadows.

Sorry to everyone who got here later, i'm doing these in order to be fair. I'm going to skip for now because there are so many though. sorry dude. i might get to it soonish.

and of course i forget the picture

Glorious.
Just as shitty as I hoped it would be

Describe your character and i'll make a shitty tokken of them in paint.net

I just realized I can use the shape tool for easier hands.

please make all requests for this guy explicilty replies to him so i dont get confused

A hueg redhead barbarian guy with braided beard and long, braided hair, wielding a two-handed axe with one arm

a headhead celt spearwoman with blue celt tatoos, a silver spear and a golden boar as companion

dude with black hair, a hatchet, and a dark olive green cloak

Vladamir putin as a paladen with a maul.

a modern hatchet?

just like, a one-handed axe. Like one would use for cutting blocks of wood

I figured i would combine these because it was perfect

I gave him sunglasses, and I gave the nunchuck a nunchuck to make it more radical.

best i could do with that

I loooove it, and also love that you took the "wielding with one arm" in this sense. Its perfect

my party is made up of me and very ugly half goblin warblade, a very ugly orcish monk, a very ugly neanderthal druid, a charming half-elf rouge, and a gorgeous ethereal filtcher bard have fun with that

Thanks man, totally accurate too

A angry greyish skeleton wielding a shiny gold scepter and wearing white and gold priest robes that generally look priest-ish

An eccentric wizard. Long white beard down to his belly, purple robe with golden stars, pointy hat, sandals, no pants. The robe only goes down to his knees by the way. Hairy legs.

>priest robes that generally look priest-ish
I need to check the redundancy of my redundant posts

Lol

Oh. I guess I misread your original post. Glad you like it though.

A scrawny, Half-Elf beta male Paladin with messy white hair, wearing light armour, wielding a curveblade.

A grizzled old swordmaster with too many swords who is too old for this shit and came out of retirement exclusively to make sure these young adventurers don't screw it up. He has a brown beard and one eye, and too many swords.

I gave him gold teeth and improvised with the sceptre

I'm gonna do these two then sleep. May start another thread tomorrow if this one dies.

topkek, it's perfect. thanks m8

Many thanks Ms. Paint user, he's adorkable.

seven foot tall dragon man with blue skin, yellow eyes, and black spiky armor. Has a big fucking sword, breathes fire, and is very very angry.

A massive bronze dragonborn monk with a tattoo of a tiger's face on his back.

A worm that walks wearing a raven outfit running away from a flick of ravens trying to eat him

A shiesty/sneaky-asshole lookin little Chinese guy with a Fu Manchu mustache wearing leather armor over robes and a little Confucius hat, with a Jian/chinese style sword

Did I take the "Too many swords" thing too far?

Goodnight everyone! as much as I would love to do and and try to comprehend what was trying to say I have to sleep. I might be back tomorrow around 4 or 5 east coast time. Thanks for making the first thread I've ever made a blast!

No, it's perfect and I will treasure it forever.