I'm adding a Minotaur Monster Girl to my Urban Fantasy RPG today. Some time after Noon today...

I'm adding a Minotaur Monster Girl to my Urban Fantasy RPG today. Some time after Noon today, I loose all credit I've built up as a GM over the last 34 years. Thanks, Veeky Forums!

Actually, I lost it when I spell Lose as Loose.

No problem, loser.
If you think that simply putting in a minotaur girl makes you lose face, chances are, you never had any in the first place.

Depends on if it mostly just exists for "I want there to be a cute girl with some minor minotaur traits."

So?
You're proud about being self destructive and come to boast on Veeky Forums, that makes you an attention seeking sperg.

I know you're OP but that's no excuse for not at least trying to be less of a faggot.

There's nothing wrong with monstergirls in your campaign. You're making a mountain out of a molehill.

>Monster Girl
>Urban Fantasy
This is advanced.

>If you want to include something as shitty as monstergirls in your setting, you likely didn't had any credibility to begin with.

There, it sounds better now.

Dude...Monster girls don't fit everywhere. They certainly would be a poor fit for most urban fantasy settings unless it's a very silly, light hearted urban fantasy.

>monstergirls
>shitty

>monstergirls
>Not shitty.

I don't even have a smug enough face to reply to this

>[fantasy creature] would be a poor fit for [fantasy setting]

Just a shitty waifu cosplay fetish that bled over from /a/ when Japan started producing awful manga and anime about it. Yes, I know there were occasional monstergirl threads on old Veeky Forums. Times were different, the boorus were still shit, and nobody thought they actually belonged in game settings.

Do they look like they do in the OP image? Because I'd totally be down for that if I was one of your players. But then, I have a soft spot for cute/badass combos.

Let us know how that goes, user.

Will she at least wear pants?

>there were occasional monstergirl threads on old Veeky Forums
>occasional

We're talking about a time when a single Elf Wat Do thread was considered major shitposting. Standards have changed and today's Veeky Forums would look like a nightmare judged by the standard of back then, even if we complained just as much about what little shitposting we had.

>[fantasy creature] would be a poor fit for [fantasy setting]
yes that is sometimes how it works
are you trying to make a point

I would say that it's usually not how it works.

Minotaurs would be better placed in rural areas I think.

>elves would be a bad fit in a zombie apocalypse setting
>beholders would be a bad fit in a low fantasy campaign
>tieflings and kenders would be a bad fit in absolutely anything
it's not as uncommon as you think

this one will suffice, I think

>trying to drag down tieflings to kender level

>34 years
I see what you did there.