Post elite Primarchs who never did anything wrong. I shall begin

Post elite Primarchs who never did anything wrong. I shall begin

Okay.

>go into thread to make sure that best boy is posted
>he is
It's over guys, no one is better than our bird boy.

Was gonna post best primarch. But you already did.

Good on you.

He literally did nothing except die in vain

>Based Sangüinius
>Rushed towards Terra in the middle of a chaos storm
>Defeated countless enemies in the most holy planet this forsaken galaxy have ever seen
>Broke favourite Khorne's daemon back
>Fought Khorne favourite daemon prince in literal hell ship
>Bloodied, tired but unbroken
>Faced certain death
>He knew it
>Fought Horus anyways
>Died for us, for humanity.....for the Emperor, so he could do what was necessary.
I'm a SW fag and even I reckon Sangüinius was the best of them all

YOU DIDN'T JUST SHIT TALK ABOUT HAWK GUY YOU DAMM MONGREL.

Nothing. Wrong.

>I'm a SW fag and even I reckon Sangüinius was the best of them all

I'm a SWfag and I call bullshit. Even Malcador and the Emps weren't sure of Bird Boi's loyalty. The only Primarch's whose loyalty was assured was Russ and Dorn. Even Sanguinius had to have a Space Wolf loyalty party assigned to them

>Sanguinius dindu nuthin

And that loyalty was misplaced. That space wolf party had a fucking psyker in it.

>Talking shit about our bird boy
What a shitpost, but I'll make your face even shittier.

He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

>The only Primarch's whose loyalty was assured was Russ and Dorn.
>only Russ and Dorn

If the Emperor had asked the Lion to jump, he would have already jumped, anticipating his desires minutes in advance.

Out of pragmatism, not loyalty.

The Lion specifically only cared for loyalty. Above all the other Primarch's, he was his father's son* and probably would have thrown himself in the way of Horus' talon were he not tied up with Luther's pathetic bullshit.

>*especially autism

so how about them fallen

Space Wolves were entrusted with psykers you anal astronaut. They were the Emperor's secret police

Holy fuck you DAfags are delusional

not Lion's fault. The Fallen are the resul of Luther being an autistic and untrustworthy cunt.

What are fallen?

Luther was a disgusting little petty shitstain who, regardless of how autistic the Lion was/is, deserves to eat shit for trying to assassinate the Primarch, betraying the Emperor, and then crawling to Chaos like the pathetic little man he is.

At least Horus got shanked in the ribs by a Daemon Blade and Chaos mindfucked him to join Chaos forcibly and basically made him a puppet. Luther joined Chaos willingly, with full knowledge. He's as bad as that sack of shit Erebus.

DIRECT ME TO THOSE TRAITORS WHO ARE TOTALLY NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE DARK ANGELS AT ONCE

First off, where are you getting that from?

Also, would have been better for the space memes to come out and say it rather than their cryptic "comes from Fenris" bullshit.

>not keeping up with modern canon.

Not my fault that the Lion and the First Legion who stayed true to him are literally most loyal. Dark Angels were arguably better than the Ultramarines until Luther fucked it all up.

Dunno why this story is always posted.

But nah, Dorn is most loyal for sure.

Can't smash the 'stache.

>GW taking away what made the Dark Angels one of the most interesting Legions

Shouldn't be surprised.

More like Nothing.

>most interesting

Dude the whole "Dark Angels are the traitors, not the fallen!!!!" shit started with one fucking Black Library book written by Gav Thorpe years and years ago, spoken by what is probably the second most unreliable source in the entire galaxy (Astelan). It then blew up into this gigantic meme that consumed everything involving the Dark Angels.

What you believed in was a LIE.

It's not the idea they *are* traitors, it's the idea you're never really sure. The whole point of the DAs' appeal is their mystery. Making their loyalties suspect all the way back to the Heresy is a great way to add to that.

Making them 100% loyal or 100% secret traitor adds certainty to a Legion whose entire personality is you can't ever be certain about them.

Well to be fair, it was a 40/60 split :^)

Uh... It's canon that the Space Wolves were allowed to keep their Rune Priests even after Nikea

again, you are delusional

>hey here's a quote about the Lion specifically saying he doesn't give a damn about anything besides loyalty
>b-b-but delusional

Nice rebuttal there bud.

how fucking new are you?

Lol, the Lion doesn't give a shit about anything but his own reputation and sucking cock

Only pure primarchs below this line

Why do people still believe the meme that Lion El'Cocksucker is loyal? Just because he said so? Horus claimed to be loyal up until the end

>didn't help the war and just went home
>waited who's winning the war before choosing sides
>lion
>loyal

Jonsfag didn't even help after the war. He got BTFO the fuck out by Luther and didn't even help kill traitors like the rest.

How did the Imperium not notice Lion not helping Russ, Dorn, Gulliman, Corax, Omegon cleanse the galaxy of traitors

>blown the fuck out the fuck out

While we're on the subject of Lion El'Jonson I just found out that his name means lion of the forest. In his native language lion is lion, el is "of the", and jonson is forest.

Couldn't they have given a more exotic sounding name than Johnson

I think it fits the silly naming scheme GW has for primarchs pretty well.

No, it's canon that the Space Wolves were so far up their own asses that they didn't want to follow the rules they were enforcing and kept spouting "It's rune magic, not sorcery! You guys are idiots if you think they're the same!"

>Muh Rune Priests are totally not psykers guys
>Muh animal spirits in Fenris are totally not daemons guys
>I should trust Horus when very well knowing that bringing Magnus over to Terra and completely wiping out his chapter are completely different things and not take the extra hour it likely would to check one more time with the Emperor guys.

I sometimes wonder if half of tg even knows anything about 40k, or just gets all their info from 1d4chan and memes. The Lion spent the Horus Heresy smiting traitors in Imperium Secundus- decimating the Night Lords Legion and even breaking Konrad Curze's spine over his knee Bane-style. The Lion is the only reason why Sanguinius showed up on Terra- Sanguinius and Guilliman thought that the Emperor was dead. The Lion realized that if Konrad's prophecies were all correct it meant the Emperor lived, and zipped back to Secundus to tell Guilliman and Sanguinius of his realization. While the Horus Heresy is still being finished (due to be finished in early 2790AD), it looks like the Lion leaves Imperium Secundus to start mopping up more of Horus' lackeys scattered across the galactic pacific. We do know from Forge World that the Dark Angels were dispersed across the galaxy by the Lion to fight the traitor forces across the galaxy wherever they were need, rallying back to the Lion at a later point.

The official story is that the Lion got killed by Horus.

Why do lionfags and space yiffa hate each other so much? Butthurt over lion cold clocking the rusemaster? Loyalty pissing contests?

He's named Lion El'Jonson because Lionel Johnson, the poet, once wrote a poem called The Dark Angel.

I hate Space Wolves ever since they abandoned the Viking Yar theme for WOLFWOLFWOLF.

Dudes only friends were Horus and Magnus, yet he still told Magnus and Mortarion to go fuck themselves when they said he should join Chaos. Also come on! Genghis Khan in space!

I'm also a SW fag and I know Sanguinius is the best primarch. I couldn't care less about Leman having a model, but I'd buy FW Sanguinius in a heartbeat.

I defy one of you heretic fucks to say even one bad thing about Rogal Dorn. You can't. He's perfect.

Nigger the Fists are my favourite chapter since day 1, but The Iron Cage? Come on.

>Sangy
>hawk guy
The Khan is the hawk

>Dorn
>perf
Maximus kek

Robert.

Hey kiddo, come over here and show me who's boss. I dare you. You can't.

>hey, remember when Perturabo dug a trench and told Dorn he couldn't fill it with the bodies of his own dead? and Dorn said he'd fill that trench so full he could walk across it and kick down the door to Perturabo's house, except Perturabo wasn't there and the house was a bomb?

HORUS WAS RIGHT

You poor, inferior chapters to the 1st are so naive. You believe anything that you are told, no matter how heretical. Caliban stands under the ever watchful eye of the Lion, there are no fallen, there never was, and Luther never did and never would betray the Lion.

The Lion stands proudly in the shadow of the emperor, and all men stand proudly in the shadow of the Lion. Anyone who claims otherwise is a HERETIC and shall BURN as such.

LITERALLY HERESY

Because Dark Angel fags are like this At least SWfags aren't this obnoxious.

>gets the order to bring Magnus to Terra from the Emperor, rather listens to Horus to kill Magnus
>believes a projection
>instead of sending a someone planetside to talk in person

His legion was better off without him.

You can't do anything wrong when you don't get to do anything besides die a lot.

Also Lion is gay

IS THAT A FUCKING NIPPLE!?

no its a regular nipple.

>Broke the siege
>Held the Eternity Gate
>took Horus roided up with Chaos to kill him

Why is he so perfect, lads?

Did he do anything besides beat up Lorgar that one time and quote Poe?

>At least SWfags aren't this obnoxious.

You guys literally spam the same image of your failed Primarch every single day. This thread proves you're full of shit.

Russfags really are just like any other furry. You can't help yourself from bringing your fetish up, and you have absolutely no sense of humor about it.

Did you read the post knave?
Our glorious Primarch, Lion El'Jonhnson jumped, and did not fall, all out of loyalty and love for his father.

If you are implying otherwise, then you are a filthy heretic naysayer and must repent immediately!

As our primarch before us, we do not fall when we jump, we glide, loyally of course!

>White Marines
>Jumping for the Emperor

I smell bait, m8.

Objectively correct

>Massive persecution complex
>Hated everyone even though no one really gave him shit
>Eric Harris levels of misanthropy and obsession with Darwinism
>Literally autistic; given shitty jobs because digging trenches was all his one-track mind could handle
>Built giant deathtrap fortresses just to make sure people could sneak into his room and touch his toys
>Beta-fag straight out of /r9k/

He was the only Loyalist Primarch to escape the Dropsite Massacre and return to Terra in order to continue the fight?

If by nothing you mean holding the gats of the imperial palace all by himslef agaist an endless swarm of demons and heretics, the sure

I'm a Russfag and even I know that Sang is best boy

Dude was best friends with Magnus though.

Dorn for least wrong!

assblasted ultrasues inbound

>SWfags actually believe this

Ahahaha how does it feel knowing even Russ knew the yiffies were a bunch of fucking mongoloids

Over there my lord!

Isn't "Elite primarch" kind of a redundancy?

You fags and your memes

OMG HE HAS A WOLF ON HIS ARMOR YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF

>You can't help yourself from bringing your fetish up

Uh, it's you Dork Anglefags that do that. Every fucking time. You guys are not only closet faggots like your Primarch but closet furrys because you know your legion and Primarch will never be as good or respected as Russ and the Space Wolves

Eric Harris had a best friend too.

Poor guy. He was loyal but he had the wrong idea.

I still audibly laugh thinking about the moment when Mac daddy E got pissed, traveled to the sector where lorgar was located, used his mindfuck super psyker powers to make his 200 soldiers kneel in the dirt of the freshly glassed planet they had just finished organising and telling every last space marine in lorgar chapter that he was in fact a god.

>Super soldiers
>Getting forced through the mere image of the God EMPEROR to kneel
>Standing 10 feet tall he yells at probably ear shattering sonic volumes that he is not a god

I keep laughing at the irony. But that did screw over lorgar. So he was in charge of writing the part where the god emperor levels a planet that was giving away super generous tithes of its wealth to tera? It doesn't make sense, the planet was obviously the most loyal, the emperor expected too much by making people not love or worship him but just respect him.

There was that one theory that, in Big E's perspective he had just told Lorgar to stop worshipping him, a century of real time passes but to Emps it was like looking away for a minute and finding Lorgar not only still worshipping him, but this time roping in a planet

Must be difficult. Considering how much warp speed does to perspective you'd most likely experience only 6 months where someone on planet has been going through 20 years.

Post shit tier Primarchs who did everything wrong.

Probably this dude, but I like him even so.

>"What would you know of struggle, Perfect Son? When have you fought against the mutilation of your mind? When have you had to do anything more than tally compliances and polish your armor? The people of your world named you Great One. The people of mine called me Slave. Which one of us landed on a paradise of civilization to be raised by a foster father, Roboute? Which one of us was given armies to lead after training in the halls of the Macraggian high-riders? Which one of us inherited a strong, cultured kingdom? And which one of us had to rise up against a kingdom with nothing but a horde of starving slaves? Which one of us was a child enslaved on a world of monsters, with his brain cut up by carving knives? Listen to your blue-clad wretches yelling of courage and honor, courage and honor, courage and honor. Do you even know the meaning of those words? Courage is fighting the kingdom which enslaves you, no matter that their armies outnumber yours by ten thousand to one. You know nothing of courage. Honor is resisting a tyrant when all others suckle and grow fat on the hypocrisy he feeds them. You know nothing of honor."

He's also the only one that actually behaved like a regular person.

Ah yes, murdering civilians. So honorable.

Honor is killing yourself when you realize you're a serious liability to the stability of the future of humanity.

Fulgrim. And on top of that he figuratively fucking sucks. Or at least the story of his and his Legion's fall is pretty shit. They're entertaining when they stop giving a shit and become a bunch of Slaaneshi fucktards, but before that point they and their arc is really goddamn bad.

Fuck Primarchs, we have this guy.