Well done Veeky Forums looks like Macha has officially cat stripes on her cheeks now

Well done Veeky Forums looks like Macha has officially cat stripes on her cheeks now.
Problem is she looks like a mix between a tranny and Idranel "that bitch"

Where is her white armor and cloak? No fucking pony tail and helmet?!

THIS IS HERESY!

I'm put off by that hairstyle
it makes her look like a fucking potato

It's her war hair. She probably lets it down when she's back at home.

nigga FAGGOT
TRICKS TRICKS TRICKS AR FA KIIIDS

>It's her war hair.
And in the grim darkness of far future there is only war.

>waving a xenofu
why would I ever care about some Eldar slut now that Lady Solaria exists?

because female knights are bullshit

>muh ebin heresy meme
I waifu whatever I want.

No ponytail hair its bullshit!

It's so it can fit in her pointy Eldar helmet.

Also, weren't the face stripes from her mask, which had face stripes? Or am I misremembering something?

god-damnit....

Where did the "Macha's-never-getting-any" meme come from btw?

Orkz are evah viji...vagin...alert fur weirdoz.

The art director of DOWIII it's pretty shit. She looks like a fucking tranny now.

did you forgot that the Eldar are supposed to look like aliens or what ?

A joke about Love Can Bloom.

The giant coin on her forehead is the worst part, I'd say.

They are supposed to look elegant, specially the ladies. Not like fucking trannies.

New Macha doesnt look graceful nor as femenine as the model from DOWI looked. And her hair... what have they done to her hair!

A drawfaggotry about LCB where Macha was pictured and paranthetically labelled as never getting any.

>specially the ladies
No, both sexes look great to female and male humans alike.

>They are supposed to look elegant
Man, i think that the Xenobiology book got it right, they are suppose to look alien but still have that aura around them

They are fucking space elves so they are supposed to look like space elves.

They are using the actual plastic model of the new farseer as a basis for the new Macha model. Plastic model happens to be a male, yes female and male eldar are slender but they still have their proportions.

dawn of war 3 is heresy of the highest order!
Pre ordering / ordering that starcraft clone should result in immediate bloodline execution!

>starcraft clone
Okay really, what even remotely looks like starcraft there ? sometimes i wonder if you fucks even played starcraft, its DoW 1 with new graphics

>has literally never seen real women in the flesh

>female knights are bullshit

Female knights have been canon since the Horus Heresy. It's just much rarer, and usually done out of desperation and/or an exceptional individual.

stop defending that starcraft pos clone.
Its just shiny toonish graphics for idiots why cant you see that?

shes also a Freeblade, so that helps

honestly check out the steam forums and the youtube comments. Your the minority here

okay but what about the gameplay ? i though that mattered not just graphics for fuck sakes, it actually plays like a good RTS if it means anything for you

gameplay of DOW 3 is at the same speed as DOTA 2. its fucking moba bullshit.

DOW 1 Its still the most agile of all.

Well for starters unit size, weapon damage and pretty much everything is so far from cannon its not funny. Did you see the four man astartes squads ALL with plasma guns? The titan that waves its guns in the air like a clown before firing? m8 have you even watched the gameplay videos before you tried to defend it?

>gameplay of DOW 3 is at the same speed as DOTA 2. its fucking moba bullshit
Dude, you are saying it feels like a moba but all gameplay shows that the game is fast as fuck and it shows, what are you talking about ?

Exactly! Its all set up for mb shit where 12yr olds are like, "OMG my team beat yours no rm gg lol"
No rts gameplay, no canon stats just flashy stuff for simple people to enjoy

I really like it when two posts close to each other contradict each other.

>No rts gameplay
this is not DoW 2, it has actually base building and you can control units but its not like you will listen to reason anyway

>I type in dow 3
>first vid that comes up I look at
>second comment is "so wheres the cover system? this feels like StarCraft: 40k"
>mfw

TWO PEOPLE NOT AGREEING WITH ME
>MUST BE SAMEFAGS!!

drink bleach

>>second comment is "so wheres the cover system? this feels like StarCraft: 40k"
Tbh, the cover system in 2 was retarded but at least it was cool, the bubbles are just like DoW 1 sure but it would have been better if they were craters in the ground or something like that

>looking like a tranny is bad
pls go and stay go

>>MUST BE SAMEFAGS!!
wat

1v1 me irl

Three Dimensions Pig Disgusting.

where do the cat stripes come from anyway?

To be honest with you trans mental illness is more dark eldar than the strict craftworlders...

>this shit
Its why I used to preoder, but now I dont.
I really wish you shills would stop trying to hype a game prerelease.
>the game's art, sound, animations, and framerate are absolute shit, but come on it might NOT play like a retarded child, it maybe wont have shitty esports tie-ins, just cause it has cinematics, graphics, and gameplay straight outta Starcraft 2 doesnt mean they just used the Starcraft 2 editor.
For real, its super fucking annoying that everytime a shit game is about to come out, you fucking shills come out from every nook and cranny to try and sell the game on a Finngolian cartoon printing press.
Kys

female knights aren't bullshit

knights deploying via DYNAMIC ENTRY DROP straight into a combat zone is absolutely bullshit

How do you figure?

Thank you

There was something or other about how she was the Emperor's destined wife, and since he's dead as hell she obviously is never going to get any.

>and gameplay straight outta Starcraft 2
Okay, how is the gameplay from starcraft, please tell me, i don't remember starcraft having super units like commanders in them or squads but okay i will wait, and no i am not a shill i am not pre ordering this shit unless i see reviews so you can stop memeing now

>Each Eldar has force field they are protoss now
>No unit leaders, no sergeants/exarchs
>no synch kills

because knights and other super heavy war machines have many, many examples of being deployed via landing craft, and most have elaborate rituals involved in their activation.

also bull angelos doing hammer flips with a thunder hammer while jumping up cliffs in terminator armor.

stop trolling

>>Each Eldar has force field they are protoss now
This actually makes sense because Eldar indeed have shields in shields and can run much faster than other races
>No unit leaders, no sergeants/exarchs
no one knows yet, and this stuff was really not that significant from a gameplay expect but we shall see
>No Synch kills
While yes i think this was bullshit, they point that this was really cool to see once but could become a problem on large conflicts because your super unit could get stuck on a animation instead of retreating, still i don't think they should take that off but instead make it a on and off thing you know ?

This.

Nah, its called having a discussion, you would know if you are not a fuckhead

>fuck head
Yea I'm tough, I swear off at people in my "discussions".
>"if you are not a"
>wat?

have you even seen the gameplay animations for the eldar?

>Stop trolling
>Still bringing no arguments as to why it looks like starcraft
>Just parroting what he can and agreeing on the posts that agree with your point of view
great discussion i gotta say

Units with different skills that is something that Warcraft 3 popularized, is Warcraft 3 a MOBA ?

I agree on this, cover in dow 1 was perfect.

what part of of animations and gameplay didnt you get dumbass?

With your logic, was dow 1 a moba?

>"what he can"
First, go learn English and then we will have one of your little "discussions".
Second, just because more than one person isn't agreeing with you doesn't mean one is "parroting" the other.
Third, I even showed you how to access the first google search related video which backs up what I'm saying.

You can hold up a discussion beyond "stop disliking what I like".

Do us all a favour.
>stop

>This actually makes sense because Eldar indeed have shields
Bring me citation from codex. Either way it should be temporary spell, not personal armor.
>no one knows yet
Have seen any screens? Every squad has same clone people.

>no commanders
Kek, you tried.
Well considering that Starcraft multiplayer would be unbalanced with commander units, just like how the original DoW was (see Necrons), you're stupid.
Its a starcraft clone by doing everything just like SC2, low graphics, slower gameplay, cartoon graphics, etc, etc
Shill

If I had to pull a backstory out of my ass, I'd say she's the last of her house, and only picked up the mantle after all of the male heirs were killed. As she has nothing left to go home to, she fights all the harder, because what else does she have to lose? The Blood Ravens will probably reign in her temper (or possibly facilitate it, if they bring back the Corruption system) and turn her into a true Knight through hardship and experience.

>Its a starcraft clone
You'd have to be a fucking moron to believe that. The base building is highly subdued, no resource mining, that weird ass cover system........

>slower gameplay
Yeah, you just went full retard. Just because you take your sweet time in doing shit doesn't mean starcraft is slow.

The game is definitely a step back but just because something vaguely reminds of starcraft in a few visual aspects doesn't mean it's a clone.

>You'd have to be a fucking moron to believe that. The base building is highly subdued, no resource mining, that weird ass cover system........
You didnt read why did you? fucking blockhead.
Cartoon graphics, big ass scale, slow gameplay.

>Yeah, you just went full retard
Full retard how you fucking dumbass? you are literally agreeing with my points. Fucking autist.

So is tarkus coming back?

As a captain hopefully

it's the 2016 basic bitch hairstyle.

He cant be captain, Aramus was captain of the 4rth.
Tarkus could be on the honor guard thought but his place is among training the recruits and his brothers.

>Cartoon graphics, big ass scale, slow gameplay.
Starcraft doesn't have slow gameplay. You're a fucking retard if you think that. Just because you can't go over 20 APM or something doesn't mean it's slow. As for the other two factors, you could pin them on any number of games out there. Is Supreme Commander now a Starcraft clone too? That shit has a pretty big scale and tones down the graphics to compensate.

I get it, you hate this game because it's not gritty and all. You don't have to invent total nonsense as well.

Aramus is in the eye of terror with Thaddeus

Wouldn't mind seeing Cyrus in full space marine armor

So what exactly do those cat lines mean again?

Sc2 had slow gameplay in comparison to Sc1 you absolute fucking mong.
Stop shilling already, its a shit game, noone on Veeky Forums will buy it unless they have some form of mental disability.

>Sc2 had slow gameplay in comparison to Sc1 you absolute fucking mong.
Now you're moving the goalposts you absolute fucking mong

>Stop shilling already, its a shit game
Nobody is shilling anything, I don't even intend to get it myself but you're saying is just moronic

>noone on Veeky Forums will buy it unless they have some form of mental disability.
Well, I'm sure you'll love it then.

Eh, I don't find bad, but may be just me.
The only writefaggotery that gave a explanation was in a fapfic about a Ordo Xenos inquisitor and a Warlock. They are of Exodite origin. Make sense considering how Biel-Tan see them as the future of the Eldar once they get rid of Slaanesh and the Imperium.

From the front, they form a "V" for "virgin". She has three of them, which basically means she's a perma-virgin.

>Starcraft doesn't have slow gameplay.
Have you seen the fucking scale and animation? compare that to dow 1 and they move slowly.

If you can go like the crazy koreans thats a different thing.

We dont know, I assumed they where somewhere else rounding up the rest of the chapters companies etc. And besides, wasnt he branded renegade by Kyrass anyway?

Remember how we thought Jonah was dead? well, there you go.

Kyras sentbthem on that crusade

I want my lovable good assault marine back

apparently they are coming back, because people asked a lot about it on dawn of war 3 forums. You could help the cause if you went there and replied on the thread.

>Have you seen the fucking scale and animation?
>If you can go like the crazy koreans thats a different thing.
You are contradicting yourself. The game is either slow or it's not and according to you it's because of the animations and scale yet if you click hard enough like the Koreans, that magically disappears and the game is fast again in spite of the things you claim that make it slow which are completely unaffected by how hard you click.

Again, I get it, you people hate this game and that's perfectly fine. There really is no point in being autistic about it and straight up inventing bullshit

Starcraft had that shit.

.... Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Dune 2 had it.

GIVE ME MY HAIRGEL BACK.

PLEASE.

Would they they give him voice lines and actually call him Aramus?

Will the eye of terror change Thaddeus to be grimderp

>he game is either slow or it's not and according to you it's because of the animations and scale
In comparision to dow 1 you fucking dumbass.
Your lack of reading comprehension its painful.

Hairgel had a voice in multiplayer.

>In comparison to dow 1 you fucking dumbass
Are you implying DoW 1 was fast ?

The elfu is back.
Veeky Forums will be quite glorious once this releases.

All Eldar are supposed to look like David Bowie during his "looking like a tranny phase".

And if you don't want to fuck trannies then I feel sorry for you son.

the animations and scale where faster.

how can you compare the macha with long elegant hair, and graceful figure built for speed, into the bulky tranny from OP's picture?

>'criminal' scum
>not 'heretical'

The artist had one job.

>Waifu fags BTFO at how xeno wenches are ugly

It was old Veeky Forums.
"Everything is Heresy" was still a sporadic meme and sometimes it lost out to vidya references.

what the fuck

this is like dobson tier shit

Vidya ruin everything.

It's a spoof of a Green Lantern comic introducing Mogo, the planet who became a Lantern.
There was more to that Macha strip, but I've lost it in the years since.