I have it on good authority that a coin/token in the top 20 coinmarketcap is paying people to post on Veeky Forums and...

I have it on good authority that a coin/token in the top 20 coinmarketcap is paying people to post on Veeky Forums and reddit...aggressively. Not jut one person a team of people who devise complex posting strategies in an effort to pump their product.

Anons be careful out there, don't be a pawn. Look for patterns.

Bitcoin?

WASSSA WASSSA WASSSA
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECOOOOOOOONEEECT

Coin or kys

You mean some people might be shilling stuff here... ?

Iota?

Its Link guys

either xmr or iota

medium if legit

Iota lol what other coin has half the shills

No way!

Srsly?

It has to be IOTA

Even Stinky Linkys still have their dignity

i thought everyone knew this. its so obvious, biz isnt actually stupid right?

It's bcash or ripple.

this

hes talkin about stellr lumens folks

This. I think it's Bcash. Never read any ripple shilling but the cashies fud bitcoin like there is no tomorrow lately.

Clearly it's fucking MCO.

What the fuck is this picture? Who made this shop and what's it supposed to communicate?

What shop, that's her reflection on the roof of the car. The shill coin is LTC btw.

can confirm

t. goldman sachs intern

Is this why we have 1000 IOTA threads a day when biz is pol-lite so no one in their right mind except jew, niggers, and sandniggers would support Al-Queda/ISIS coin? At least ChainLink threads are somewhat funny because it's honest shitposting from Anons. The shilling of IOTA is just downright as sad as it is transparent.

You can't tell us how you know this, but you can't tell us the coin either? Get the fuck out of here

Probably IOTA. Devs keep talking about the price which is a red flag.

Doesn't mean it won't gain value eventually, just that the devs are morons.