You guys just keep doing what you do, I'll be here chillin

blocktivity.info/

Bitshares

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/2-years-proven-results-using-worlds-first-fintech-trading-boesing/
bitshares.org/
wallet.bitshares.org
openledger.info/v/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitShares
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've seen a lot of coins shilled.. but this..
this is a true rarity

where did it go wrong Opie?

linkedin.com/pulse/2-years-proven-results-using-worlds-first-fintech-trading-boesing/

thid is where it did.

Im just doing you guys a favor if you did not know what bitshares is. DO you even know what bitshares is and what it can do ?

Bitshares has done a lot of things well and is one of the longest running highly functional blockhains, but that pic just retarded OP.

I remember when bitshares was consistently top 5 mcap. I remember when a large part of the bitshares community called ethereum a scam lol.

I guess if pictures like these are still around a lot of the community is still deluded.

is this less retard ? ;p

Bitshares will be my best gainer of 2018. Completely undervalued.

where to get them?

You could get them on poloniex or binance, but these are centralised exchanges.You can go to
bitshares.org/ and download the wallet. After its installed you can buy and sell coin like on an exchange, but from your wallet. User User

how high do you see it going? thinking about putting about 20-30% in it

I can borrow money from my wallet also with almost no fees !:p

can i buy them with USD?

Telegram groups:

t.me/Bitshares_Traders

t.me/BitSharesDEX

You can buy BTS using the dex
wallet.bitshares.org

Bitcoin is the gateway to better crypto like BitShares. 2018 will be a huge year for BTS, your account can be used as a bank, an exchange, and a loan platform. Send money to a friend across the world in 1.5 seconds at a cost of a few pennies. Plus 3300tx/s doesnt hurt.

While the crypto world wonders how long before Bitcoin and ethereum scale enough to meet global demand.

There's one coin that already has.

It's called BitShares, $BTS

Start the journey today by creating your wallet.
wallet.bitshares.org

Welcome to the future.

im on the wallet right now, what way to do you recommend for converting fiat to BTS? very interested in this project

Yes but its more complicated.
openledger.info/v/

I have to go Ill post a few more threads this week ! Do your research !

Ps: I prefer Local wallet instead of the cloud model. When you run the wallet click advanced and go from there.

What I do is buy btc using an exchange that accepts debit cards and bank deposits (Bitso, in my case) then send my btc to the Bitshares wallet and finally, buy bts with my btc.

im buying some from binance right now

where do i find my deposit address for bts?

Your username is your deposit address!
Give me your username and I'll send you some bts so you get to experience the fast transaction times

my username is olle1
thank you for your help man!

Sent!

thanks bro, already got em!

Nice. Be sure to hold them!

2018 is BTS year, you'll see!

I got into it just 2 months ago and the price basically tripled in that short amount on time. Image what will happen next year, it's gonna be amazing.

what does bitshares do?

someone redpill me on this fuck

im thinking about putting a K on it, their website looks great

Look at the replies to this thread. They are bots trying to shill another coin.

Can you earn passive income by holding BTS?

lmfao gotta agree i do type like a bot when im tired

It's a dex

Iota

This should answer all your questions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitShares

Mostly accurate, though blockchain length in blocks is irrelevant and some of the points are kind of "whatever" like "easy to read addresses". I've used it and experienced how well it works. If it had better marketing way back then it might have become the biggest bitcoin competitor, but then the promises of ethereum's future took over, and the crypto community in general was very skeptical regarding dPOS (probably more than it deserved, though it does deserve some skepticism). While DAO and delegate update consensus results in less chance of broken stuff being deployed on bitshares, the "centralized" decision making also to some extent bottlenecks growth of functionality on the platform, and also the desire for talented developers to want to try to create something for it.

Larimer is a genius, but he underestimated some negative incentive and marketability factors inherent in how it's set up.