I thought about a comedic campaign, with every player not having his own character...

i thought about a comedic campaign, with every player not having his own character, but everyone playing together as one, schizophrenic character.

what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDmRLT1eW9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sG5Kjsz_Y2E
youtube.com/watch?v=9-9oFUe6aP4
youtube.com/watch?v=UWuKeC2WNRs
youtube.com/watch?v=NfgHVSvxZUA
youtube.com/watch?v=PHjFo-kPN-g
youtube.com/watch?v=pikW32fZTMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So Everyone is John?
You could probably make something more fleshed out though, if you wanted to.

I think you don't know what schizophrenia is.

What is "Everyone is John"

i know about Dissociative identity disorder, the correct term of what i'm going for. but since this is Veeky Forums, and we shouldn't have any SJWs here, and i also told you it was a comedic campaign, we'll settle with schizophrenia.

Here, knock yourself out. It's a good idea, but you're not the first one to have it.

>but since this is Veeky Forums, and we shouldn't have any SJWs here, and i also told you it was a comedic campaign, we'll settle with schizophrenia
Just because you bitch about SJWs on muh secret club doesn't mean you shouldn't use the correct medical term.

>not being a retard about how mental illnesses work automatically makes you from tumblr

>here are the retarded reasons for me behaving like a retard

>SJWs MADE me retarded!
Why can't they just leave our board in pieace.

It'd work, Everyone is John is already a thing.
Maybe use some inventive, fun way of deciding who gets to take control, like an arm wrestling contest or something instead of a will roll or metacurrency. Especially for a silly campaign.
Also you are a faggot for knowing the term DID and still using schizoprenia.

I think you should look up the definition of schizophrenia.

>but since this is Veeky Forums, and we shouldn't have any SJWs here,
You don't need to be a SJW to have a dictionary.
And since your trying to design a campaign around a character with dissociative identity disorder maybe you should actually tell us that rather than use the name of a completely separate disorder.

No one thinks your cute for using the wrong words on purpose. This isn't fucking kindergarten.

>but since this is Veeky Forums, and we shouldn't have any SJWs here
I'm honestly curious what SJW have to do with any of that. Seriously, why the fuck would you even bring them up?

He didn't use the wrong words on purpose. He fucked up, got butthurt when called out, and fell back on the one thing he was sure would get him sympathy.

Guys. Its comedy, its not to be taken seriously. Take tourette for example, how do you treat that in comedy? As a 1:1 real portrayal and representation with spastics and stuff, or with the person shouting bad words? Its the same with schizophrenia. Its not meant to be taken seriously. Dont get your mind twisted over misportrayal of retards. God. What happened to this site.

I see you are still in damage control.

Yes, you can portray schizophrenia humorously -- not seriously -- but that doesn't mean DID. That's not what people even THINK schizophrenia's about.

>That's not what people even THINK schizophrenia's about.

But thats exactly what normal people do. just take a look at my OP picture. You could also google some images of "Comedic Schizophrenia" and you see that it gets mixed up in popcutlure with DID. And you know why? Because normies got less sensitive for black humour than Veeky Forums.

>What happened to this site.

Much to our grief, you turned up.

i kekked

>SJW
>Normies
>OMG guise not srs!

You seem to be mistaking Veeky Forums for /pol/, /r9k/, or one of your other containment boards.

People actually think here.

>Take tourette for example, how do you treat that in comedy?
People uncontrollably shouting "naughty" words stopped being funny around halfway past highschool.

>God. What happened to this site.
Don't go putting blame elsewhere. It's not anyone else's fault you're not funny.

oh, now you're selling your own opinions as facts.

>And you know why? Because normies got less sensitive for black humour than Veeky Forums.
People commonly confuse schizophrenia and DID because they literally don't know better, not because it's somehow funny.

>Because normies got less sensitive for black humour than Veeky Forums.
What's there to be sensitive about? What black humor?

Getting words wrong isn't fucking black humor, it's just ignorance.

>oh, now you're selling your own opinions as facts.
What was I selling as a fact?

>People actually think here.

that portraying tourette as people shouting "naughty" words isn't funny, yet, people all around the globe are laughing about it. just because you can't laugh about it, doesn't mean that its not funny. the same goes for your second reply.

now you're moving goal posts. first you say people don't think about one, talking about the other, and now you say they do. you're out.

portraying retards as retards is funny. Black People don't exclusively eat water melon either, portraying them as such is funny in most peoples eyes though.

>now you're moving goal posts. first you say people don't think about one, talking about the other, and now you say they do. you're out.
first person () wasn't me, sorry.
>portraying retards as retards is funny.
Agreed, and I'll go one farther: Schizophrenics can also be funny. DID is also a funny disease. These are all potentially funny things that are possible to make jokes about.

Calling one disease (illness? handicap? the fuck is the right word here?) by the other isn't funny, though, it's just kind of bizarre. Unless your going for a Kung Pow thing, where you were taught the wrong word on purpose, as a joke.

but then what's funny is that you're an idiot, and I don't think that's what you're going for

>Black People don't exclusively eat water melon either, portraying them as such is funny in most peoples eyes though.
oh, so you're just a shitheel

fuck you and go back to /pol/

>illness? handicap? the fuck is the right word here?
Disorder, normally. But those work too.

He's right you mongoose. It IS funny to most people.

>Calling one disease by the other isn't funny

again, you're selling that opinion as fact. people all around the world think its funny. take my OPs pic as proof. or google some jokes about schizophrenia.

Had OP known to shut up we would merely have thought he was an idiot.

He didn't, so now we know he's an idiot.

>people all around the globe are laughing about it.
>portraying retards as retards is funny.
>Black People don't exclusively eat water melon either, portraying them as such is funny in most peoples eyes though.
Cite your sources.

>again, you're selling that opinion as fact
So are you.

This isn't a scientific journal, or debate club.

Worked for Twitch plays pokemon.

>again, you're selling that opinion as fact. people all around the world think its funny. take my OPs pic as proof.
OPs pic is proof that DID is a funny disorder, and is proof (or at least highly fucking suggests) that the artist didn't understand that schizophrenia is a separate disorder from DID.

The joke is not that mixing up the names of schizophrenia and DID is somehow funny.

The joke isn't somehow more funny because those two names are mixed up.

And it sure as fuck ain't proof that people "all around the world" think it's funny to mix up those two disorders.

You can google as fucking many jokes about schizophrenia as you want, and the only jokes you'll get where the humor is dependent on schizophrenia and DID being confused for one another are jokes making fun of the person for fucking the two of them up.

on Racism:
youtube.com/watch?v=wDmRLT1eW9Y

youtube.com/watch?v=sG5Kjsz_Y2E

youtube.com/watch?v=9-9oFUe6aP4

On Retards:
youtube.com/watch?v=UWuKeC2WNRs

youtube.com/watch?v=NfgHVSvxZUA

youtube.com/watch?v=PHjFo-kPN-g

Like/Dislike ratios.

I bow before your almighty autism.

Buddy, I don't know what website you think your on, but Veeky Forums has some fucking standards! Fuck off with that youtube comments shit.

i'm not saying that mixing them up is funny, i'm saying that selling Schizophrenia as DID is okay in non-SJW-peoples eyes, for the sake of the joke because no one should fucking care. its a joke. and people who are right in their minds get it.

the most obvious reason is that you want to get as many people laughing about your joke as possible. There are a lot of people who DON'T know about DID, but they think about schizophrenia being DID. So what do you do? you tell a joke about schizophrenia, and sell it as DID. That way you get the people who don't know about DID to laugh, and also those who do know the difference, because they should be able to differenciate between a joke and legit, psychological portrayal of a mental illness. But that requires a basic level of social comprehension, which i forgot, most people on Veeky Forums, especially those who play Tabletop Roleplaying games in their freetime, obviously miss.

>Fuck off with that youtube comments shit.

i was talking about 'Most People' the whole time. where are most people on the internet? Right. Youtube. I'm talking about objectivity here, not your pesonal opinions, youngling.

Holy shit

Why did this thread not end with this post?

>i'm not saying that mixing them up is funny, i'm saying that selling Schizophrenia as DID is okay in non-SJW-peoples eyes,
SJW has nothing to fucking do with it.

People aren't permissive about confusing the two because the mentally ill are some "acceptable target" or whatever the fuck your implying with the SJW bullshit.

>i was talking about 'Most People' the whole time. where are most people on the internet? Right. Youtube.
Are you serious, dude?

Oh yeah, and Facebook and Twitter, if you want me to call in their opinion too, we can try.

He's right though. YouTube is a pretty good gauge of that kind of stuff.

That's about all he's right on. Everything else is disconnected damage control.

>Oh yeah, and Facebook and Twitter, if you want me to call in their opinion too, we can try.
You're metric for "most people" is that 3000 people voted thumbs up?

Who want to listen to some Moldovan House Music?
youtube.com/watch?v=pikW32fZTMY

me

This place has been kind of a mindless shit hole for a while now.

14 years.

You're fucking retarded, and not even just because of your demonstrated stupidity with basic fucking English.

What you're suggesting is for one player at the table to have agency at any one time. This is one of the extremes of the issues some GMs have with handling player agency, and given the track record you just set for yourself you don't have the skill to handle it effectively, and will be relying on your table being as crass as you to get any enjoyment out of it.

>B-but your just a SJW!!!
No, they're fucking stupid, and you're fucking stupid.