>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsyCkvcc4uk.
youtube.com/watch?v=76PaAi2pL-Q
alchemicalsolutions.wikidot.com/viator-of-nullspace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even ASA is asking DeSu questions now, last reply of thread even.

I think Primal Common Tongue limit is dependent on your own power.

And the thread gets archived right before I post. Great.

Once again, no, she doesn't, user. She says the two worlds have been joined, not that they are one and the same. Check out this youtube.com/watch?v=BsyCkvcc4uk. At around 7:40, she mentions that the two worlds have been joined and that now the portal has been opened. As they go on, she mentions that it won't be long until the Demon World consumes Earth. They are not one and the same.

I'm not exactly familiar with Exalted. Could you give me some details?

You'd get an aspect of them, since you couldn't grab the whole thing due to their immortality.

If CCDT is around, how do you feel about . It'd be nice to have a 0 pt mod drawback for the TES jumps, and that seems to be an interesting way to handle it.

Is this right?

Jump #155: Futurama
>Ace of Pentacles (A new foundation from which to turn your dreams into reality.)
>Age: 14
>Location: New New York
>Identity: Robot
>Drawbacks: Shut Up And Take My Money (+300)
Did someone mention blackjack and hookers?! Because I have a sudden urge just to indulge Bender. This won't end well, but it WILL end hilariously, every time.
>Would Move The Stars (1100)
In fact, give me time to think and I'm sure I'll find a way.
>No Delta Brainwave (500)
What did you expect? I'm a robot. Of course I don't have a delta brainwave.
>Bending (Free, Robot)
Such abilities are a terrible burden, I must keep them secret, otherwise Bender would never forgive me. Though he'll keep taking my money, I'm sure.
>Upgrades (300, Robot)
Being a robot lends plug-and-play an entirely different meaning.
>Backup (0, Robot)
Having a reliable backup is a must!

...it's Futurama, there's no way in hell I can give a summary, all I can say is that it's going to be fun. Not pinching any tech from here though - everything is way too reliant on the local laws of physics to be useful elsewhere.

Just in case the dude didn't catch what I said since Thread closed so soon after...
Oh, no. Don't get me wrong the Bleedman version is for the best for a few reasons.
1. If I nab 'Billy and Mandy' and Grim. It'll really be Grim Jr., Minimandy, and Grim moving away from... well Bleedman Mandy.
2. Some places that don't have Jumps yet can be seen evidenced here and there and I'm going to go exploring.
3. I get to kill the fuck out of HIM.
4. I do have a Pod so I might collect HER, post-Magical (Healing) Cleansing Blast of course..

Jump One-Oh-Five, even with the fact that I use the diminishing returns rule I am pretty beefy at this point.

Hi Crux!

Jump #156: Cyber Knight
>Five of Swords, reversed (Possible misfortune befalling a friend.)
>Location: The S.S. Swordfish
>Identity: Commander
>Drawbacks: Now Neither Of Us Will Be Innocent (+400)
Clone drawback, but this one won't let me pod him. In fact, this one is pretty much out for my blood, because I won't let him drag my (our?) name through the mud.
>Battle Module Training, Radio Free Swordfish, Neoparts Get (Free)
Nifty.
>To Boldly Go (Free, Commander)
I'm still wanting to do a jump where I do nothing but communicate through playing charades, but this just takes all the challenge out of it.
>Beacon of Plot Relevance (1300, Commander)
Oh hey, now I've got an internal version of Jack Sparrow's compass. Nice.
>Steady As She Goes (1100, Commander)
Sometimes boring is good. During travel through space where there are all kinds of hazards, that is one of those times.
>Pistol Grip (1000)
As though I didn't already have the ability for this, but now it's not even clunky to use an artillery emplacement as a rifle.
>OOPArts? No Problem (400)
Aaand another perk to add to the crown of technological replication.
>The Perfect Pods of Pep (0)
Ooh. These look handy! Now I just need to get a good enough portable power source.

Honestly the only thing I really was worried about was my clone somehow forging an unholy alliance with the berserkers, but on the plus side, he didn't like them any more than I did. The berserkers were a little more formidable than I thought, but not overly so.

On the minus side, once they were dealt with he swept in from the wings like some sort of secret final boss of the game. Which... honestly, yes, give me the whole 'we're not so different, you and I' speech, that's fine and dandy, and at least he let my crew evacuate before we tore loose in combat. Which is good because by the time we were done, there wasn't much left.

I ended up winning, by a narrow margin. I did not kill him, but even though he isn't actually me he still has SOME of the safeguards against death that I have - and he swore to put an end me and take my place, so I froze him in time and threw him at the event horizon of a black hole, before returning to the ship. And answering a lot of sudden questions that came out of nowhere. Some of which involved discussing how the hell fighting with martial arts in a battle module is even possible.

I'll have to return post-spark, to either fix him or end him. A rogue fork of myself is not an acceptable thing to have laying around the multiverse.

Hi! Also I'm going to bed now. It's been a bloody long day.

Basically, though it can be boosted if you have something like Conquer Your Demon, or Bels and Whistles, especially if you beat Lucifer with the latter. Demons are more likely to listen with that kind of power/authority/prestige backing you up.

How do I become omnipotent without ending my chain?

So if we have Conquer your Demon and PMT, beating Lucifer does nothing?

Could Abel, as king of Bel, pull off some voodoo magic to make us highly estimed dude at least in SMT franchise?

Or in general if he joins us on adventures hm.

...OI, what is the chance that instead of dying, Aya fused or got turned into a demon instead of regular death?

Rolled 3 (1d8)

Don't mind me...

Why? You got something to hide? Does someone need to come over there to *ahem* teach you a lesson?

Well, I'd say it would cause demons to take you more seriously, but it probably wouldn't have the same bonus as it would for an Overlord, no. With the former, you're just a badass so demons react with "Shit, I should listen to what he/she has to say." With the latter, it's more along the lines of "Oh fuck, that's the King of Bel that gave Lord Lucifer a tough fight, I better do what he/she says!" with the obvious exception of demons equal or stronger then you, who just say "This guy/gal's tough, and they have some impressive feats. I should hear them out".

Yeah, I'd say so.

Probably slim to none. Remember that Belial and his mooks immediately go after Haru, because they want the PCT. If Aya was still alive in the Demon World, even fused or as a demon, they'd already have her, or if they didn't they would go after her. She's dead, user. You've got to move on, just like Gin and Haru.

suggsverse jump

Not if I use means of Ressurecting people!

If I can diplomacy God and beat Errai so before I have to end jump God appears at the party in a form of Jesus... Then j can bring her back!

Jump update when you delicious man

In the HP jump, can I go to one of the other schools?

Okay, I almost have all non unique demons in compend-

...oh wait. Unconfirmed here just means ones you didn't fuse or encounter. Not "those not in your compendium" like in DeSu 2.

>Screaming intensifies

Wow this might just be a bit easier than I thought.
Center of the Earth is a great place to start for my plans. Also it's kinda cool from a standpoint of the fact that I'm in the remains of the place where someone (Was it ever said who?) managed to seal the fucking Sumerian King of the Underworld, God of the Dark Aspects of the Sun. From a Symbolic and Voodoo standpoint this is great foundation for either the creation of a fortress (Prison's often doubled as them for a reason back in the day) or a seal well beyond all the seals that I've ever managed to create.
How's Earth in the Bleedman Universe at this time?
If I wanted to snatch a few people right before Death and Replace them with Clones or something what do you guys suggest?
Remember, I now have had some of a Decade with the Hyperboli.... SCP-2400 to acclimate to my powers and train like a fucking maniac whilst under Limit Mode and all of my learning perks, sadly that's a fairly thin portfolio but hey it counts.

Can you commute in a way that won't give wizards existential seizures?

They're perplexed by rubber ducks, so probably not.

>going to another school
>Not spreading FREEDOM to Hogwarts
I bet you don't even Quodpot.

Are there any power restricting perks that would work for bypassing diminishing returns?

Like locking your powers at the level where their growth was the best so that when you unlock again them you'll have benefited from the time you spent training at that ideal growth rate?

What?

Man, I just want to be french so I can sleep with the not!elves. Is that really so wrong?

>Jesus can bring her back
Ah, NOW you're getting somewhere. If anyone can break her out of the Demon World and bring her back, it'll be Jesus. He'd probably be more then happy to do it, too. Though I'd imagine after her experience she'd like to settle down. At the very least, Aya's going to need some serious therapy.

SOON!

Unconfirmed?

> What?
The answer to your question is the answer to my question.

Thanks user, that was very helpful in answering my question.

You raise a valid point.
Fleur (and by extension Veela) is a top-tier waifu

I don't think so, the one from Kid Radd greatly increases your training effectiveness though.

Thoeretically, oblivion stlye enchanting could get you a negative skill rank in something, as long as you stacked the drain enchantments on high.

Then you could literally just make one successful whatever (get some luck perks, seriously) and shoot back up to zero.

>Man, I just want to be french so I can sleep with the not!elves. Is that really so wrong?
Not really. I imagine French!Hogwarts would be more interesting if only for all the fuckin' going on.

Fuck off

Veela are harpies user, not like elves at all.

Eh? Sorry, Fleur doesnt meet my special snowflake standards for companionizing.

She is hot though.

My man! Internet fist bump!

Quick thing:

You earlier said, dismissing my theory, that Susanoo and such don't have aspects and such and that the reason for him having two different racial skills or resistances is just game stuff.

Methinks differently. I give you two examples:

1. Loki that you fight in Amane Route has Beast Eye and stuff, while the one you fuse doesn't, true...

But Four Devas have a racial skill Four Devas. Which is combo of phantasm and Matchless, and the ones you summon only have Matchless.

I think that it's just, again, The Apps are trying to limit the demon and put them into a category, limiting Racial stuff. Full power Susanoo would probably have a combo of Awakening and Asura Destiny. But otherwise he would be around level of his stronger incarnation. Not necessirely aspect, it's just the app or program trying to force a demon into its limits. Like Servant Classes classes

Fuck now that I look my old picture of Jesus Dual-Wielding Katanas to battle Demons in Hell is gone! Why!?

Let's see:

Raksha Nobles are basically the elite heroes among fae-like beings which are basically like the Crystal Gems except if the Crystal Gems had 5 gems (or items to project the phenomenon of a humanoid form, in this case), 4 of which correspond to the Virtues of Valor, Temperance, Compassion and Conviction (which are also metaphysical constants in this setting) and 1 of which defines of their sense of selfhood and free will.

Essence 7+ gods can be thought of as basically Olympians, but which can have more abstract purviews like taxation or the concept of being lost or a specific kind of predator, and specific themed powers to go with them. There's a lot of bureaucratic infighting in Heaven over who gets to control which purviews, which they derive power from. Any sufficiently influential politician in Exalted is indistinguishable from a god.

3CDs are immensely powerful (Essence 8-10) beings, one of the weakest of which can create roads and monuments out of nothing just by speaking and one of the strongest of which's true name triggers a magical nuke only accessible at the highest tier of magic in the setting. They represent important ideas from a Primordial (a genius loci-like spiritual entity that created the world in the setting, and whose mind is so complex they have to spawn 3CDs to represent values; 3CDs also spawn half a dozen 2CDs to represent THEIR values, and 2CDs are generally either slightly below or in rare cases on par with those gods I mentioned in power).

Behemoth is a catch-all term for incredibly powerful magical beings created by someone else, usually Primordials or the Wyld. The shown ones are very tanky and have traits comparable to the Viator of Nullspace, which the devs have said is intended as a good example of a combat spec'd 3CD since they forgot to actually give 3CDs a proper statblock.

Hekatonkhieres are a mix of undead 3CDs and Behemoths. The canon one I remember forgot his purpose.

Gotcha, thanks.

I've seen this come up a lot of late. Is this a joke shitpost or are people unaware that was a joke jump? I legit can't tell in this place anymore.

You have Owned demon section which is "Yes", for demons you have or had... Or None, to not have that filter on.

Unconfirmed and confirmed is dstermined by if you fused or encountered demon.

So DeSu 1 has no way of just letting you see fusions for demons not in compendium, unlike DeSu 2.

Meaning I have to spend time writing down each demon that can be fused at all and comparing with compendium. Manually.

And I meant that if I can convince God to party, then I totally can probably ressurect her on my own too

Where all the fucking at? Where that fucking be?What up with the zero % fucking? Where be the fucking? Fucking be where?
youtube.com/watch?v=76PaAi2pL-Q

Oh, I'm aware. I was the guy that made it.

British people are biologically asexual lifeforms. They reproduce through a complex chemical reaction that involves the ingestion of large amounts of tea, followed by a seemingly incomprehensible deluge of cockney terms.

Oh. That's a relief.

I can assure you that British people are Caligulas compared to the Cantonese, if only because instead of cockney terms we just have a lot of halfassed yelling at each other.

>Time travel
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ahem. That's not his it works you fucking shit secondary. That is all.

>Any sufficiently influential politician in Exalted is indistinguishable from a god.
This line reminded me of the time I played a Heroic Mortal campaign which was set around a Fair Folk Noble trying to get VOTED into godhood through a loophole it had found in a Podunk backwoods place. Basically it would only count as being the local foreman of a group of Least Gods, I think it was going for weather or something, but this was competely legal by Heaven's Mandate so the local Gods were freaking out because another clause stated they couldn't act directly against a Candidate.
Hey ASA is this even possible from what you know of Exalted? My ST wouldn't tell me if it was or wasn't. It sounds like something that the byzantine bureaucracy of Heaven might have but I wanna know if it was possible.

Sexy yelling?

400 - Uncomprehendable Language
The language spoken by professor B can only loosely be called english. Mostly because he's from the future, and humanity is more evolved there. How that translates to literally not being able to comprehend some of his words, I dont know. That said, you can speak it. Or take notes in it I guess. This language runs on concepts that dont exist, so anything less than a precursor type race wont be able to comprehend you unless you dumb it down. Or the Ganglion after months of study, given that their specialty is dissecting precursor tech.

How this?

Hmm, I see what you're saying. But keep in mind this: the Four Devas were also drawing power from their allies, from Tokyo, and from each other while you fight them in the story. Their COMP counterparts, on the other hand, are not.

I'll tell you something, though. I think if you want that kind of demon, there is a way to summon them in the way you want, though it's not the DeSu way. As I recall, one of the OVAs set in the SMT universe had a cult collecting large amounts of magnetite to summon Oso, I believe it was, directly to the human world. I think you're going to want something along those lines if you want to summon them in the way you're thinking. You could probably still use a COMP to perform the rituals, but you'll need to follow those procedures in that case. It was called...Tokyo Devil Story, I believe.

Would have been fitting. And I feel you, I also tend to lose images right when I need them.

Hmm, okay then. In that case:

I'd say it would work, though you'd probably have to either banish all five aspects at the same time, or banish the one that contains their selfhood and free will, as long as the other four rely on that to function.

PCT would definitely affect these. Both Olympians and Kami, which this sounds like, are considered demons in SMT, as you know, so they would definitely be affected.

Those sound like aspects, sort of like how Ancient of Days is an aspect of SMT YHVH. So they would also be affected by it, though you'd have to be very forceful with them.

This is also definitely affected.

Again, yes, it would work on them, but it would take a lot of force, as they'd probably be really hard to exert your will upon.

Keep in mind, all this relies on this .

Oh, that. I hated that so much when I was trying to complete the compendium, I ended up having to check the wiki in order to figure out which ones I was missing.

Well, you'd need someone to get her out of Demon World first.

What companions that you have surprisingly get along with each other?

Don't recognize either.

Wouldn't PCT work for summoning full power demons if you are stronger than they would be?

Still, quite a lot is possible. And I assume COMPs and Nicaea are limited by power source too so hmh.

I do agree on the Four Devas, but again I am just saying that the App is trying to turn the Demon's unique stuff into set categories of racial skills.

I do adore how if you dispatch Abel alone into battle he gets shitloads more of text choices and all. It's a nice thing to have your choice of only sending him in acknowledged

None that I know of in canon, but there's one precedent for turning demons into gods at least: The charm An End To Darkness. It would require an Essence 5 Sidereal, the removal of the seals on the Loom of Fate that keep Astrological Charms from being accessed and the willingness on the Sidereal's part to accept NINE points of Paradox for using the Charm.

So as far as I know there's no canon equivalent applicable to Raksha but it seems likely one could be developed, hypothetically, since other Astrological Charms can bring creatures outside Fate into Fate.

Rather the opposite, unfortunately. Karaoke is popular, but few are proficient.

Er, to clarify-the Graces aren't separate organisms but more like organs; only the Heart defines the Raksha's "sentience" so to speak. That would be helpful for a ruling on it affecting Unshaped though.

Also gotcha, thanks.

Fran Madaraki and Elune. I'd have thought there's be yelling about abominations against nature and liming SCIENCE! but-the latter ended up bestowing hippy night elf magic on the former-who was really enthusiastic about learning how to use it. And they just kind of bonded over creating new forms of life.

There's still a little contention over things like the Boomkin Population Boom Incident, but on the whole it's less death threats and more gentle critique.

>If I wanted to snatch a few people right before Death and Replace them with Clones or something what do you guys suggest?
Lunar Dial.

They're more like not!harpies

It would, but keep in mind that they would come in the form of DeSu full power. In other words, they might have something like Beast Eye, but it's doubtful they would have something like Four Devas due to the circumstances involving that, unless you replicated that as well.

Indeed, both Nicaea and COMPs run on batteries. They both need to be charged.

It's possible, but I'd recommend just replicating those conditions or summoning them in that other way if you really want that Four Devas thing.

It is a nice little touch. I especially liked Kaido's incredulous/insulted reaction if you only deploy Abel in that one mission where you're competing for who can defeat the most demons. And that was the only thing I liked about that mission, aside from Pazuzu's awesome appearance, which became disappointing when that was the only time he got any lines. YUZUUUUUUUUU!

Oh. Well then yeah, you can just banish them in that case. And no problem, happy to help.

I meant people. I've got the Time Stop and Time Travel needed already.

The Grot Revolutionaries and the Choir. Mostly Arlissa and Krumps. They started to bond over having to lead their respective groups, lending each other advice and such. I think that if either of them had an interest in it, they would probably have become lovers, but Arlissa is too devoted to overseeing and tending to my Cult, and Krumps simply lacks the biological desire to do so (he takes great pride in his Grot form and actively avoids assuming any other).

I also expected my Felyne and my Albino Rat to dislike each other, but that just didn't happen. They haven't interacted all that much, to my knowledge.

Not!harpies that can throw fireballs. And are also sexy as fuck.
The most based of magical creatures just got baseder.

And what's a Viator?

So nothing like Extra Turns and Awakening for Susanoo unless I use rituals? At least PCT and app/comps might help with that.

Nah, when I said power source I referred to what you once said in reply to how having own Demon Server would work. PCT is limited by your own power but the power of summoned demons is limited by the amount of power the server and the connected devices can utilize to maintain the demon.

Date Akira from Kamen Rider OOO and Komachi from Touhou.

Dear god, I just realized.

Not only DeSu Metatron is shitposting you but the way he does this and talk is essentially him trying to be cool like original Navy Seals copy pasta dude

Until they get mad and they turn into the crow people from Dark Souls.

The Mecha God of Death Metal and Genocide

>Date Akira
That's the Rider with a bullet in his head right?

None of them, they are all constantly trying, and succeeding, in killing each other.

I've caught them spawn camping in the warehouse a few times.

Erm, you'd be able to use one of them, just not both. Sorry if I implied racial skills weren't a thing.

Oh, I see.

Anyway, in other news here is the updated Devil Survivor jump, now with Kazuya Minegishi AKA Abel as a companion!

...oh my God. That's a hilarious mental image.

>What did thou just say to me, you pitiful son of man? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Heavenly Host, and I've been involved in numerous campaigns against demons, and I have over six billion confirmed kills.

Yes.

But sometimes there are giant cat fights. Luckily they are smart enough to do it on unpopulated areas or planets. But I caught them using supcom tech to make empty towns

Big scary cyclops thing that went around killing people. Doesn't have a definite origin. Was sealed into where Autocthon's nightmares border the subspace all Exalted use to store their items (the nullspace) by the Alchemical Exalted a while ago. Encountered the Ebon Dragon, beat the shit out of it and learned how Autocthon was bullied by the other Primordials. Now periodically breaks out to try to kill people not to cut out Autocthon's brain while hurling the rest of him into the black hole of death known as Oblivion, but to reforged all life into Autocthon as well as his subsouls so he can bore into Malfeas and take revenge.

I admire his ambition, at least.

alchemicalsolutions.wikidot.com/viator-of-nullspace

No, that's Oberashti, the Shogun of Genocide.

(technically all gods on Autocthon are metal because, y'know, Primordial of Invention)

Can we use Infernal Engine but with the demon volunteering and being able to leave it? Like a job?

>Honey, I'm going to work, gotta power the whole city

Yes, also the Rider whose mid season upgrade was giving his belt to someone who actually read the manual for it and letting them take up the mantle.

Great.

Now Tico Tico in DeSu 2! We need that challenge! And then as reward!

Also:

Oh god I am so hard pressed for CP now, I will have to use some crazy jumper bullshit tactics to get what I want

Sure, if they're willing to do so. Or if you order them to, but I don't think that counts as a job.

So if we get Haru but through pod or the like instead of buying her as Route companion, does her PCT only work in DeSu verse or does it still work in other jumps?

>Pazuzu enters through the door, with a hat and a suitcase.
>"Honey, I'm home!"
>Kaido, sitting on a chair, turns to him.
>"How was your day, punk?"
>Audience Laugh
>"Oh, you know. Had to power the whole city, get the groceries, steal this hat and suitcase"
>Audience laugh
>"Oh, that Pazuzu!"

So I just started the 8th day of Amane since I lost the save where I completed it.

Man, the Angels are subtle and as dense as bricks.

>"Let's judge the whole humanity for actions of few!"
>"Oh wait, he became the messiah... Let's appear in front of humans, some of which didn't even know we exist, and tell them that God now rules with love through messiah, they will totally listen to us."

Changelog?

I just realized why you Said that God would be kay with alliance and demons living peacefully with humans.

Cause in Amane 8th day she says he wants them to eventually live with humans.

Huh.

Turn yourself into an A.I then play around as a god in virtual reality.

It's not quite what you're looking for, but if you whore yourself out to each god in Elona and then do the thing where you summon them with a wish you can get some seriously strong training bracers.
Like having -1300ish in several stats where a starting values aren't likely to be higher than 2 digits.
It's not for all your powers, but that much resistance lets you train at the level you did in the beggining.
Just be careful not get yourself killed with -1300 speed.

>Someone is pressed for CP in one of my jumps
YES! I am greatly pleased by this!

Just in SMT universes. So DeSu 2, SMT, and Devil Summoner, since it's a connected multiverse.

And this greatly amuses me.

Yeah, with the exception of Remiel, DeSu Angels are...well, let's be nice and say they're behind the times. They haven't realized that the old ways don't work anymore.

Just added Abel as a companion, as noted in the post.

Yep, that and in one scene during Amane's 8th day, a demon actually pops up of it's own free will to save a little boy, with your permission, if you summon demons to save a woman from a crazy police officer. He says he liked doing it, and says he will tell his friends about it. This only pops up on Amane's 8th day.

>Playing with the gods' hearts.
Mean.

Become a Dream Demon and play around in the dream world as a god. If dream demons can move between the Dream World and real world at will you can fuck off to a place where you have near absolute power whenever you want.

Can Dream Demons fuck off to the dream world whenever they want?

>whore yourself out to each god
Wait, what?

Yeah, but at that point most of the gods get more than a bit yandere for you.

Oh, for that last one, I meant if you summoned demons to save a woman from a police officer earlier. They presumably told that demon about it in the first place. This event pops up in the time when you're trying to beat Okuninushi's trial. It's an optional event, so you might miss it if you're not careful. Uh, the demon popping up to save the kid event, I mean.

They're like normal roguelike gods. They'll talk to you and gift you stuff if you worship them and give them offerings, they respond to prayers, that kind of stuff.

The difference here is that Elona gods get very... close to you, once your relationship with them is high enough. See, after a certain point, you stop being a devoted worshiper to them, and become more like an object of intense and obsessive love and affection. They all go head over heals for you, most of them being some type of dere archetype.

Well, the exception is Itzpatl. He doesn't care for romance.

If you advance in piety as far as you can for each god you can summon them and they'll give you a great gift that helps you train at previously unprecedented levels.
Of course you can only do one at a time and you have to turn apostate to change gods. So you have to abandon your over possessive patron who has come to like you in that are no longer healthy.
Basically you have to be an emotionally manipulative slut to do it. But the gains arerediculous so it's sort of worth it.

A couple words in Infernal Engine, Morning Star and on the first paragraph just appear as blank spaces for some reason. Or maybe its just me, I wouldn't know.

Also, what happens if you take both Abel and Bels and Whistles?

>Slams his fist on the table.

I need that ship from uncharted seas! I ain't gonna buy whoever I ship Abel with just so he can be happy when I pick him, as I bought him, in DeSu 2! I already am spending CP on Yuzu!

I love how Multi Strike is actually them just Ora Ora Ora-ing the enemy team btw

>Honda battle on Amane 8th day.
>Can't let enemy Tamers escape or a soldier die.
>Thought I must rush to block the exit.
>NPC blocks it off themselves, actually being smart
>MFW

Only Kumiromi, Jure, and Yacatect are worth waifuing anyways. The rest can deal with it.
I am aware Kumiromi is not a waifu I just don't care

Waifu, husbando, it doesn't make a difference. I'm sure the little yandere farmer won't mind what you call him.

Jure is best.

>Sunless Sea sequel announced for 2017: Sunless Skies
>“This is the Victorian Empire in space – the High Wilderness – a “blistering, wonderful night” among the thrones and domains of the stars. The Empress has abandoned London and led an exodus to the High Wilderness, to carve out a new British Empire. With the Empire being increasingly authoritarian, bohemians, revolutionaries and outcasts – like you – are trying to make a life for themselves on its fringes.”
>“The stars are dying. The stars are the Judgements: the inventors, arbiters and enforcers of the universe’s laws – but a revolution has begun, and the stars are being murdered.”
>the stars are being murdered
>the STARS
>MURDERED

>M
>F
>W

That's...odd. How did that happen? Give me a bit, I need to fix this.

...well, there is more than one reincarnation of Abel. I guess you're just another one? But no, that doesn't make sense, I have Bels and Whistles as you replacing Kazuya, and I doubt Naoya would let another reincarnation of Abel that he has no influence over interfere with his plans...gah, I'm thinking of just saying you can't, but I'll give it some more thought before I make a ruling.

What ship from Uncharted Seas?

It's amazing, the only thing missing is the actual ORA ORA ORA.

The A.I. can actually be intelligent from time to time. Just don't rely on it.