Wait for shitcoin to moon

>wait for shitcoin to moon
>when it finally does you don't sell because you're a greedy jew
>it dumps to the depth
how do you do this Veeky Forums? I can't force myself to sell shitcoin when it's high

Same here.

Can predict nice rises. Incapable of capitalizing.

Set a set % gain goal beforehand. Like 30%

You are gambling not investing. Investors take gains.

>Set a set % gain goal beforehand. Like 30%

And this is it.

Commit to the percentage.

Commit or eventually you will lose everything, even if it works for a few times.

And never sell at a loss because the price dips for a few hours or days.

Have a plan and stick to it. Never regret a profitable trade

You set orders before buying and just watch. Its that easy.

there are 365 days in a year

>going swimming with an electronic device, headphones, earrings and a purse

3/10 trying too hard, would not bang

Fuck are you talking about?

you must defeat the inner jew and sell when it's high

it's a tough fight against this inner jew. but fight it you must. and you must win

HAhaha let me guess you saw this azari bitch or whatever in the other thread then you creeped like me and tried to find more pics of her and you settled on this one nice OP

motivational as fuck thanks

buy the name brand shit. watch your money double every month.
don't touch pajeet coin

kys

I won't sell any of my shit coins whatever the price before I'm a millionaire. Easy. Holding link, req, iexec. Holding for years and putting more fiat in all the time. Any tips for another promising coin?

This describes me perfectly.

POWR. I'm also in EBTC at the moment, I've made decent profits so far, however, I'm keeping a close eye on it. I rarely put money on coins like that, but I think there's massive potential.

This is how I went from 24 btc earlier this year to 3.

Yeah I'm interested in the energy coins. Kind of feel like it's too late for PWR, but it probably still has loads of room for growth. Ebtc haven't heard of but I'll check it out, cheers user

Fantastic thread guys (no joke)

>You are gambling not investing. Investors take gains.
and cry a river cause coin gets x8 instead of x2.
or 10x instead of 5x

taking gains too early sometimes is a bad idea.
but its impossible to know when to stop the greed.

keep adjusting your sell stop limits as it keeps climbing to lock in profits

99% of altcoin exchanges have no stop loss feature

Which really pisses me off. I don't understand all those people that keep saying to put a stop loss. How can I put a stop loss on Binance? It's not possible. And I doubt they will implement it as putting stop loss orders surprises bots. Not implementing that feature benefits Binance own bots and betters their chances by a billion.

Also, fuck Binance for their manipulation. It always feels like they're controlling the prices of those coins that's only on there using their bots. Fuck Binance. Fuck Binance. Fuck Binance.

yea i have only been using GDAX

Went from 22 BTC to 5. How badly do you hate yourself? How badly are you depressed? Is it like me?

It's the fate of every non hodler.