I'm fucking ugly with 0 social skills. How do I make money from this?

I'm fucking ugly with 0 social skills. How do I make money from this?

that guy isn't ugly

I'm a lot uglier

youtube

Look up the Law of Attraction

Long with x100 leverage. You've bottomed out. Can only go up from here

you don't.

Completely fuck your body with alterations/tattos/piercing and go to a freak show.

yep, just think how ugly people must think you are.

he looks "normal". but have problem with self esteem.

there are deformed big-headed midget creeps and overweight hippos that think that they look beautiful.

With all the time saved from not going out with friends/gf you can spend more time studying hard to get a six-figure salary career.

I literally already accomplished this and i'm still unhappy.

If that's ugly, then I'm hideous.
What do I do?

>tfw not ugly, not handsome, just average, but also balding
>tfw 0 social skills
>tfw in a foreign country
Most people would have gotten laid multiple times during the time I spent here.

foreign country? where'd you leave and where are you now? why'd you move?

Work out really hard for at least 2 years (gain a serious amount of mass), dress really sharp (flashly suits), get good-quality haircuts.

I am average and one I did those 3 things I was referred to as "hot"

become a youtuber or something and make xD jokes that make kids laugh

>flashly suits

kys

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot. Obviously don't care much for spelling and grammatical errors for a message board

God, it would suck being that ugly. I used to be a good 8/10, but then acne face fucked me for a year, brought me down to a hard 7.

>falling for the suit jew

>yes user, make sure you have a nice (chastity) belt and necktie (noose) to go along with it so we can jerk you around like the bitch you are

Yeah, a lot of it has to do with confidence.

Act confident, have a normie group that likes to chimp out with you, be outgoing, and women will flock to you. It's all about being social. But being social is fucking autistic nowdays, so I just fuck hookers.

never heard this meme before

Checked
You're gonna die a virgin

i look absolutely shit on camera. I don't have the confidence or charisma to pull that off.

>I just fuck hookers.
kek approves your life.

Buy req

That's because /pol tards blame literally everything on jews. Getting excellent-quality suits were a turning point for me in life

Practice social skills and become better. It's literally just another skill

people do treat you better if you're lean/slim wearing a suit even if you're ugly. you cant be fat though they just call you a fat faggot.

have any of you heard of the word "meme"

Reviewbrah, what coins do you hold?

that guy is cute twink. if he just lifted his stupid hoodie and looked upright, then he'd have a line of guys waiting to ram into his boipussi.

21 pilots are pretty popular on Tumblr so he probably does have a million guys waiting to fuck him

i went to oxford and im a lawyer making huge money but nothing makes me happy either

IT'S A MEME YOU DIP