If it goes past 15.9k i get liquidated and shit shotgun liquidates me brains

If it goes past 15.9k i get liquidated and shit shotgun liquidates me brains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qIX1BhvUMJ0
youtu.be/WChTqYlDjtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek, why didn't you just stick to normal trading and slowly lost all your money rather than losing it all in one night.

kek

DO IT FAGGOT. YOU DESERVE IT.

Fuck off

>tfw Trying to short the King of Crypto.

>your liquidation point is that close to the active trading point

you are an idiot. if you're going to go that high risk on BTC, you should only be going long on it. right now, my 'sweet spot' is as long as it's under 15,8 I'm still good to go long. that's only 1000 away from you getting BTFO

I Will stay here next to the ticker just to laugh at your disgrace

How much did you bet?

This is a LARP, no one is retarded enough to bet against the king.

Whelp it breached $16k

You still here OP?

Almost 15200
GOGOGO

OP is alive in the timeline where this didn't happen
This thread was created by a sock puppet OP that just died

lol youre the guy that said "not selling after 15.5k"
"you guys dont know wallstreet, do you?"

just admit it

rip opee

15.6k on bitfinex? Which exchange did you short?

>playing with leverage during the most uncertain and volatile period in btc history

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I sold at 14k it was supposed to go to 11k

PLEASE break above 1600 I want to see GREEEN

Moonmission: Confirmed

RIP OP

So you've been in the red up until it hits 16?

Ohh ohh....

RIP, futures over 16k.

leveraged short against the world's most volatile asset, an asset that can swing +30% in under an hour

you're a fucking idiot, m8, close your position now and take the loss. you can only place highly leveraged bets on Bitcoin if you have huge cash reserves to avoid the margin call long enough to see a dip

hahayou'refucked

>buying at 16k

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=qIX1BhvUMJ0

LOL you aren't aware of bitrekt?

15%

>Bankers ever trying to shot the king.

People are about to get fucking rekt if anyone was really dumb enough like op in this time period.

Here is a trick. Enable RSI; set timeframe to 15m, only enter a buy if RSI below 20 and turning around. Only enter a sell if RSI above 85 and turning around.

It wont happen very often, so be patient. You will be getting in at the best spots, and unlikely to lose. If you are leveraged with low liquid, this is your best bet.

We need a thread on this. Is it a buy at 16?

you're all fucking stupid, the entire 'wall street is going to kill BTC' meme stemmed from your gestalt fear of success and succesful people (this fear is instinctive in betas)

in reality, Wall Street wants to make money and the best way to do that is by blowing this bubble bigger

buy at no higher than 15, shoot for 14.5 tomorow morning/late night tonight after asia wakes up

So you're saying its gonna actually tank?

In less than 24 hours it's gone from 12700 to 15700.

Its tanking alright .. upwards!

Lean how to read

Are you retarded? The guy said it's NOT going to tank... "blowing bubble bigger." Which is also my opinion. Wallstreet will benefit from pumping.

Why the fuck would you not buy right now? It is breaking out.

I was completely cashed out and bought in again when it starting heading up from ~$15200.

And I do have stop losses because I think this bubble with burst and fall under $10k, but I'm not going to miss out on free gains in the mean time.

Dear OP, you're poor now and it's your own fault

Love,
HAHAURFUCKED

>rip user

/thread

>breaking out
actually hitting resistance now.

youtu.be/WChTqYlDjtI

Guys, OP is dead now. RIP thanks for all the USD

- HAHAURFUCKED

Thanks for the coin.