ITT we stop shilling shitcoins and try to actually help each other for once by posting coins with huge potential no one...

ITT we stop shilling shitcoins and try to actually help each other for once by posting coins with huge potential no one has heard about

I'll start: pirl, dna, phr

Other urls found in this thread:

whattomine.com/)
bitfinex.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LUX

Link btc iota ltc eth

cute pucci

wtf are those legs?

forgot CTX

GVT
MOD
DRGN

AML Bitcoin
Biometric identification
Completely compliant with all us regulations, team members flying all over the world talking anti money Laundering with governments

Neoscoin, major potential, just entered beta testing

MNE, TRUST, ELN, ARTE

BCPT will 10-20x within a month

Unironically REQ

Ignore all shitcoins in this thread. DGB has major news this week being teased on twitter by the DGB team.

GHD PDN and KDN

MUSIC

what makes you say that?

Rcn

I’ve actually just started mining this. What makes it so special though? Seems quite young.

Link ark req

No one mentioned TrezarCoin???

Lunyr LUN

it will be 50 USD by this time next year. Wikipedia is going to announced a partnership with them.

Protips:

- Any usecase specific coins (Musiccoin, etc) are garbage
- Any coins that are slightly different than BTC are garbage (Ltc, Vertcoin, etc)
- "Partnerships" are simply marketing gimmicks. I have worked at many tech companies and have signed many "partnerships". These mean nothing until money changes hands or platforms are integrated. When IOTA says they now have a "partnership", it simply means they shook hands with a sales guy and sent a few emails. It's a great way to make money off the pump, but HODL forever just because they have a "partnership".

The winners over the next 5 years will be ones that have some tangible use behind them that are operating as a platform. Ethereum went to the moon because ICOs were able to function using Smartcontracts. That's a real usage with supply/demand driving up the price. The same happened top Bitcoin, but now it's a bubble because the "use" of it is that it "generates" free profits for hodlers.

I won't say the specific coin that I'm hodling, but look for something with high value in businesses.

i literally just looked at its cmc page lmao
seems really underrated and could literally blow up anytime now

seems like a bad copypasta meme
>LTC
>bad
its literally about to blow up atm

fun, pfr

ETN

What do you think is worth mining right now?

SHIELD (XSH)
DYOR, but this could be a real gem. Low market cap and potential.

LTC is actually way better than Bitcoin in every single way, but it's not 10x better. It won't replace BTC unless there is a massive failure in the Bitcoin platform for some reason.

That doesn't mean you can't profit off LTC short term, but in terms of total moon mission? Probably won't happen.

If you just have a home PC then mine whatever has the most profit/day for your graphics card (whattomine.com/)

In terms of mining at scale, I have no idea.

Your OP might as well read: “Don’t shil when you can shill”.

We should only trust investment tips from anons who post their Blockfolio showing that:
> 1 - They’ve made a good amount of money and know what they’re doing
> 2 - They’ve invested in whatever coin they’re promoting

Bulwark if you can get it to work.
I was only able to get 15Mh/S on RX 480 while other people were managing to get 24Mh/s on RX 470 and over 40MH/s on GTX 1070 =/

Guess I have to stick with my shit monero. Each RX 480 makes me $15 a month. Wow.

>15$/month with a 480
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You're doing it wrong. Should be like 4-5x that.

REQ, not joking

Bwk

Massive potential on this one.. somehow i never hear anyone talking about it though its called link, and they say the guy who made it is a borderline autist' that funnels cheeseburgers and snorts lines off BBW hookers

Posw

product verification coins are hot with walton, vechain and soon wabi all soaring

next one is devery

protocol for product verification, allows anyone to create a verifiable product

XBY

>actually help each other for once

BTC
LTC
Monero
EOS
NEO

Do not go hard on EOS and NEO
They are the risk part of your folio
You are allowed a 0.2% shitcoin gambling Folio if you wish
Not even kidding here
You are
Young
Dumb
and
Full of cum
You are driven to take risks to attract women
It is a lads innate nature at your age and T-level.
That nature needs to be tempered for your Lambo future.
I want you rich white boy to insure a future for our people.
So please heed my advice and stop committing suicide on the shitcoin game.

ZenCash hands down. Secure nodes out in a few days, price low with very good resistance and the project itself is insane.

adding HOLD

snc and qau

but only if you really want lambos

I make $30/day on Monero with 20 480's, or $40/day mining ETN. $10/day goes to power costs because my parents refuse to switch from a $0.25/kwh tariff even though we could get power for half the price if we switched.

"they've given us a good service, and it's too much hassle" fucking stupid boomer shits.

12KH/s, 1900W power draw.

I second this

REQ, XLM, Universa, Monero

Fun is gonna explode

still accumulating it. q1 of 2018 is gonna be all fun

no idea why more people don't know about it.

MONA fo sho and maybe ZNY

All these replies for shit everyone knows oy vey

You want a real gem look up chaintrade

I've been thinking about buying into PIRL and ELLA, was original KTK airdrop member so I'm sitting on 5 PHR masternodes right now, they are netting me between $50-80 a day in BTC at a cost of $0.90 a day... Its a fucking sweet gig and the party hasn't even started yet... wait until the decentralized marketplace hits... could easily see $5 per PHR which would net me a fat quarter mil

DNA, GVT, POET

>I won't say the specific coin that I'm hodling
Why?

REQ. Its just really solide.

Its XRP, he doesn't want to be made fun of by the linkies.

I'm holding $10k in XRP, the shit will moon soon enough.

ELLA is the most profitable minined coin right now.

Wait. Why the fuck wouldn't you say what coin? If you own some isn't it good for you if people buy? Or you just wanna act like a stingyfag and larp like you are some all knowing cunt. I don't really care, I have my own investment and nothing will make me come off it. But I wouldn't not tell ppl that is retarded

Larping fag who knows nothing and wants to sound smart

whats the best place to buy coins? i'm talking Iota, Monero, etc.

is bitfinex.com/ a good one?

currently only used GDAX