What comes to your mind first when you hear the word "Hovercraft"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXU4OS7I9pE
youtube.com/watch?v=8IeOhDZXlqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Low-altitude antigravity-based vehicles.

It really shouldn't be, as I love real hovercraft that ride on air cushions. But Wipeout ships will always be my first thought for a-grav.

fpbp

Combat hovercraft from Battletech.

This.

THE JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING!!!!

That's what you think about everything, though.

>it's going to rain tomorrow
THE JEWS DID THIS
>have you seen Fred recently?
THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THIS
>do you want the last slice of cake?
I BET THE JEWS WANT THAT CAKE
>I swear I had more money in my account
Yeah that is strange.

I'm an IRL military autist

Lovercraft

My mind just went to the "everyone knows hoverboards don't work on water" scene in Back to the Future part 2.

There are only two possible explanations for this.

- Jews have God on their side. The Pope(s) thought that Yahweh supported them during the Crusades – we all know how well that fared for them in the long run (look at Europe today!). But the Jews have excelled no matter where they go; they achieve and dominate every sector of life, regardless of whether they have a historical presence there (e.g. Israel and its military supremacy), or came merely a few years ago (e.g. half of American billionaires). Jehovah has blessed them, and you simply cannot win. They do not want to be worshipped; they are happy to rule quietly and peacefully. Resistance would probably be viewed as a sin, anyway, and you'd be dumped in the sheol when you die.

- The Jewish race is the master race. Hitler got it wrong: Jews are naturally better at literally everything. They have the best genes. They have the best culture. They have the best traditions. They have the best everything. You are to a Jew as a Ghanan tribesman is to you. You cannot compare. Do not hurt them, for they are humanity's greatest. Rather, befriend them, treat them well, let them tutor you and help you. Should you gain their favour, you will surely be suitably rewarded, and knowledgeable of the skills necessary to continue on your own.

Everything /pol/ says simply points to this. They complain that Jews are evil for being the very elite of society, but why so? Is that not sheer jealousy? As a woman should respect a man as her superior, and a working class man should respect the nobleman as his superior, so should the common man respect the Jew as his superior.

And even if they are not human, but in fact originate from an entirely new galaxy, originally coming with the intention to learn emotion from the Atlanteans, then we must truly be grateful that we have not been visited by fellow inhabitants of the universe any worse than they.

Also, the one which crosses the English Channel (pic related).

These generally.
If I hear hover tank I think more like these.

>My hovercraft is full of eels

I used to be that guy. It haunts me.

"homocraft"

I actually thought of the DeLorean.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXU4OS7I9pE

Rumble in the Brox

youtube.com/watch?v=8IeOhDZXlqc

A noise like god farting through a kazoo at the sound level of a earthquake pumped through a volcano.

Can you rephrase that in a way that isn't insane?

Traditional Games.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCK

Game is From the Depths

Australians.

Kek

Eels