We just made an Inquisitor turn to Chaos

so... in a game of Dark Heresy, our squad of Acolytes were captured by Space Communist Revolutionaries in power armour... and with plasma guns... our party was a small lady assassin with a fuck huge rifle, a drunken Cowboy Arbite, a body double of our Inquisitor and me, a small, weedy, nerd. we were a tad out matched to say the least....

Right then m8

Have fun wi that.

when we were captured, they gave us the normal choice, JOIN US OR DIE! so we went into an Inquisitorial Huddle(tm) and discussed what we were going to do while getting into vox communication with the Inquisitor, we told him our plan (infiltrate the revolutionaries) and that we wanted to live... and out bomb collars were armed (our Inquisitor is more than a little paranoid). at which point we rapidly backtracked and said we wanted to live to continue to serve the Inquisition, they were turned off

after coming to our decision, the Revolutionaries went to remove our collars (the GM informed us the Inquisitor was looking over a series of buttons to blow our collars, trying to decide to do it or not), and our GM didn't tell us he was rolling for each removal until he got to the body double and failed the roll... and the Inquisitor detonated the collar.... so he burned a fate point! at which point we were informed the Inquisitor was mashings the "detonate" button trying to get it to work!

as we prepared to move out, the Inquisitor's voice came out over the bomb collars, demanding the body double "self terminate"

ad our guy said "no", at which point... the Inquisitor got angry, and started to demand he self terminate louder and louder, at which point his body double tried to discuss this with the Inquisitor as adults... now our Inquisitor is NOT sane, he took a bolt round to the skull a while back and "hasn't been the same since", he did not take this well, he got increasingly insulting, coming up with creative threats and asking the Inquisitor if he's "getting angry for not getting what he wants"

our Inquisitor replied with "YOU'RE GOING TO WISH YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!" to which our double responded with "now you're just behaving like a child" once again, our Inquisitor did not take this well yelling "MY EXTERMINATUS HAND IS ACTING UP! I WILL BURN THIS WORLD TO SLAG!" and our double accused him of Heresy, saying that "you will waste The Emperors resources by burning this world" and he made the Inquisitor even angrier

now this is when the Inquisitor started to get a tad heretical, once again yelling "I'M GOING TO DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!" que accusations of heresy from me and the double, and instead of yelling the Inquisitor said, they clenched teeth "I'm looking at some very bad tomes to find something horrible to do to you"

I like where this is going.

and the double said "oh so you've turn to Chaos now?" leading to complete from us, the revolutionaries, and the Inquisitor, except for some muffled screaming in the distance and psychic lightning flashed. EVERYONE went silent, starring at the body double as if saying "what the fuck did you just do?" the silence was broken by the voice of the Inquisitor yelling "I DECLARE YOU EXCOMMUNICATE TRAITORIS" oh... fuck

and then the Inquisitor changed him mind! he asked us to kill the body double and he would life the sanctions.... but we would then be killed by the revolutionaries, you can see our predicament, this was of course followed by more sass from his body double and accusations of him acting like a spoilt child.

much more angry yelling followed after which the double went "fuck it, have your way" drew his bolt pistol and.... fired it into the ceiling, going limp to try and fool in Inquisitor into thinking he was dead

I would like to point out by this point our game had gained an audience who were laughing their asses off with us and what the hell had been going on, we are probably the worst acolytes EVER

To say my GM has been derailed would be an understatement.

I shall take a bow for what I did on this day

All the approval from this one. I was there (the drunken Cowboy Arbite), and it was if anything more ridiculous

I just couldn't accurately document it, it was so fucking crazy

I know, man! I would have (I love me some writin'), but yeah...laughing my ass off.

We went from supposed to get some new recruits, to VIVA LA REVOLUCION! I was the assassin, but I was just dumbfounded by this shit.

Sounds like a pretty average game of Dark Heresy

Pretty much.

The fuck is going on in here. Are you high?

Well, I'm currently high on laughter.