>music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/
docs.google.com/document/d/13eEx_E7y76y14IKGSN7rPWP3AXl1nz2ajlyylsL7DUw/view
youtube.com/watch?v=8yuOw5k5_OM
youtube.com/watch?v=bKttENbsoyk
youtube.com/watch?v=h4ZyuULy9zs
youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0sqqi0G5a8
youtube.com/watch?v=wiW_AX_0Q-c
youtube.com/watch?v=XtXXmn0NS40
youtube.com/watch?v=5kIFTHoc-H0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOW DO I INTO JOJO Veeky Forums? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>Bizarre Adventures D10
>FATE (Hack in this post)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Bizarre Adventures D100
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things

Next post will feature the question of the thread.

Question of the Thread: Have you included Rock Humans in any of your campaigns?

Now for some misc links:
>Fan Parts (Also editable)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
>Bizarre Adventures D10
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
>Bizarre Adventures D100 (Editable copy)
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
>List of custom systems for JoJo
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/

And introducing the Bizarre Adventures D6 rewrite.

docs.google.com/document/d/13eEx_E7y76y14IKGSN7rPWP3AXl1nz2ajlyylsL7DUw/view

Seems simple like the D10 system, but doesn't look very complete.

Well, it is still being typed.

「Eminence Front」
youtube.com/watch?v=8yuOw5k5_OM
Stats:
Power [D] / Speed [D] / Range [E] / Durability [C] / Precision [B] / Potential [C]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests as an emaciated humanoid, its skin is a tanned flesh color with gold painted finger and toe nails. The Stand wears a golden, Venetian style mask with highly elaborate designs detailing stars that covers the Stand's entire face.「Eminence Front」wears Versace sunglasses over the mask that completely obscure its eyes and have the word “FAME” in gold lettering on the sides of the frames. This Stand also wears a short, purple silk sarong around its waist to add to the “Hollywood chic” that defines this Stand's appearance.

Abilities:
「Eminence Front」is not a physical Stand though it is capable of physically interacting with the world, instead its abilities focus around securing its Stand User's position of power. The Stand can enhance its User's natural charisma making it easier for the Stand User to manipulate others.

Glamour: This Stand scans the minds of people around it in a minor form of telepathy, once it finds a common identity「Eminence Front」disguises its User's appearance and voice as a person deemed “famous” or “important” by the public. For example, if this power was to be used in a bank then the user would be disguised as the bank manager. It is an easier task for「Eminence Front」to scan the mind of a single individual and find someone they consider important. The illusion expires after “15 minutes of fame” and must be reapplied after the glamour fades.

Cool cool

Has anyone come up with a documented way to do Savage Worlds JoJo? I know you likely use the Super Powers expansion, limiting power choices in some ways to reflect stands, but has anyone actually written up a how-to?

How do I get my friends involved in the Awesomeness that is JoJo? I really want to run a JoJo campaign, but they're a little intimidated by playing a game that they have no context for, and seems somewhat nonsensical to them.

The anime would be an easily consumable way to get them in.

Also if you want to base your campaign off of the base reality or SBR reality then that changes how much you need to introduce to them.

Get a projector and the first three episodes of Phantom Blood.
Not to my knowledge.

I'd say have them read the manga, but that would take too long. Watch the anime with them for context, and if they're into it bring up the tabletop idea.

Unless he wants to go Steel Ball Run with his campaign, in which case he'd have no choice but to ask them to read the manga.

Nah, I'm going Stardust Crusaders Style. Are we all in agreement that that was the best Arc, or is that something of a Skubject?

Calling any arc the best arc is skub central.

Vento Aureo

Stardust if fine, its pretty simple in introducing new folks to Jojo and Stands.

So... what you're saying is that I've got myself a new project to work on? I dropped the whole JoJo's 1d6 Adventure after the Shitstorm that was the Nazimod banning Quests again happened, so I've been looking for a new project.

They only have to watch a few episodes from a stand arc and maybe a few episodes from a hamon arc to have enough understanding for the GM to explain the rest

Fair point

different user, but how would you get a friend to like jojo over small menial shit? i have a buddy who likes jojo but he got booty bothered when dio killed johnathons dog, and refuses to watch anymore jojo. he HATES dio so much for killing the dog, that he stopped watching it period.

how do i convince him araki does this to portray a villian as a villian, and that he fell for arakis trap

Tell him that the dog is a cartoon.

My friend quit JoJo for other reasons. He's an English major, and absolutely hates Talking heads. Couldn't get through more than a few episodes of season 1 JoJo because he hates that they narrate everything that's going on in a scene.

I have somebody like that in my Pathfinder campaign. I think it's a matter of empathy, in which the act is unbearable in the most literal sense. A flat-out, subconscious refusal.

For a split second I thought you were talking about the stand Talking Head.

But that is an issue with the action genre is manga to anime adaptations. The single panel of inner monologue that as a reader you understand occurs at the speed of thought is animated and is now the speed of speech so it takes you out of the rhythm.

「Walk This Way」
youtube.com/watch?v=bKttENbsoyk

Stats:
Power [B] / Speed [C] / Range [D] / Durability [D] / Precision [C] / Potential [B]

Appearance:
This Stand bound to a pair of fashionable men's dress shoes with a cat skull logo on the bottom of the heels, not dissimilar from skull markings on「Killer Queen」. This Stand is not capable of being used by other Stand users and requires the standard care needed for a pair of high-grade leather shoes.

Abilities:
The primary ability allows the Stand User to follow the exact foot steps of any person that「Walk This Way」has targeted. It can also force its target to mimic the Stand User's footsteps allowing「Walk This Way」to move groups in unison or a target a single person and make them walk off a cliff.

「Walk This Way」can leave “footprints” behind that act as low-power land mines that result in a powerful enough to disable enemies but very unlikely to kill a human being unless their head were to make contact with the footprint. The Stand User is immune to the blasts allowing the User to use these blasts as a form of propulsion.

Did a bit more thought for a stand I talked about laSt week, Better Than You.

I'll post more about it when I get home,but the idea now is he's built as a recurring enemy that gets more and more dangerous between fights.

If you had to rename the original Tarot Stands to fit the more modern Stand names, what would you come up with?

The first one that comes to me is changing Deep Blue Moon (The Moon) to Bad Moon Rising.

And possibly changing The World to Planet Rock.

「Mr. Fahrenheit」

>[Stats]
Destructive Power: D
Speed: D
Range: D
Durability: B
Precision: D
Growth Potential: A

>[Appearance]
Mr. Fahrenheit takes a humanoid appearance reminiscent to a man made of glass-like metal; standing at 6’2 with a sleek, blue-tinted build and a head in the shape of a thermometer. It’s most defining feature is a constantly-spinning fan within a grated torso. Mr. Fahrenheit wears an unbuttoned suit and tie without an undershirt, paired with denim pants that cover its nearly see-through figure. The shoulders of the suit have holes cut out, from which small AC units have grown.

>[Abilities]
Mr. Fahrenheit’s strength grows with the condition of the situation either he or his user are in, effectively becoming much more powerful in a dangerous situation, and cripplingly weaker in day-to-day life. The increase to strength ramps over time, and can be halted by stopping the fan within his chest.

「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」
Upon reaching the maximum speed of its torso-fan's rotation, Mr. Fahrenheit's exterior begins to burn a hot red and the thermometer on its head as well as it’s entire body becomes full. During 「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」 Mr. Fahrenheit's attacks gain overwhelming heat; capable of melting even the strongest materials.
「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」 returns Mr. Fahrenheit to it's base power once the effect ends, when the user believes himself to no-longer be in danger. The fan slows to it’s minimal speed, and the mercury-like liquid drains from its figure.

>[Weaknesses]
Mr. Fahrenheit's power is directly linked to the rotational speed of it's chest fan. If stopped, it will not get any stronger until the fan can spin again.
If Mr. Fahrenheit's 「TWO-HUNDRED DEGREES」 ends before all enemies are truly defeated, it will be returned to a vulnerable state.

Posted last thread with no response, but would love some criticism or constructive feedback.

Funny enough,you could still justify him being The World with a music theme.

Base it on Stop the World And Melt With You.
Shorten it top Stop The World.
Then drop Stop because it gives away his power.
Leaving...The World.

That would be pretty good, especially for a Steel Ball Run reality version of Stardust Crusaders.

The ability is interesting, but I feel that an ability that can cause most materials to melt is worth a higher Power rating.

Never seen a Stand named after a lyric and not a song or band, assuming you are referencing Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now". Not a critique just an observation.

Also the human clothes on a Stand seems a bit odd to me, the rest of the physical aesthetic is pretty solid.

i did and he still didnt understand, i put it in anime terms of "johnathon forgets about hos dog, and is only mentioned season 1" but desu i did tell him araki makes bad guys hurt animals to show they are ACTUALLY bad

its dumb bullshit 2d doesnt not equal 3d and i told him this. still a refusal

Give him his little trigger warning and move on, the dog has little relevance other than to establish Dio as a shit.

Your friend may seriously have some issues if he can't divorce the fiction from his real life feelings.

Ah, sorry about that. I forgot to include the statistic changes from it's main ability.
Once he's in THD, the stats are as follows:

Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Durability: A
Precision: C
Growth Potential: D

It's namesake is indeed "Don't Stop me Now", I felt it fit the Stand a bit more. For DSMN it would likely be an ability similar to the "We Are the Chamions" iteration where it's forward motion couldn't be stopped.

As for the clothes, I don't have much else. A stand with people clothes is interesting to me.

[Long Distance Runaround]
User: Florence

Range: B
Durability: C
Growth Potential: D

Ability: By touching someone [LDR] turns them into a "runner".
Anyone who is a runner has to maintain a speed of 8mph, either by running, car, being carried etc.
If they fall under 8mph they will start to dehydrate at an extreme rate, quickly drying up completely and dying

The Stand has a cool design.
The ability seems to be an amalgamation of Highway Star's abilities, not a bad thing though.

Can multiple people be made runners? Most humans could probably run 8mph without much issue so its the waiting game.

Can turn as many people as the user wants, main challenge comes from tracking down the now hiding user while having to maintain the constant speed

ive come to realize that, i theres only one dog that actually matters and thats iggy, and even then iggy is only there for 24 episodes.

Okay, I just worry because 8mph means you have to run a mile every 7.5 minutes, which is doable and I guess in anime or Veeky Forums setting not overpowered.

But Iggy has a personality and is capable of fighting back.

Do you guys think toying genetic memory is a stupid or overpowered ability for a stand?

Define genetic memory.

It could be horribly overpowered or you'd have to have a The Hand situation where you'd underplay the Stand User's intellect or creativity to balance it.

I believe it's that your cells carry the memory of everything that your ancestors have ever experienced.

[Pink Floyd]
User: Cyrus

Destructive Power: B
Speed: C
Durability: B
Growth Potential: E

Ability: Anything [Pink Floyd] touches becomes extremely hot and bubbles as if it were boiling.
The user decides whether or not the object melts or remains solid despite the heat

Of course the Stand is able to actually turn things into their memory or trigger certain responses.
Like turn people into cavemen or tap into their happy memories stored in their DNA for something. I'm still developing the stand.

Genetic memory in terms of biology covers things like instinct, immune responses and cell production.
In terms of psychology is about memory that exists before you had any sensory imput; language, phobias and anxieties fall in this.

The stand Survivor kind of does this by influencing people's desire to fight and opposed to fleeing.

Continue workshopping this and you could get something really interesting.

Changing the physical state and causing heat production sounds a lot like a specific version of molecular manipulation which can be an OP as fuck ability.
Perhaps fleshing out the ability a bit more would prevent this kind of problem.

So doing things like turning people into cavemen and other sorts of prehistoric shenanigans should be beyond the scope of this ability.

Well in the land of Jojo, so its certainly possible under the "instinct" part.

「Strange Fruit」
youtube.com/watch?v=h4ZyuULy9zs

Stats:
Power [C] / Speed [C] / Range [D] / Durability [B] / Precision [B] / Potential [C]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests in a frail humanoid figure, with skin made of dark wood and its lower body splitting into roots just below the waist. The Stand's eyes are white magnolia flower buds that bloom when using its abilities and has has a noose around its neck, the rope of which rises above its head and splits into small branches with blue leaves.

Ability:
This Stand uses the roots growing from its lower body and hands to pierce its target's skin and drain them of blood. Draining a living being isn't necessarily fatal but if the target is a Stand User they tend to be more resilient to「Strange Fruit」. Using this ability causes the magnolia flower eyes to bloom and for leaves to sprout from the “noose branch” above its head.
After using its vampiric ability「Strange Fruit」grows a special fruit with bluish-black skin and pink flesh from its “noose branch”, growing one fruit per victim drained. The fruit tastes incredibly bitter but can heal most wounds and illnesses, there can be added effects if the victim drained was a Stand User.

Ok, got time.

Villain Stand idea, so not built using standard rules.

「BETTER THAN YOU」
>Base Stats
>Power: D
>Speed: D
>Range: D
>Durability: D
>Precision: D
>Learning: E

「BETTER THAN YOU」 initially appears as a white humanoid stand, standing about 5 feet tall, quite a bit shorter than his user. His eyes are situated further down, closer to his nose so he has to look up at people, giving the appearance of being intimated, and his mouth stuck in a permanent grimace, with a touch of envy felt by those he looks at.

「BETTER THAN YOU」 is completely average in every way. He's fairly slow, fairly weak, doesn't have any real strengths, and his only method of combat is using those weak stats to hit people. When 「BETTER THAN YOU」 strikes a person or their stand, he can drain a stat from them, giving them the Drained(Stat) soft condition. A drained stat drops by 2 ranks(so Drained[Power] on a Stand with a B in power drops it to D for the purposes of all Power rolls). The stolen stats are added onto 「BETTER THAN YOU」's base stats. Each drained stat causes 「BETTER THAN YOU」 to grow in size and bulk slightly. Drained can only be gotten rid of by either killing the user of 「BETTER THAN YOU」, or destroying the glass orb hovering around 「BETTER THAN YOU」 yourself or getting it's user to do it. Once the glass orb is broken, the stolen energy returns to whoever it was stolen from. A single stat cannot be boosted from Drained twice. So if he drains one person's power, he can drain it from someone else, but he'll only gt the bonus once.

However, should someone Drained by 「BETTER THAN YOU」 die, either by 「BETTER THAN YOU」's hands or of other causes, the glass orb shatters, then gets absorbed directly into 「BETTER THAN YOU」, causing the Drained stat boost to become a permanent base stat.

cont.

This makes 「BETTER THAN YOU」 get increasingly dangerous as he kills people, and he gets stronger and stronger as he continues draining people. As 「BETTER THAN YOU」 drains people, the stand grows larger and bulkier, his eyes shift further up until near his forehead until he reaches about 7 feet tall, and his eye's position meaning he's now always looking down at people, his mouth slowly turning into a smirk of superiority. 「BETTER THAN YOU」 become especially dangerous once he discovers his secondary ability.

「ANYTHING YOU CAN DO」 is similar to his basic ability. However, instead of draining stats, he can also steal the unique abilities of other Stand users. They aren't quite as powerful as the original, and he isn't quite as experienced with them as the original user, but practice can render this a non-problem. Stolen powers have the same limits as the basic power: Glass orb, break it or kill 「BETTER THAN YOU」, or wait 2 hours.

Conversely, the kill rule also applies, should the user of a stolen power die, 「BETTER THAN YOU」 gets that power as a permanent addition to his own abilities. His body usually changes in some way depending on what he got. perma-draining a fire-spitting stand might give him flame decals, a time-manipulating stand might put an hourglass on his body, a flying stand might have him sprout wings, etc. 「BETTER THAN YOU」's likes to signal the use of his stolen abilities by calling on the name of the stand he stole it from. He doesn't actually have to do this, he just does it to rub it in and be a dick.

In summary, 「BETTER THAN YOU」 is designed to be recurring villain material, who if he gets time gets exponentially more dangerous, especially if he starts killing other stand users and stealing their abilities.

Anyone want to guess how long it will take for Mods to ban stuff like this? They already blammed quests.

Why would it get banned?

One thread a week with what arguably consists of more concrete "mechanics" than OP's freeform storytime threads is not very disruptive by even the most autismal standards. You'd see CYOAs disappear before this.

oh, forgot to mention, the Learning stat can't be Drained at all, if only because 「BETTER THAN YOU」 isn't really flexible. Draining stats/powers is his only real gimmick, albeit a fairly powerful one.

Conceptually its a pretty simple Stand, however if this character even drains 5 Stands to fill its five stats (not including Learning/Potential), that is a lot of power and a lot of abilities to juggle/memorize.
This is a problem Araki had with The World when it was originally conceptualized as having the abilities of the other Tarot Stands.

Yeah, I wouldn't really go that far with it unless my hypothetical players, for some reason, keep letting him live to get away and boost his power more. I'd probably try to limit him to three other stolen powers max(I plan on him already having one stolen Stand power when they first fight him), ideally powers from stand users the party has already fought so that they're already familiar with his "new" abilities.

Also, I should have probably mentioned he can only drain stats or powers, not both at the same time.

From the same person*

Stats from 2 people, powers from 2 people, or powers from one and stat from the other.

I need sleep.

「Crawling In My Skin」
youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0
Stats:
Power [A] / Speed [-] / Range [-] / Durability [-] / Precision [-] / Potential [C]

Appearance:
Contrary to most stands 「Crawling In My Skin」doesn't manifest itself. Instead it is the host's skin, with the only hint that sometimes shapes appear to crawl around in exposed flesh.

Abilities:
「These Wounds Will Not Heal」- Whenever 「Crawling In My Skin」& it's user are injured the ability activates. Whatever injured the user will instead be injured instead of the user of 「Crawling In My Skin」. The injuries sustained can not be healed or repaired unless the user of 「Crawling In My Skin」wishes, is unconscious or dead. For instance if shot, 「Crawling In My Skin」will be shot, but will then immediate activate 「These Wounds Will Not Heal」transferring the bullet wound to the shooter. It can not transfer immediately fatal wounds.

I'm curious how you'd even begin to beat this thing.

Damage transfer ability is nice, I feel like your description could use some work.

Chloroform or drugging, it is not damaging his flesh and would knock him out.

Also he clearly states that the Stand is bound to its User's skin so that leaves the inside of the mouth and eyes unprotected.

「Bad Moon Rising」
youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

Stats:
Power [C] / Speed [D] / Range [A] / Durability [B] / Precision [B] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
A humanoid Stand with slender, muscular physique and bluish-black skin that has a swirling effect similar to Van Gogh's “The Starry Night” painting. This Stand also has several metallic silver stars of various sizes on its body, specifically it has the stars on its shoulders, the top of its hands and on its waist. The silver star on the Stand's waist is meant to replicate a large belt buckle such as those seen in the American South.「Bad Moon Rising」has a wispy, light grey cloud that acts as a scarf, hanging on the Stand's neck and floating in the wind. This Stand's most notable physical feature is that its head is a replica of Earth's moon that turns from white to red when it activates it's ability.

Abilities:
「Bad Moon Rising」produces its own light from its moon-like head, though this ability of light production is involuntary and activates at night.「Bad Moon Rising」seems to attract moths to it, perhaps this is due to its moon-like appearance and abilities.
-
Blood Moon: This Stand can create an “aura filter” in the atmosphere that gives the Moon a “bloody” appearance, this filter is visible by anyone within five kilometers. The bloody moon filter has a psychological effect on those within its influence, causing sensations of paranoia with varying intensity. Those who cannot see Stands are still capable of seeing the red filter of this effect and the potency of the Stand's primary ability is determined by the phases of the actual moon

Bump

[Toy Box]

Destructive Power: B
Range: C
Durability: C
Precision: B
Growth Potential: C

Ability: Objects hugged by [Toy Box] will disintegrate and have their physical properties transferred to the stand and user, examples:
Hugging steel to become very durable, glass to be transparent.
[Toy Box] can also hug and disintegrate body parts to add their muscle power to the stand and user

[West Life]

Range: A
Durability: D
Growth Potential: E

Ability: [West Life] flies above its targets and fires darts at them, anything pierced by a dart will begin sliding to the west, as if on a conveyor belt.
This is slow at first but builds momentum over time until objects or people are flying at 100+ mph and being killed by slamming into things

[Colour Me Rad]
Appearance: a paint palette with covered in shifting colours.

Destructive Power: E
Durability: E
Precision: A

Ability: [CMR] allows the user to precisely paint anything, including the air.
They use this ability to paint illusions to misdirect and trick enemies, or block out their vision entirely by painting all the air around them a solid colour

best arc is obviously battle tendency. I don't know what you're talking about?

t. anime only

I've read part 2 nerd

This one is neat, I'm always a fan of Stands that have non-combative abilities but are capable of using those abilities in odd ways.

[I WOKE UP READY TO DIE]

Destructive Power - C
Speed - D
Range - A
Durability - A
Precision - B
Growth Potential - E

[IWURTD] takes the form of its user's shadow. When activated, it will travel along the ground independently until it reaches its target. Several black tentacles will burst forth from the shadow, to do whatever objective it was assigned.

The user can see and hear from slightly above the shadow's position. As a shadow, it is indestructible, and will block out light even when light is shining directly above it.

However, it isn't very strong, and is just best suited to manipulating things from afar.

How's this?

[Every Breathe You Take]
Appearance: This stand takes the form of lanky, almost skeletal cyclops with a gold star on its chest and headcrest resembling a police officer's hat.

Destructive Power: E
Speed: B
Durability: D

[Every Breathe You Take] allows the user use the senses of another organism: their sight, smell, taste, hearing, and touch. Those who's senses are being used typically aren't aware of it, as [Every Breathe You Take] simply shares these senses with user, though another stand user could obviously know the stand is active. The senses of multiple people can be used at the same time, but it puts considerable strain on the user, as the human brain simply isn't made to register that much information at one time. Too many at once or for too long may cause the user to pass out. However, it is much more manageable to split the senses up: like the sight of one person and the hearing of another. The stand can also be used to let somebody else see, hear, etc. what the user does.

「Fashion Party」 (or Sharp Dressed Man if you think that's better)
youtube.com/watch?v=t0sqqi0G5a8

Appearance: This stand manifests itself in whatever clothes has on.

「Fashion Party」 gives the abilities and skills associated with whatever they are wearing. For example, if the user is wearing a labcoat, they will be smarter and might gain extensive knowledge of medicine or science. A halloween costume might grant supernatural powers. However, the effects of the stand only work as long as the clothes are on the user's body. So if they're taken off or shredded into an unwearable state, the powers go away. Additionally, the stand can't manifest clothes, and thus the power of the stand depends on what the user has available to them.

>Parties face when they see this guy come out a cosplay store dressed as Goku

Knowing how DBZ works, the shirt will be gone after they launch a single kamehmeha. Granted, just one might be enough.

I'd be more worried about somebody with the stand coming out of a halloween store dressed as a vampire.

BT is the best Hamon-related arc, but I personally like parts 3 and 4 better overall.

>BT is the best Hamon-related arc
Agreed, Jonathan was fucking boring.

I've been thinking for a while about a system to mesh together/run both Persona and JoJo. Besides fighting using crazy-looking mindghosts that run on personality and resolve in a modern setting, Persona has shifted to fighting forces of nature and faceless hordes while JoJo focuses on a single powerful/intelligent/both villain, which if pulled together can compliment each others' weak points.

Persona users also have stats given in a way similar to stands, or at least the protagonists do.
The stats are in pic, at least in Persona 4, and each can be a level from one to five. They are mostly mental stats.

Persona/stand powers would probably use tags, like 'heals things,' 'controls fire,' 'punches stuff,'

Conflict-wise, Persona combat mostly runs around feeling out enemy weaknesses and abusing extra turns from knocking them over, so for the system I was thinking that combat would have players using powers to give your side an Advantage or enemies Disadvantages before being able to really attack them. From there, HP would probably be directly tied to Durability.
If an entire side is at an advantage level above the other, they can All Out Attack and probably roll a pile of dice to deal damage to everything on the other side.
Since combat in both tends to be swingy, I was thinking low number of sides on dice, for easy critting and failing. I'm partial to a small pool/success system. No successes gives you a disadvantage. Pool size would probably be tied to stand stats, giving higher rank stats both a better chance at doing things and a lower chance at a catastrophic failure.

Since the combat is so abstract, it can pull an Exalted and use the same system for social combat. Which is neat because in earlier Personas you could talk generic enemies down instead of always beating them up.

I feel like this may just be a bit too much FATE already. How bad of an idea is this?

I admit to knowing little about Persona, but it seems like it could work to me.

Fuck you, shithead, we're discussing an RPG on the RPG board. Go back to /b/ with your WAAAAH, I DON'T LIKE THIS THING, SO NOBODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO EVEN MENTION IT, you brain damaged toddler.

Christ, did SHILL, REEEEEEEEEEE! user decide to branch out to JoJo due to a lack of Kill Six Billion Demons threads?

He may be boring, but it's significant to note that he was a goody-two-shoes gentleman at the time most shonen heroes were punk kids that called everyone kisama/bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiW_AX_0Q-c
I think a Stand called [I Am Shell I Am Bone] might be cool, The Stand is bound to the body of it's user, and grants them cellular immortality (Basically they can't age and they can regrow their body from the smallest fragments.)

Unfortunately for the user, before he can use this Stand in any meaningful way, he gets blown up by a rocket launcher.

But this doesn't kill him all his part regenerate into living copies of him. but these copies are horribly unstable, as while [I Am Shell, I Am Bone] can regrow damaged tissue, it cant't generate tissue types that aren't present.at the injury site.

This leads to large numbers of horribly misshapen copies of the user roaming around and occasionally colliding and twisting into even more unnatural shapes.

True, but still, Araki could have done so much more with him.

I see a lot of potential for this one, if an alteration is made. Instead of giving the User this ability, everybody in the area would be under the effect. Bring it to a costume party, activate, and watch the fireworks.

I like the way you think.

I can go one better. Go to a huge convention hall and activate it.

>all those vampires and witches
>kids in ghost sheets are suddenly flying around and phasing through walls
This is some Silver Chariot Requiem level chaos.

Oh god I didn't even think about that. I'm definitely adding a range to it now,

「QUEEN'S ENGLISH」
Integrated Stand
Power E
Speed ??
Range B (infinite with Empire)
Durability A
Precision -
Potential C

Abilities: The User is able to understand and speak any language, and can grant or selectively remove language skills, including reading and writing.
「A Whisper」: The User can give anyone able to hear and understand him a command of no longer than 5 words in length, which the target will then follow to the letter. This command cannot be obviously self-harmful (so commands such as "jump off this cliff" or "shoot yourself in the head" won't be followed).
「Empire」: The effects of Voice of Command extend to words written by the User.

Empire would be a late-game ability, due to the ridiculous bullshit of being able to write a bunch of instructions down on a piece of paper then writing "Read all of this sheet." at the top and possibly getting them to set up 9/10s of their own Rube-Goldber-esque death.

I can dig it, sounds like it would fit Jojo quite well.

Did you just combine Comprehend Languages and Suggestion into a stand?

「Eyeball Kid」
youtube.com/watch?v=XtXXmn0NS40

Stats:
Power [E] / Speed [C] / Range [B] / Durability [D] / Precision [C] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
This Stand is bound to its User's eyeballs, turning the actual eye into a perfect sphere and shiny like glass.

Ability:
「Eyeball Kid」allows its user to pluck their own eyes from their head without pain or permanent damage and still receive visual information from the disembodied eyes.
These eyes are capable of moving on their own by "swimming" through shadows and even being able to "dive" into a shadow and surface in another.

...kinda? I guess?

It's probably better as a villain Stand than as a heroic Stand, to be fair.

Incidentally: youtube.com/watch?v=5kIFTHoc-H0

Why the swimming through shadows?

Also, eye detachment is pretty one-note. I'd suggest these two adjustments.

1. Enable the detachment of any body part, while keeping it functional and transferring the senses associated.

2. Let it be used on other people, being able to remove people's arms or ears with a touch. Also good for the 'got your nose' gag.