Token

>ignored by everyone

Will
Never
Be
Used

Literally THE official Pajeet coin

what does it even do?

Anyone got the 30 BAT they were giving for free by installing the Brave browser a few days ago?

>i'll shill this on Veeky Forums
>people there are capable of paying attention

2/10

ugly logo wnb

You know a coin is shit when the name itself is based on a stupid pun.
"haha hey guys let's PAY them ATTENTION!" haha get it?

>bought at 1910
>sold at 1180

the bags were just getting too heavy

hey fuckterds. if there will ever be a crypto based browser brave is it.

its a long term hold but will be worth something eventually

Why would people use it over chrome/firefox?

i figure why not. when crypto is wide spread people are gonna be looking for excuses to use it.

like when the internet was new when i was a kid i would go through magazines just to find websites i can go to.

I literally only trade BAT and BTC. Dunno wtf it does but I've been swing trading between 3k and 6k sats since July. Even with the recent dump in value I'm up almost 2 btc.

Its used by Brave for advertising tokens

I use it on my phone. Blocking ads and scripts is nice.

I got it... it has to be used to pay the sites you visit (meaning you can't move it to a personal wallet).

The thing is, on Jan 3 (I think) all of these free tokens will be given out. People like Pewdiepie and Phillip Defranco will get paid BATs. With the YouTube Adpocolypse happening, these major YouTubers MAY actually start promoting BAT to normies.

That said, I'm thinking there MAY be an actual BAT price increase (at least in the short term) around that time.

Brave is trash. Used it for about a month, it was constantly crashing and was very slow. People will just use chrome instead

I don't think it's trash... I love the ad blocking. That said, there are some sites (like Veeky Forums) that you can't access on Brave. I think it was released prematurely.

Veeky Forums works absolutely fine on Brave.

I know because I've been browsing almost daily on Brave on my Android.

Any site that doesn't load properly just turn off the Brave Shield and then refresh and it'll be fine. Could be the site just doesn't function when the 158752983752 different ads and trackers and other bullshit are blocked. Very few sites have issues from my experience.

I only tried on my Windows 10 with Brave Shield on... saw people on Reddit complaining about it too. I think that turning the Brave Shield off in order to access popular websites isn't proper fix.

Still, I like Brave and I'm using it.

I've been using Brave as my mobile/laptop browser and I can say that I've never had any issues with Veeky Forums. Some school websites with a lot of pop-ups, sure, but not this honeypot.

Not this shit again. Fuck off.

yeah if you left click on the shield icon near the url bar you can select which specific scripts to allow or not. this is nice because you can allow the website scripts to make posts but still block the scripts from 3rd parties that load ads.

Where can I buy BAT?