CBOE bitcoin futures traded $9.1 million notional in first hour...

CBOE bitcoin futures traded $9.1 million notional in first hour. During same period about $170 million traded on Bitfinex.

Relax, most suits only work business days remember?

And? What do you expect? Boomers are fucking slow and probably taking a nap. The autists on bitcoin exchanges are being reactive and are causing the huge movements right now.

What website is this?

also this. It's fucking sunday.

Its 1 am in europe. Give it a time

ALTS WERE A MEME... REEEEEEEEEE

aka how the fuck do you get to this page from the main page on the CBOE website?

Boomerberg

You buy a fucking terminal

because there are already trading exchanges needs for futures remain low for 1-2 years at least

Is it still $3k a month

also low volume might indicate that bitcoin true volume is much lower and its true market cap might be much lower what coinmarketcap shows

Jokes on you, the wealthier you get the uglier your trading interface. Bloomberg boys drivin Ferraris, Etherdelta boys lick bootyholes.

Something like that
My workplace won't let me have one to myself any more and I've got to share one, fucking cost cutting

The absolute state of Veeky Forums. It's a Bloomberg Terminal you fucking retard.

There website doesn't even work. You have to pay to view any market data. This is just showing how irrelevant these dinosaur institutions are, who the fuck would use this shit to buy bitcoin IOU's?

Old money really is dead. We are living a revolution guys

1 month future price 15957 kek

bitcoin will be 30k min by then

these geriatric faggots can't even get out of bed in the morning on the weekend who gives a shit if they're trading anyways

They have resources neets on Veeky Forums don't.

Yeah like iron lungs and a private driver because their cataract filled eyes don't work

What the fuck why is it so fucking ugly. Seriously someone help me understand why you would pay for this.

God you guys are idiots. Your lack of understanding of derivative products just goes to show how nonsensical this bubble really is.

Is all that info really necessary? So busy and unaestetic.

STOP QUOTING EVERYONE WE ARE NOT ALL RETARDED

I'm quoting the idiots bashing futures markets. Those clowns obviously have no financial background and have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

t. actual commodity and equity futures trader

can someone post the chad paradigm so this retard gets btfo

Well enlighten us. Some of us work at taco bell.

nobody gives a fuck about you old retards and your useless bumper-controlled HFT dominated markets

>He doesn't know the piratebay link

Im not calling nor denying a impending crash. I only want to state how important futures and options instruments are for a given commodity/equity.

>equity futures

you dungoofed there

t. option market maker at (((bulge bracket)))

>options

Illiquid scam contracts which are even more manipulated than stocks

>futures

Worthless IOUs with no affect on crypto since you can't settle a naked short bitcoin future

>What are e-mini S&P, dow or nasdaq futures

So youre telling me the ES (S&P 500 futures) and their respective options have no effect on their underlying markets?

>what is an index
>what is a CFD

kys LARP-equity-future-faggot

I could just copy the software off the terminals at work but I could only log in from whitelisted IPs or using the B-unit with a bloomberg anywhere account, which I don't have

If you have a workaround I would be interested

Nah, you and your industry are worthless for the world and will be replaced by smart contracts.

So should I wait 12h before considering shorting?

option market makers regularly just happen to blow stops quite severely by (((coincidence))) hedging various (((greeks)))

Those are equity index futures. Also, they're are single-stock futures which are by definition equity futures

you're telling me an entrenched tool of price manipulation has an effect on the very same prices they manipulate day in day out? wow you're a genius, now tell me how that translate into bitcoin. a bitcoin future on cboe has no value. a paper contract shorted has no value. it does nothing to bitcoin. the jews and their futures markets can only suppress silver and gold because it so happens they control every facet of every price discovery mechanism in between here and the mine. with bitcoin they don't. the futures are an attempt to emulate this control they are used to having over commodities, but it simply won't be. nobody is stupid enough to short bitcoin if they have real wealth, and none of you geriatric faggots have the energy to actually buy bitcoin anyway even if it's on your bloomberg terminal

Wow this is the first thread in months with some actual /Business & Finance/ discussion

Good work trader bros

translated
>what is an ISDA

you've never traded one single future in your life

>kikes short and try to fud crypto into oblivion
>all autists just repeat "HODL HODL" "IRON HANDS IRON HANDS" and just won't fucking sell, in fact they just keep buying
So this is how jews dies. Not because of nazis, but because of autists ( which they created in the first place due to spreading antinatality/degeneracy and making women have children late in life when their rotten eggs make Veeky Forums possible )

I'm not bashing future market retard. I'm bashing their shitty infrastructure which hasn't evolved since 95

sup mate

treasury futures options MM here. what product you mm in?

I made no mention of OTC derivatives. I was referring to the single stock futures traded on OneChicago

all kinds, actually now in options sales but I make markets. deal mainly with short hedgies

you?

>nobody is stupid enough to short bitcoin if they have real wealth
They will if bitfinex goxes.
They will if they already bought shittons of bitcoin and can crash the market at will after shorting with leverage at 10x or more of the value of the bitcoins they bought enough of to flashcrash bitcoin with.

>trying to cucksplain derivatives to someone with a 9 figure book

thanks i was actually trying to find this pic lmfao

I'm trying to teach some punk entry level options peddler how futures markets work on mercantile exchanges. I am a member at the CME. I've been leasing a seat for years

only the treasury complex. im at a prop shop in chi. how is the money in sales

>women

checked
we're going to need p2p exchanges to lock out the kikes

>making women have children late in life when their rotten eggs make Veeky Forums possible

UNDERRATED

The only major issue with BTC (other than its obsolete Vs ALTs) is USDT jumping to billions in 1 month.
No one on earth gets capital like that without being noticed.

>seeking validation of your existence on a myanmese pro-buddhist head shaving forum
>leasing a seat on the CME
>knowing the difference between ES/YM/NQ futures
>knowing the difference between index futures and equity futures
>knowing what a derivative is

pick one, and only one. then kys.

money is good. heavy flows betting shit will blow. valuations are way too rich.

how big is your book? how long you been in?

also what's your play now? with the US economy booming i see 4% spot within 2 years. that's assuming shit doesnt blow up, which i would realistically say has a 50% chance. the tax bill is huge, lots of demand for usd. also differentials are going to have a lot of cucked investors begging for USD (franc, yen).