I feel kind of bad for him. Everyone blamed him for not saving the Emperor...

I feel kind of bad for him. Everyone blamed him for not saving the Emperor, he didn't want to split his legion but he was forced to, his legion has a bitter rivalry.
I do not know why you guys mock him so much. I feel pity for him.

After the latest novel I feel better for Dorn, because Alpharius tells him "This isn't a fight you can win your way!" and two minutes later, Alpharius has no hands, has his torso laid open, has his own spear rammed through his chest, and then has a chainsword mashed through his skull.

I've not read a more satisfying kill. Alpha Legion have a psychopathic need to gloat, and Dorn just made the phrase "Talk shit, get hit" into physical reality.

Name one other Primarch whose first founding chapter died.

>Dorn my son it is time for you to chose a weapon of the ancient Martian Vaults. Do you prefer 100% rad archeotech bladeless energy sword or generic unbalanced big chainsaw.

>but he was forced to
No one wanted to, but the imperium wouldn't have taken anything less. The trust in the legions, the trust in singular leaders with infinite power was broken.

That's why he acquiesced. Dude had pride but also wisdom. Don't believe the memes.

>bladeless energy sword
Didn't Eisenhorn have one of these?

Daily reminder Horus was right and the Emperor was a powermad despot who sought to make himself a god, and jealously denied the divinity of others.

Including himself how evil a god to deny us the right to worship before his shiny golden boots

Daily reminder that YOU'RE A FUCKING HERETIC.

BLAM.

Those novels had quite a lot of high tech stuff you wouldn't expect in the Imperium. Abnett used landspeeders the way Goto used multilasers.

>Trusting the lies of Chaos

Sanguinius

Vampires BTFO the fuck out

I also remember that post

what post?

THAT post

He was one of the primarchs who did awesome shit, and his legion as well, but didn't try to garner anything from it.

It's sad that I was always a staunch Imperial loyalist until this whole 30k shit came about. Now I actually somewhat agree since the Emperor is basically played as a horrible eugenics using atheist tyrant, as opposed to Horus who is now actually portrayed as trying to prevent a catastrophe and was just misguided.

Space Hitler versus Space Brutus makes me wanna cheer for Brutus.

I feel bad for them. They each had an evil win plotting against them and neither of them had a clear idea of what they were doing.

What book is this?

I feel bad for them because they had no solid back story so the Black Library authors got to decide what they were like.

This was a curse noone should have to suffer through.

Praetorian of Dorn

Because Veeky Forums is the Iron Warriors board.

Think about it.

IW canonically play 30k and Great Crusade in their lodge. As fa/tg/guys play 30k and 40k in their FLGS.

IW are also underappreciated and mocked in-setting, as a stereotypical neckbeard and fa/tg/uy are.

this sounds like the singel greatest thing to happen in the HH series

The irony is that Iron Warriors were my first army because I thought their paint scheme was simple, yet really awesome. Hazard stripes were not easy for my 15yo self back then.

I feel bad for them because they lost whatever personality they had when they were made into twin primarchs with literally no motivations.

I feel bad for him. He was just too good at being better than average and didn't get the praise he deserved for it. And he got a metal pear shoved up his butt.

>didn't get the praise he deserved
Fulgrim got heaped with praise, man.

he just couldn't win against the daemon cock. Be it Horus' in older lore, or his dumbass possessed sword's in new lore.

>Ferrus

BL its bullshit retconing.
Dorn never fought Alpharius nor the alpha legion, the alpha legion its supposed to have stayed behind to delay the ultra smurfs and Alfarius supposedly died by Gullimans hand.

I love how they keep doing filler but never do the parts that actually matter nor the events correctly.

Same goes for the ADB mary sue trip of betrayer with angron and the other faggot going to ultramar. complete fanfic trash.