Has putting your dick in it solved a problem in your game recently?

Has putting your dick in it solved a problem in your game recently?

no, but gettin nekkid saved the mage for awhile.

Why only awhile?

Death due to exposure, probably.

>Has putting your dick in it solved a problem
No

>in your game
Neither

>recently?
I wish

my party got one noble to stick their dick in another. It solved some problems.

Pro:
>The dragon no longer has a grudge against the party.
Con:
>She's getting real fucking possessive of the Paladin. Like, yandere, obsessive.

Recently had a game where my character raped a female elf sorceress who was blackmailing the party threatening to ruin their reputation. This was in Dungeon World and my character had a custom rape move where on a 10+ she achieved orgasm from the rape and thus was emotionally fucked up even more from the act, and as a result I could give myself +1 forward on my next move to manipulate her. So I convinced her to renounce the bad shit she had already said about us, which I commited to a magical recording device sort of like a Star Wars hologram recording. Played it to the entire city while she watched and cried with her plans ruined. Then me and two other characters battered her to death with sledgehammers we stole from her golem minions. Her hit points went out pretty fast.

That campaign was fucking awesome. The session before that, my fighter wrapped a werewolf in a bear hug and wrestled him out a window. This is real roleplaying we are talking about here, not babby 3.5 shit. Wish we could run more campaigns. We'd play at the FLGS but they have a rule against hosting non-D&D games.

Doesn't this basically sum up, like, every interaction between adventurers and nobles? The adventurers' services are required so that two nobles can fuck?

One time my party had to go find an ancient genealogy book to find out who fucked to eventually make the noble.

>Has putting your dick in it solved a problem in your game recently?
If by "dick in it" you mean "stake in my character" and by "problem" you mean "something they were open to diplomacy about" then yeah, wooden penetration solved some problems

A PC stuck his dick in barmaid, ended up getting betrayed by another PC, and started a war. On the bright side, the war was against a slave-holding nation, so I guess it solved the area's slavery disagreements.
So yes, sort of.

>possessive of the Paladin. Like, yandere, obsessive.
Why not wife the dragon?

>Dragon is getting possessive of paladin
Amazing

Seduced a Frankenstein that was supposed to kill us. We're getting to reassemble her instead.

In order to fuck, the nobles require the service of 4 adventurers and an owlbear.

Yes. It really does. But more importantly when we tried to sex a group of hunters they refused, then turned into werewolves and tried to kill us. They'd be alive if they were't such prudes.

Nobles are panda bears, basically.

>A PC stuck his dick in barmaid, ended up getting betrayed by another PC, and started a war. On the bright side, the war was against a slave-holding nation, so I guess it solved the area's slavery disagreements.
Ending slavery disputes through traitorous dickings?
I approve.
One can only imagine the response, when centuries later historians discover that slavery was ended over dueling “swords” over a barmaid.

>Seduced a Frankenstein that was supposed to kill us. We're getting to reassemble her instead.
>reassemble her
I’m just curious as to which pieces were missing at the time of seduction, or did the seduction result in her falling to pieces?

Actually, it was because the barmaid became his wife and was pregnant with two of his kids.
The betrayal by another party member involved stranding the father-to-be in the Feywild, so he had to make a deal with a devil to get out. And then he started the war on the devil's request.
It really makes more sense in context.

It worked for my friend in MaidRPG since he was playing a trap that was undercover as an employee.

fucking an ogress directly led to me getting the (tied for) most powerful sword in the campaign, so yes.

So free dragon mount and eventual Dragonborn helpers?

>dragnoborn
half-dragon*

Well my game went a lot better after I put my dick back into my pants.

I raped the cleric when we ran out of heals
the GM had me roll a d2 for health and take 10 sanity damage

As a matter of fact, yes. Game was Exalted, I used Celestial Bliss Trick to make an Abyssal defect to our side.

For those unaware, CBT is a charm in the core book that causes whoever you fuck to gain a Defining tie towards you. Keep in mind, Defining ties are ties someone would die for. So...yeah.

>you raped another party member
you are that guy user

>raped the sorceress
>real roleplaying, not babby 3.5 shit
Man, I'm sure enjoying my babby 3.5 shit right about now

Nah. I rolled Insight before hand and the cleric mentioned he bent his spine in to accentuate his ass.

>Tells story about brutally raping NPC, using "custom rape moves"
> Complains about FLGS not wanting to host them.

Gee, I wonder why that is...

>he
GAY

>playing games with women
dunno what to tell you

>Implying men can't play female characters if they so desperately want to be raped

Why an Owlbear specifically?

As an example for how even the most unlikely relationships can bear fruit.

owlbear fruit*

I'd say most problems honestly.

That stealth pun wasn't even funny, you twit.

Healsluts.

Actually, yes.

The party was doing jobs for a princess seeking to impress her father with her ability to do intrigue.

She became quite enamoured of the skills demonstrated by the sorcerer in both magic and smooth-talking, and decided that it would be a good pairing.

She got bitchier and bitchier about it (she was not of legal age to marry yet, and, well, sticking a dick into the king's daughter would not be looked upon well) until finally the Bard went to the king, her father, and arranged a noble* match.

So now the sorcerer is dicking the princess, keeping her happy, in the hope that she'll get pregnant, which will keep her father happy, so that she'll stay home and look after the kid and let us get away as we need to, which will make us happy.

* The kingdom tracks nobility by sorcerous bloodline and magical potential (preferably arcane, but sometimes divine depending on nobility games apparently). The princess had less magic than was expected of her, so it was good politically (improve magical bloodlines) and for our general well-being (princess really wanted to fuck the sorcerer, and having her angry at us would be bad).

It's like user is allergic to normal social behavior in public spaces

Go away, Virt,you're banned

it really doesn't. You just took it from "jealousy over a barmaid" to "the barmaid was completely superfluous" without telling us anything about why the party member betrayed him.

Shouldn't the question be "has spreading your vagina solved a problem (in your game) recently?". In societal terms men are entirely disposable, but women can get anything done by simply having vaginas.

I meant in the context of the game.
If I explained why the party member betrayed him, I'd run the risk of a shit-ton of spoilers if any of my players happened to be on Veeky Forums, and holy fuck I do not want to type out a year's worth of campaign to explain why the betrayal happened.
I'll give you the TLDR version:
>Warlock traded a macguffin and the party fighter to a fey for her captured sister
>Fey uses fighter for a blood sacrifice, summons and attempts to control a devil
>Doesn't work out, warlock escapes with sister
>Fighter somehow survives and is offered an ultimatum by devil
>Sent back to material plane in exchange for service
>Rejoins his wife and starts war for the devil

Tempest Cleric of Zeus/Monk in SKT campaign enslaved and violated a drowning matron while making a deal with a rival house to take down her family operation that was threatening our home base city.

Man I love playing evil characters.

Wait. You violated a matron WHILE she drowned or after?

No, we're over 18.

Short answer: Afterwards

Here's the full story: Frankenstein first tried to seduce the party mage, because she's like six and a half feet tall and wow, that's great and rare spare parts for a Frankenstein woman. Also because said frankenstein has this weird psychosexual relationship with her own body and the parts that are going to be her body.

Anyway the Frankenstein and Mage made it to the bedroom and nearly called the whole thing off because they both wanted to be the Dom. Fortunately, my character has a crush on the Mage and snuck behind her to cry and masturbate. She got caught, so the Frankenstein and Mage decide to [HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE] my character instead.

The Frankenstein does make a half hearted attempt and kidnapping the mage and sticking her brain in her body. The GM expected us to just murder the Frankenstein and move on. Instead, since we actually shared this connection, we just talked her down to let the mage go. Then we got coffee and she talked about how shitty it is being a Promethean, and how tired she is of having to constantly reassemble her own body, and that she plans to kill herself now.

Instead, the Mage get's inspired, and convinces her to let her do an assisted suicide, and keep her brain in a jar. Since then we've been working on getting a new body together and making a new, better Frankenstein.

My party had issues from time to time to have a feel of the value of items, mind you I played with 3 first time players
My characters when to the whores so often that eventually they used Whores as an equivalent currency to determine an items value, because everyone in the party came to know a whore's worth
Eventually even the DM started to use Whores as a currency
>You appraise the item, you think it's value is roughly 24 Whores

For that matter, it's a quick but concise summary of most of recorded history.

We know it's you Virt, why do you insist on making a fool out of your self? Is it the only way your autistic mind can find meaning in life? By trolling a bunch of other autists on a Taiwanese flipbook forum? You sad, sad little boy

He's Lawful Naive and has a 2pure wife at home. He's confused as fuck as to what to do now.
The dragon's a Great Red Wyrm, and (thankfully) doesn't know about the wife yet.
Not amazing. Terrifying. The paladin barely managed to convince her to let him and the party to leave her lair after the "deed" was done so we could get back on with the adventure. She was going full "I'll kill your party, and keep you in my hoard forever and ever[clearly insane laughter]" before that.
As is, I'm sure she's got a scrying spell on us to keep track of him. She also pulled one of her scales off and gave it to him -to quote the DM- "so I'll always be with you wherever you go.[slightly unhinged giggle]"
I think she'd only let the Paladin "mount" her. Though putting a howdah on her would be awesome, She's a gods-damned Great Red Wyrm. Attempting to strap on to her would almost assuredly result in Near-TPK, the Paladin being kept alive for obvious reasons.

Hi Virt.
Now piss off.

>THIS

Most things in civilization come down to "so I can fuck".

Shelter? You're fucked if you spend a night in Canada without it. Food? You need it to not die.

Everything beyond that is for fucking.
You want some nice things (like vidya games) to keep yourself entertained while not fucking. The nice house? That says "children raised here will have a superior environment and more resources. Come on in and I will help you make some". Influence. Power. Money. While some fucked-up aberrants (evolution is all about 'does this mutation work out' after all, not 'a perfect path') live uniquely for those things in and of themselves, historically and evolutionarily speaking those things are there because they help you get laid.

When you're rich you can even BUY sex. Influence can very directly get you laid, and interfere or prevent others from getting what you'd want to get laid with.

You'll never see the guy assembling burgers at mcdonalds forcing a local teacher to give him his daughter lest their entire family end up on the street. The guy assembling burgers has nothing going for him. Shit like this is where the whole "aristocrats" joke comes from in the first place; while peasants were being told assfucking will get them executed before they even go to hell, people literally swimming in jewels and gold pieces were re-enacting scenes of ancient greece by having their "little tadpoles" (little boys) come and "nip" at them for their pleasure.

All of it comes down to "this will let me fuck"

?????

Only caused them.

No, but it caused probpems recently, and in the past my Scion of Loki got a pity date with a Goddess so the rest of the party could break into her safe

Well, our fighter got the party free rooms by dicking the innkeeper. So that's good

wife the dragon

Oh, that's not waifuing material, that's "Stab her in the head when she's not looking so she dies happy" material

>GM takes adventure ideas from Shrek

That's a top tier waifu you got there. Offer your old wife to her as a snack.

You're fooling nobody but yourself Virt.

In Exalted, one of my players was once trying to convince a Dynast to turn on the Realm and bring her legion with her.

He couldn't break her social defenses in one go, but he did manage to seduce her. So he made a series of combined checks for endurance and charisma to keep her up literally the entire night doing adult activities, then resumed social combat regarding defecting while they had breakfast. She had not regained willpower or motes the night before, so she failed and he was able to crush her intimacy to the realm.

So yes, putting his dick in it worked.

i would also like to know who this virt character is

Hey Virt, been a while, ya piece of shit. I see the trolling is going the same as ever.

Yes, when some strange foreign visitors arrived and nobody spoke the other side's language, "put your dick in it" was how we established diplomatic relations.

Of course the dragon gets mounted

This is the viewpoint of the Rogue and the Cleric. Rogue is Paladin's literal brother, and proclaims that anyone going after his sis-in-law is going to not wake up in the morning. Cleric has convinced Paladin that if he's honest with his wife about the need to sleep with the dragon for survival, his wife will understand.
This is the viewpoint of the NE Sorcerer, though we think he's just trying to get close to the dragon for unknown reasons that might have to do with the suspicion that he's dipping into Warlock.

The Bard is mad that it wasn't him. The Druid just reminds everyone that sticking their dick in crazy was bound to have consequences, and that shit's probably going to get worse before we're powerful enough to deal with Crazy Cloaca on a more even footing.

Also, yandere a shit.

>women don't use their sex value to manipulate men around them
>no woman in all of history has done this
>anyone who thinks women move men like this, is not even worth having a discussion with

Basically an infamous attention whore on Veeky Forums who likes grossing everyone out by talking about rape and elves getting murdered.

there's a difference between being an attention whore and a professional shitposter anonymous.
Try to use the right terms for the right actions. Otherwise language becomes a joke.

Needs to polymorph dragonself in hot babe. SEE user I can be so much better than other females. You Don't like me? *Crys Lava*

Virt, please. We're trying to have a thread here

The "everyone I don't like is Virt" meme is my favorite