How can human boys even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/tg/image/otoCU-1JaKr9L4V7AAxr6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's clearly a vampire. Also sauce.

I want a qt vamp bf to sit on my face also sauce

> +1 to any two stats.
> Free skill and Language.
> Free Feat, which can let them do anything from being the Luckiest bastard ever, being nigh unkillable, cast magic outside of their class, or Wield two swords, or increase their stats or skills to get that "precious" +2/+1.
>As if that's not better than being able to hit things better every 1/20 hits.

warosu.org/tg/image/otoCU-1JaKr9L4V7AAxr6Q

wew

>Not actually posting the source

wew

>Feats are far more powerful in 5e than in previous games
>humans get a free one
wew, what's stopping Human from being the best race then?

By not playing 5e.

Why orcs don't have a lower intelligence in 5e is beyond me, given that they are meant to be a real-world analogue to blacks which have a provably lower IQ (averaging around 85). Blacks are also usually stronger due to their more bestial origins. So orcs having +4 to Strength but -2 to Int, Wisdom, and Charisma (dunno about that last one given what happened with my ex) makes sense. But since 5e is shilling for pro-diversity and now has trannies as part of the RAW, I guess they decided any racial penalties were "oppressive" so they removed them because that would be offensive to some people.

Adventurer's League, mostly. Other than that, Bards/'Locks/Sorcs/Pally have that juicy Half-elf +2 Cha/+1/+1 option.

Variant Humans exist only at DM fiat. It's a NARP assumption based in theorycrafting that the DM will always allow it, just like assuming the DM will permit the Wizard whatever spells he wants. In short, don't count on variant humans, count on a +1 to every stat and most of them will be useless to you.

>blacks are also usually stronger

Nice false-flag, faggot, a true /pol/ack would know that the true supermen are white, there are just more athletic googles per capita because it's the only way they know to make it out of the hood.

Yo, Virt, step off for a bit. This thread could actually be decent.

My DM only lets Americans take the variant feat, but he still lets them keep the regular stat bonuses too.

Step off of what? I'm not virt, I'm just pointing out that orcs are generally stupider and 5e removed that because it was "racist" according to the 5e devs.

Orcs have 7 INT.

Alright, fella, you got your (You). Happy now? You can leave, the grownups are talking.

> and now has trannies as part of the RAW

What's wrong with that? Are you saying you wouldn't an elf tgirl?

>trannies as part of the RAW
Which edition didn't have this?

Yes, and an orc PC should have -4 Int.

All of them. Correlon is one rare exception. Only in 5e are you actively encouraged by the gender section to play a trans / fag character. The result is games jampacked with hordes of ladybois and fat dykes who insist on roleplaying their tumblr special snowfkale sexuality because the book said it was okay.

I've never seen a DM shitty enough to not allow variant humans.

I don't think it's "encouraged" just letting you know that you "can'.

Doesn't mean your group will be cool with it though.

>Only in 5e are you actively encouraged by the gender section to play a trans / fag character. The result is games jampacked with hordes of ladybois and fat dykes who insist on roleplaying their tumblr special snowfkale sexuality because the book said it was okay.
I think that's more the result of the people you hang out with user, if you don't like ladybois and dykes then stop playing with them

>encouraged
Aren't like... half the Pathfinder iconics some sort of queer?

Did those two paragraphs trigger you? Do you want your safe space back?

Okay user, take a deep breath, everything's fine. You're in your house, so start acting relaxed. No dangerous negro queerkin will break in to inject xir eggs into your skin. Maybe you'll want to visit a board that has safe spaces for people like you. Here', i'll link it.

Are even tumbltards ashamed of safe spaces now?

Listen, friend.

You'reon Veeky Forums. It's probably the most degenerate board in existance. Where everything can be solved by trying to fuck it.

So why are you here whining about smart orcs and trannies?

Hey, I'm black and only I get to call people negro you fucking nigger. Stop being offensive.

Look, how cute! He thinks the invisible Tumblr bogeyman is going to catch him! Be careful not to fall, babby! You can play a while, but this is a place for grownups, you should stay in less dangerous spaces. Here, I'll link it again.
Don't make me whip out the /pol/fags-furfags comparation, dude. Just stop and act like an adult.

>dangerous negro queerkin will break in to inject xir eggs into your skin
Holly shit, this! This is the threat Lovecraft was warning us about!

I have. And I decided not to join that game.

Is /pol/ the modern day Cassandra?

>The Necronomicon is written in ebonics
>That's why people go insane when they read it.

>Saying to act like an adult
>All of those shitposts

Pot, meet kettle?

>Written by an ancient mad "Arab"

>Listen, friend.

Please don't try and condescend, it only belittles you.

>Look, how cute!

Looks like a pattern is developing.

Now, why are you trying to ship me and originally some guy who joked about niggers in a very un/pol/ish fashion to /pol/?

Did you miss where he called niggers stronger and joked about them fucking his girlfriend?
If you cannot even separate genuine /pol/ from a guy poking at /pol/ material then you really should just leave and return to tumblr or reddit or wherever you came from.

Oh, poor /pol/, nobody understands him! What could he do to gain their trust? I don't know, maybe stop going OT with his boring politics?
I don't see Tumbltards whining about the fact that you're not allowed to play a gay Lawful Good paladin who can smite homophobes because they're not automatically evil, yet I always see some annoying /pol/tard here, trying to convince us that playing a transgender character in a world where you literally just need a spell to change sex is absolute degeneracy. It's not about being right or wrong, it's about not annoying everyone to death, is it not obvious?

All /pol/ is a joke buddy. Let it go.

/pol/ jokes about niggers like me fucking their girlfriends all the time though, they're mostly alright dudes.

Nice dubba-dubs, nigger.

I'm not going to read your post because all I can get from the first few words is that you can't take a joke at all.

Now you're just trying to dodge. Face up to your mistake.

They joke about niggers fucking other people's girlfriends.

How does /pol/ joke about niggers?

>and Charisma (dunno about that last one given what happened with my ex)
This is b8.

>They joke about niggers fucking other people's girlfriends.

Depending on their nationality /pol/locks joke about niggers fucking them too. They're a good bunch.

"Shitpost" has a different meaning than "opinions you don't like".

You're not a playful fellow, aren't you? Notice how that guy just made a joke and stopped after the counter-joke, while you're there whining about the fact that people from REDDIT (what is this, fucking 2013?) are invading your super special awesome secret club.

Of course it is and some thin skinned tumblrites fell for it.

But the most thinskinned is just that same shitposter roleplaying the other side. A bit tricky of them, huh?

Hey can you guys stop this retarded argument and give me a source on OP's pic?

>inb4 degenerate

I don't really care, I just want dat green boipussy.

Shitpost refers to the style of posting as much as the content. Those were certainly shitposts user.

Even your post now, that one I'm responding to, perhaps foolishly, is a shitpost. Just skimming it for the style and diction reveals that without even paying mind to the content.

I thought everyone agreed that elves were the real niggers?

>You're not a playful fellow, aren't you?

You're still dodging.
Admit your mistake and leave Veeky Forums in shame.

Oh ho, someone's mad that they were discovered and called out.

You didn't answer my question. If an elvish tgirl party member crawled into your bedroll after you killed a bunch of orcs together, would you push her out into the cold? We need to know, user.

what the fuck is a tgirl

A guy in makeup.

>Don't make me whip out the /pol/fags-furfags comparation, dude. Just stop and act like an adult.

I think this is the most feeble threat I've heard in over a decade on this website.

The funny thing is that someone is actually trying to threaten someone with an "I am silly" comparison.

Well I'm playing a hermaphrodite elven oracle on a vision quest, so I guess we can take some time to compare our couplings.

tumbltards are limp-wristed.

Jesus, you newfags get more and more obvious by the day.

Kek confirms.

>dubdubs

Kek also confirms that it was one subtle "my wife's son".

>current year
>being from reddit

Hey hey, ho ho! Redditfags have got to go!

Elves are literally the best race.

Elves are gross and barbaric!

Wait, your DM seriously let you make a futa wizard character?

Why wouldn't you allow that?

Elves do not belong in pens! Elves are cute! Cute!

To be fair, there are three outcomes to this:

1. The DM and Player both know that such information is unlikely to come up in game and don't flaunt it.
2. It's an ERP game, so it's allowed and probably enjoyed.
3. The player is That Guy.

That being said, if we assume the blurb in the PHB about hermaphrodite elves occasionally being a thing, and the fact that Corellon himself is a hermaphrodite, such an elf being held in high regard by her peers makes sense (see also: how India reacts when a child matching the description of a Hindu deity is born.)

Yes, now put on the frog costume.

>I never asked for this

I want her to do things that would make us considered married to me .

>futa elves are loved and revered in their culture and totally replace dudes
>implying Corellon isn't usually a male

Fuck off with your magical realm, tumblrcuck.

>an elf child with both sets of genitals being chosen to become an oracle of the elven patron deity who has forms of both gender
Yeah, real magical realm that has nothing to do with how the elvish religion might work. I bet you also get seizures at the table is someone mentions that bards and wu jen are more flavorful and magical than wizard and sorcerers. Or that clerics as a separate class make no sense.

so why arent human variants allowed in adventure league?

they seem effective and wont dangerously unbalance the game, and are in the PHB as well. or are all variants not allowed?

Where did they mention elven hermaphrodites totally replacing dudes?

Seizures from laughter because all of those would be stupid things to mention.

I'm saying I don't believe your character isn't a futa special snowflake and that a setting where she (because let's be honest, the character is a dickgirl, not an actual androgyne) is treated as anything but a freak or locked in a temple is Magical Realm and you and your DM deserve to be beheaded in the name of Allah.

>muh Corellon is a futa

Just stop trying.

I doubt he even read the post. He was triggered by the first few words and immediately rode out to fight strawmen.

I can hear you fapping to your boring dickgirl concept.

Less stats, which are harder to come by this edition too?

Corellon isn't a futa. They're a hermaphrodite that can also become either gender exclusively at will.

Hermaphrodite elves are born in Corellon's image. Futa's aren't hermaphrodites, they're women with penises.

If you're going to make a hermaphrodite character, you're going to take it seriously or leave my table.

I bet five bucks the character is a dyke too.

No, that the air escaping from under your belly folds. I don't bring my fetishes to the table.

All of this is your own headcanon, and invoking the "muh table" argument just shows that you know nobody but an ERP DM would let you play your FUTA (you yourself called her a her) elf at their table. You're a liar or a fucking NARP or you're ERPing, m8, and regardless of what it is you're a disgusting mess.

Why'd you post your reaction image separately from your post?

>makes a dickgirl
>I-It's totally n-not my f-fetish guys

>that can also become either gender exclusively at will

Even if your interpretation of Corellon was correct, and I'm not convinced that it is, a baby elf with dick+vag+titties still isn't made in his image unless it can swap sex at will.

Can we please ignore the one asshole triggered by SJW/pol/ and shitting up the board?

Stop fucking the strawman so much, you'll get splinters in your dick.

>All of this is your own headcanon
It's been true since AD&D Legends and Lore.

Also I haven't been the user you've been speaking to. I'm just chipping in that you don't even know your own fucking game.

If we ignored assburgers having fits about dumb things Veeky Forums would become a ghost board.

You're really invested in playing a futanari elf wizard and having your character be regarded as special for it, aren't you? That's honestly really sad.

You have two options. You can choose to be assblasted, or you can choose to enjoy games. The latter is better for your health, friends.

Yeah humie boys. Bow down before the GREEN gets MEAN.

>trannies
literally since 1e

Complexity to characters is sad now?

Get the fuck out of Veeky Forums

Your butthurt is endearing. So is your inability to tell apart different writing styles.

If what's between your characters legs is the defining trait of that character, then they're a bad character.

>futa elf wizard is complex

Ha, nope.

You wrote all your posts in Bold Faggot Sans Creativity, it was easy to spot the font, that 51-second lag between both responses to helped too.

Cite your sources.