Interview Thread

I have an interview for a finance position tomorrow. They might ask me to shill them a stock. Which stock should I say and why? Best advice will get .1 bitcoin, no need to leave you're address yet because if I choose your stock I will give you a (You)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnafinance.com/northern-dynasty-minerals-nak-stock-why-you-should-be-watching-this-one/17183
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DERM and look into it yourself

>doesn't describe the position beyond "finance"

you've already failed

I see no need to get into it on Veeky Forums. That's not important right now.
Will do, thanks.

if you have proof you're willing to give away 1 BTC i'll happily help best i can user

not 1, 0.1

$VV

low management fees, ethical (investing in the US economy means you gain money when everyone else does), good track record.

Investing in the American economy is almost always a good decision.

>They might ask me to shill them a stock
Lam Research. Last year's investors had a 97% ROE iirc.

I'd say $NFLX is very promising, they're expanding more than ever and it's far from over with them.

It is obviously important because the position that you're applying to should have a huge impact on the type of stock that you need to shill

$PFE. Made best selling drug of all time (Lipitor) and some of the biggest blood pressure drugs. Americans just keep getting fatter and more unhealthy, healthcare system isn't changing, so it's a very safe long term stock.

NAK....trumps regulatory policy + epa + large assess fuckkkk gold reserve + not in operation yet + that gold mine WILL be operational wether NAK does it themselves or they get bought out.....can you give me .1 btc now? Im broke ass finance major and .1 btc will literally more than double my total assets....I LOVE YOU IF YOU PICK ME OP(For real tho NAK is an amazing stock to go long on and if there is a God and you hold your end of the bargain please give me btc)

>mineless mining cos

Best advice? choose the best answer here.

cnafinance.com/northern-dynasty-minerals-nak-stock-why-you-should-be-watching-this-one/17183
Dude once the mine is operational(And it will be) they will make revenue out their asshole. NAK owns the land the gold is on. There is no way the shares dont explode. Just a matter of when

Ahtium Oyj (old. Talvivaara), it's the dogecoin of stocks

GBTC. You're welcome.

1JEu1L2sBTs4xxYRqQwZQwUrfF5njrGE9E

Might want to look at Ford desu. My great grandma that's worked there for like 60 years now and says they're looking into electric vehicles to compete with Tesla.

OP NAK is the buy please just honor your word...and if you dont use NAK...what are you even doing...cuz its obviously not research

WEED STOCKS BREH, SHITS GONNA BLOW UP SOON TRUST

TWMJF

Canopy Growth is poised to be a fucking superpower company. They recently got 20% acquired by Constellation Brands. Constellation owns Corona, Modello, and Ballast Point if you're into craft beer at all. They're looking at nationwide legalization of marijuana in Canada, and obviously elsewhere. Chances are they'll creep into South America as well. Stock is up but it's going to continue to go WAY UP.

You're welcome motherfucker.

im looking into it