Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin. Core is controlled by bankers. Wake up sheeple

Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin. Core is controlled by bankers. Wake up sheeple.

Holy fuck its mooning right now.

wtf I want to buy Bcash now??

stfu roger

No it isn't, shill.

litecoin has more then 3 times the amount of transactions per day........bcash is irrelevant.

Will it finally break the mold?
(please don't because I sold a lot of it during this volatile bullshit period)

Yes.
No.
The original bitcoins is more slow and its transactions are expensive 10%, because isn't designed to be a global coin

Bitcoin cash is better because it's made with the purpose of being global coin. And the transaction costs 1%, it's faster and the mining is not centralized.

ltc fee's are around 20 cents. bch are less than a penny

Ltcs fees are over 50x more and still has all the flaws that bitcoin has.
>Never ever onchain scaling
>segwit

bankers don't control anything basement dweller

Friendly reminder that the Lightning Network won't solve anything even after it gets introduced in 5 years.

Not this shit again.

>

BTC is heading in a direction where in the future you wont be in control of your BTC directly. It'll all be layer 2 and layer 3 "solutions" that are controlled by centralized hubs. You'll have to lock your BTC into "channels" to be able to use these new layers.

I bet any amount of money that when Lightning Network doesn't immediately fix the problem, because no one will use it, because no one wants to fucking lock up their money, core will announce that they are working on another layer that will facilitate Lightning through "heavily connected hubs", such that you only need to lock up your funds into 1 channel instead of 1 channel for each transaction entity. This will lead to centralization and you can bet your bottom dollar they will completely change their narrative, again, to fit this new goal.

Bitcoin Cash is heading in the direction of on chain scaling, so you ALWAYS have direct control of your money, so you don't have to lock up funds, and you'll always have cheap fees.

Satoshi's Vision vs a Debit banking system you have to deposit your funds into to use.

Invest in the fundamentals again. Invest in Bitcoin Cash.

Here's what I personally think will happen:
Average fees get to 100$ after Bitcoin Cash gets accepted by Bitpay and retailers like steam or some other large conglomerate accept it and maybe some alt coins

OR

Ligthning Network comes out and everyone realizes how fucking retarded it is. No longer will people buy Bitcoin based off of its future worth because it is obviously dead.

Either way, it is very obvious that Bitcoin Cash wins in the long term.

why would anyone accept bitcoin cash, other then bitmain or anyone part of their centralized shitcoin? no1 wants bcash, only bitmain to buy their own miners accepts it. thats about it. bcash is literally a scam centralized attack on bitcoin, anyone that can see clearly agrees.

I don't think linkies are the most deluded people on this board anymore. This place belongs to the cashies.

Shit tier bait.

godfuck those shillary memes were the worst
thank god she lost

Segwit was going to fix the scaling problem, it didn't. Now LN will fix it. It won't. Most people don't even know what it is. When it's obvious that fees aren't going down after LN is implemented, they will still not increase on chain scaling, and they will then push their next complicated far away solution. Meanwhile fees will be huge.

I invested in Bitcoin because it worked. It doesn't work anymore, the fundamentals that brought value to it no longer exist. Cheap, timely transactions are not possible on Bitcoin.

I'm invested in Bitcoin Cash because it fulfills the original promise I invested in.

Lightning Network literally is just a glorified Paypal. And if you want to base your investments off of the characters behind them I got bad news for you.

>I'm invested in Bitcoin Cash because it fulfills the original promise I invested in.
Good for you.

wat I use segwit and it's pennies

When the realization finally happens the BCH is what bitcoin was meant to be, I wonder how fast the flippening happens? Does BCH skyrocket to what the ATH price of BTC was?

too late for that now

well, the earth IS flat, who's the brainlet now?

When normies don't get there amazon adaption that msm promised them they might start asking questions.

fuck

Its getting pumped right now along with bitcoin gold.

OPERATION DRAGON SLAYER!

breakout soon

Is this the new floor?

...BCH is the Rocky Balboa of coins

It's fighting the champ and it's been at it for 16 rounds already; the champ is getting tired