Soon

>27 minutes until BtC future trading starts
>27 minutes to cash out of bitcoin and not lose all your real money

Don't say you weren't warned. We big time institutional investors will destroy you little kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

cboe.com/delayedquote/futures-quotes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Road to 20k kid

enjoy watching your internet monopoly money revert back to $1000

N-NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT LIKE THIS

NOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

why would it crash

wall street doesnt trade on Sundays...
wait until 8:30 EST tomorrow for the real bloodbath

Stay poor

I like this game.

no reason
it is just banks allowing people to bet on the future price of bitcoin, doesnt affect bitcoin at all, maybe long term

don't care, gooin to 20 babe, dubs

the same reason it gone up?

true if dubs

>doesnt affect bitcoin at all

>oh boy a bunch of people are gonna become interested in muh crypto
>better cash out before all their money comes in!
>buy hihgh sell low biz!

>truth

>BUY
>THE
>FUCKING
>DIP

Stay poor senpai

Nice

all these 80 IQ people panicking over nothing, if anything it will rise because of the confidence boost

> all their money comes in
>their money will never come in
>wallstreet already bought critical mass of coins
holy shit your gonna get burned

There are bigger powers in crypto than wall st. They aren't gonna do shit.
Besides, they always do the opposite of what plebs think will happen.
Everyone is preparing for a bloodbath, setting up short positions etc? Prepare to get liquated

I cashed out 65% of my bitcoin. If it goes to zero I will be totally ok with that, my money is made.
What a ride Veeky Forums. The residual 35% is just a bonus, I'll let that sit until btc 50k.

>confidence boost
priced in

>internet monopoly money
>worth 1k a share
funny how its still worth 1k even in your most dire scenario, and yet you still call it fake internet money
lmao

also, if youre going to shill in this direction, dont make it so obvious that youre a nocoiner man

people who temporarily changed from btc to ltc will see nothing really happened and buy btc back

Look up cash settled gold futures and say that again with a straight face.

that is its intrinsic value derived from the electricity cost on average required to mine one bitcoin from the blockchain. Everything past that valuation is pure bubble.

>comparing gold to btc

>50k
>not 1 mil

Soft

>pic
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

because it's easier to crash it than to pump it, all they gotta do is open their shorts then dump their accumulated BTC on all the big exchanges.

cboe.com/delayedquote/futures-quotes

>works once
>BTC shoots to infinity
Noice

yeah all they gotta do is open longs and buy the dip after they dump and they have infinite money

sad thing is that most people don't have a price feed for it, so we have 0 idea what's actually happening.

kek looks like they went long and didn't tell you, kid. ENJOY THE DUST YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LARPER AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he fell for the bull trap

Its going down faggot. It just started with aftermarket trading, this is just the beginning. Once the bell opens up tommorow morning, enjoy watching all your coins go to shit within a few hours.

Yea just like the intrinsic value of gold for electronics? That would mean gold is overvalued 10X or more. Get a grip faggot. It's a store of wealth people care about. Not the fucking electricity cost.

i see someone has read that boomer article about "lies bitcoin holders tell themselves" :^)

lmao

>We big time institutional investors
Yeah sure

>literally changes valuation by 10% in a minute
>store of wealth

Pick one faggot

that is not intrinsic value. that shit is a meme. i can fork a new coin right now, mine 30k of it, and guess what? itll be worth 0 dollars to anyone but me, unless youre saying someone will come buy my coins for the electricity cost.

no. this cost does not contribute heavily to the cost of bitcoin, and actualy reduces the cost of bitcoin (people that mine want bitcoin, so if they spent less on electricity they would have more coins, making them more scarce thus increasing the price) mining does pet more coins into circulation however, obviously 12.5 every 10 mins right now. inflation, but predictable inflation - a core tenant that satoshi envisioned making sense for a good currency.

the real intrinsic value of bitcoin is what it does differently, and why that difference is important, which is also only something you know of if you know why the current world is such a giant turd, which is also becoming a more prevalent thing because of the internet itself. its so easy to talk all the time now, people are "waking up."

but yeah sure im a conspiracy theorist. done babbling now

witnessed. GOING ALL IN! also dubs Check it!

underrated :(

Why would they want to short BTC when they could make money? Dont Jews love money? Or are you the actual Jews trying to lower the value so you can finally play with the bigboys of BitCoin?

if dubs buttcoin will hit 20k tomorrow

Bitcoin will hit $100,000 in July.

if dubs buttcoin futures will bring us down to 0

> bigboys of BitCoin
futures already hold more money than whole btc market cap lmao