My mom thinks I created bitcoin

A while back, I tried to explain to my mom what bitcoin is and how it all works. She didn't seem very interested, so I dropped it. She called me last night, after watching a story on the local news channel: "They ran a story on your bitcoin but they didn't mention you once! It's YOUR bitcoin, you invented it and now some Japanese guy is taking all the credit!" I set everything straight and she seems to get it now, but she has already told everyone she knows that her daughter "invented" bitcoin. They probably all expect some very expensive gifts from me this Christmas.

le reddit top post xddddddddddddddddddddd

>daughter
You know the rules.

u posted this yesterday too with the same picture and everything

that's a cute story

tell them you spent all your bitcoins on 2 pizzas a few years back

What is this Larp copypasta even about??
And why would she think you're the creator of it just by giving her an explanation?? Your mom must be retarded

>same pic with your reddit copypasta
stop fucking posting this you retard.

must be murican

This.

bob and vegan now, both u prety daughter and mommy

>daughter
post bob and vagene

You guys are fucking nuts if you think there aren't SERIOUS issues cashing out major crypto money.

I went in hard to ETH last year and made over $700k. Not only was paying the taxes a complete clusterfuckx but the moment I filed and sent the checks I got hit with an IRS audit. Then three visits and counting from FBI guys.

Yes, I used a professional CPA. I'm now paying lawyer fees out the yinyang and the FBI is combing through every nook and cranny of my life. They think anything related to crypto is drug money or laundering.

God help you if you're trying to cash out six figure gains. You can't even enjoy them without fearing pound me in the ass prison.

It isn't even worth it if you aren't cashing out at least $100k. Crypto is automatically criminal in the eyes of the Feds and you will spend that much in lawyer fees on top or your taxes just to walk away free.

lol looks like we arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

not if you sold bitcoin or ethereum etf listed on your banks etf list among sp500 and stocks. taxes goes automatically etc

Tell them that a major breakthrough has been made in the fuel cell market by a Jap company called Nishinbo. The key is that their new small cell uses 80% less Platinum than previous models. This means market scalability is greater and the costs to build can plunge while demand can grow immensely. Small fuel cells can power lots of cool stuff like military hardware and drones which are far from power sources. It's still niche market, but a major breakthrough in drone efficiency and small cells can power things like phones and computers for the fuck of it. Also, don't be afraid to spec on Platinum the metal through physical pieces, coins or Paper Platinum like an ETF.

Disclosure: I'm a gambler that has taken a long shot on Ballard Power Systems who works with Nishinbo, but mainly is doing buss fuel cells for China's Broad Ocean Motors. They have built/are building transit buss fuel cells and expect to deliver several thousand buss fuel cells next year.

IRS hates WINNING, very sad.

kys

I didn't read this when it was on plebbit, either. Kill yourself, faggot.

Wtf did I just read

1. tits or gtfo
2. suck shit you fucken dumb amerifags, come to aus and cash that shit out

A while back, I tried to explain to my mom what bitcoin is and how it all works. She didn't seem very interested, so I dropped it. She called me last night, after watching a story on the local news channel: "They ran a story on your bitcoin but they didn't mention you once! It's YOUR bitcoin, you invented it and now some Japanese guy is taking all the credit!" I set everything straight and she seems to get it now, but she has already told everyone she knows that her daughter "invented" bitcoin. They probably all expect some very expensive gifts from me this Christmas.

why would you sell it all at once? are you retarded?
please tell me you only payed long-term cap gains

SHARPIE IN POOPER OR FUCK OFF ROASTIE