Is it better to be brutally cunning or cunningly brutal?

Is it better to be brutally cunning or cunningly brutal?

That's like asking if you prefer left Twix or right Twix.

You should know the answer is the obviously superior one, OP.

Brutally cunning. Cunning Brutality is limited by the fact that it is limited to brutality. It may be cunning, but there is only one kind of action it can take: A brutal one.
On the reverse side, Brutal cunning can be used for good, since there are many situations good and bad where cunning is applicable. It may have a brutal side to it, but since you are still cunning, in situations where brutality isn't possible or needed the cunning still helps.

But there is nothing that cannot be solved with enough brutality.

10 parts kunningly brutal to 3 parts brutal kunnin'.

Too much cunning gets you The Beast: perfect Gothic-speaking, power-sharing, unOrky faggots who deserved to be crushed.

And obviously being all brute but no cunning means skipping all the good stuff like Gargants, megakill zzap cannons and looted everything.

I read "cunning" as "cumming".
That was a scary mental image

What about being brutal while you are cunningly brutal or cunning while you are brutally cunning?

crutally brunning

Are you trying to fuck with my mind again?

its really a simple question friend.

I know it is, but maybe that was part of your plan.

you could even say it was cunning?

There are plenty of things brutality -shouldn't- solve, however.

This is brutal. I don't deserve this.

Let me answer with an image.

thats what i say everytime i look through my tyranid dex

Brutal as an adjective is more useful than Brutality as a noun.
Cunning as an adjective is practically the same as its use as a Noun.

Therefore Brutal Cunning > Cunning Brutality

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.jpeg

In the big picture? Brutally cunning. It has you outsmarting your enemies and situations with brutal force.
Mano e mano? Tie, dependent on the situation. An honorable fight will favor cunningly brutal as you completely demolish your foe, while a dishonorable or sneeki breeki fight will favor being brutally cunning to the point where your enemy ends up offing himself because you've fucked his mind up so bad.

Goek>Mork
fookin fight me

>Found the grot

cunny

Brutally cunning is better, cunningly brutal is less work and more fun.

I'm brutal to the cunny if you know what i mean

I have a cunning plan.

>Brutalingus