Ive never had sex

ive never had sex

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RF1obFWSQ6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally all you have to do is rape a really drunk woman

it's overrated user I wish I was buying btc years ago rather than fucking roasties senpai

Just hire a hooker with your crypto gains you mong

Not that great desu, getting gains is much better

look at tis loosur. i bechu never efen kiss a girl bcos yuor jus a sad litel man.

it’s pretty garbage if it’s not with someone you love

that being said I’ve never felt love

but will she also play vidya with you?

Sex with women will only happen to link holders starting in 2019, get on it

It varies from great to meh OP. Mpst girls who are over 5'5 are gonna feel like a cave anyways.

For your first, get a 5'3- asian girl, only thing I can suggest.

well no because your fag video shit is for fags

somehow I'm not sure if this is very Veeky Forums related

Neither has he

Kinda sad to go through highschool without having sex. Do you have a micro-penis?

Me and my friends would probably bully you irl

Yup
>that crushing feeling of regret and shame mixed with afterglow

I think you are just gay user.

Darwin in action lad

wan sum fuk?

Who the fuck cares? Do you want to reproduce or what? Literally kys.

do you have any idea how easy it is to get sex? you must be truly pathetic.

maybe if you didnt have a skinny white boy dick it wouldnt feel like a cave. that why girls love bbc - its so thick and stretches them out like no white boy ever could

teach us your ways, user

How easy it is?

Do tell

I once over heard a white boi say while smoking a (small skinny) cigar "haha its like I'm smoking dick"

The fuckin state of the white man.

The feeling is pretty underwhelming and the fact that you have to deal with the girl before and after makes it not even worth it desu.

iktb. It’s bittersweet. that feeling of wondering whether you should ring her and ask her if she wants to meet up some time but you don’t because you’re a coward and next time you bump into her on a night out she gives you the cold shoulder because she thought you only used her for sex
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RF1obFWSQ6A

Unironically this

Masturbation feels better

Good for you Christian-user.

3 bucks is all that separates you from these heathens.

why god why? knowing this to be true and wishing it weren't is the worst feel. but that's pretty much everything in life i suppose, the reality isn't what you want

He's worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He can literally have just about any woman he wants.

If you long for doing it with a random hooker youre better off with your hand trust me I've been there it was disgusting
A drunk girl is pretty much the same i guess , i think the only sex worth having is with a girl that likes/wants you or when theres love

I have. If you give me your cryptos I will show you my ways.

DESU its really easy. Just be attractive to a group of girls. I'm asian, so kpop is popular and I look like a kpop idol of some sort.

I've fucked over 20 girls in the last year. Invite them over, fuck them, and then call them to fuck again.

My whiteboy friend and black friend get more matches on tinder than me, but I fuck the most, because I am the best!

spoiler alert

>He doesn't know Elon Musk is incapable of having a relationship despite being rich as fuck.

back to /r9k/ you sad fuck. We chad now.

Aw man, you should try it!

dont hide it, user
>we all gonna make it tho

What kind of girls?

Same. I only really want to fuck this girl I'm in love with though, having sex with random girls seems gross