Post your party

This is what I'm playing with. Guess which one I am.

That Guy!

Wrong. guess again.

Here's my party

Tell me about your party

Well, it's Anima, first off.
On the left, the Sylvain Nephilim(Elf-souled human, essentially) Warlock, who has been sweating profusely under the rather close attentions of an incredibly ancient, incredibly massive, dragon made of elemental darkness who likes to assume a more human guise when she damn well pleases.
FemThor is an Ebudan Nephilim(Soul of a fallen angel, with MUH DESTINY dreams) Warrior Summoner who specializes in Invocation(Think FFVII summoning) and Incarnation("Form of SHE HULK"), specifically incarnating the setting's Not!Thor, complete with Mjolnir, and invoking lightning bahamut. Brash, bold, and more than willing to say exactly what's on her mind, decorum be damned. Places second in the "most times at death's door" competition behind the Warlock, who has died and was revived by dragon lady.
Finally the Daimah Nephilim(ADHD Catfolk Soul) Mentalist who specializes in Electromagnetism and Teleportation Psychic Powers. Specifically Railgun and Teleport Object. This asshole's dice love the fuck outta him, almost suspiciously so, if it weren't for the fact that we watch him like a hawk to ensure no cheating. Downside, when it comes to checking his fire lane for friendlies, he's a bit lacking, and has put three holes in the Warlock, two in the WarSummoner, and one in the WarSummoner's pet fairy.

Together, they work towards punching Magical Hitler in the junk, stopping Not!Umbrella Corporation from unleashing more fucking zombies, and hopefully preventing the release of an incredibly powerful and asshole-ish dragon upon the world by breaking some ancient scrolls.
Actually, those scrolls are keeping Satan out, but they don't know that they're weakening his bindings with every one destroyed.

...I thought my party was weird.

Yeah we're a tad insane/retarded, but it meshes together into a wondrous clusterfuck that's been going on for at least a year and a half, which is the longest I've had any campaign go.
Part of it is the fact that I refuse to let the campaign just die from a little thing like 5 missed weekly sessions, whereas most other GMs/DMs I've played under either get system/module/setting ADD, want to play instead of run and kill the campaign to do so, or call the campaign dead after a month of no-shows by one or two people.

I like your party.

The Leprechaun.

That or Obelix.

this one was pretty dysfunctional

They have their own names but I can't remember them all.

Wrong.
I'm playing Paladin Captain America.
It's fun playing the good guy who doesn't just kill everyone all the time.

What the fuck even is this.

an awkwardly rp'd wizard,
a buckwheat paladin that was basically kronk,
a nigh-faceless double bladed ranger that wasn't really rp'd at all,
a cranky grizzled tiefling,
buckwheat int 8 fighter baby,
and a self insert goliath ranger

That is awfully similar to our Anima party.

>Solid Snake as played by Carl Winslow
>Magical Girl who is afraid of the government (fucking the first guy)
>Shy booknerd support caster, afraid of the world
>Paladin Brand Paladin
>Angry battle medic, pacifist, fluffs spells into tools and doesn't use magic (retired)
>Big creepy dog man, does not wear pants

>Solid Snake as played by Carl Winslow
SOLD

Should I explain my party?

What a coincidence, one of the other players just drew this around two days ago.

Does it still count as my party if I'm the GM?

Go for it

Welcome the new lineup

3 person posta-poc party

Okay, this demands explanation.

I feel like dog man would be the protagonist

unfortunately it's murderhobo

>ugly americans
mah niggydiggydoo

DM is annoyingly retarded but its still fun for the stupid shenanigan

how did you fuck that crop up so bad

I have been running Ryuutama for a few weeks online.

>Bottom right: Angus is a Technical Farmer with a generational curse where everyone of his bloodline develops an appearance like a demon. Because of this he has a hard time buying anything at shops.

>Bottom middle: Edric is a Magic Artisan toymaker. He's a lionboy who joined the group because they saved him from getting bullied by a minotaur.

>Bottom right: Marron is a Magic Noble sheepgirl who serves as the group's navigator because she's the smartest. A bit of the sheltered type but has been flexible with the group.

>Top right: Christophe is a Technical Merchant who wants to make money. One of only two normal humans.

>Top middle: Isa is a Technical Hunter who is the daughter of the head of a big and vague monster hunter organization who were TotallyNot inspired by the Hunters of RWBY. She herself isn't actually a member but tends to act like an easily excitable one.

Top left: Adrianna. An NPC who the group just recently met. They found her in a crater from seeing something falling from the sky. At first some thought she was a god of something but they found out she was a golem who was separated from her master.

So far the game has been running well enough. Angus is played by my girlfriend of over 10 years and Edric is played by my best friend of same amount of time. The other three are played by people I met online over Roll20.

Right now I think the funniest thing that happened was how Isa almost immediately waifu'd Adrianna at first sight and hugs onto her constantly while saying things along the lines of "You are a real person" or "You are no different from a human", while the golem girl is uncomfortable with all the touching and wants to only be regarded as an object.

I think it's Anima itself, user. It just lends itself to over-the-top and silly so well that it feels like if you're not failing forward in a spectacular way, you're doing it wrong. Hell, the Style Secondary Ability has the Passive qualifier for this reason, or that's how it feels.
>[Failed Acrobatics Roll]
>Farmer Samuel falls off the madly bucking Arctic Chimera, and shatters his thigh.
>{GM rolls Style]
>...But man, the bone sticks out at a jaunty angle, and that whole ordeal sure looked choice as fuck.

AnimAnon who explained his nutty trio here, DOO EEEET!

>Not playing Obelix
>Not punching enemy goons into the air with a smile and a joke
>Not trying to ingest every potion you come across
>Not enjoying the light, naïve side of life by raising cute dogs and bringing your crush flowers
>Not feasting on multiple boars daily
And you chose for the goody-two-shoes patriotic 'murican supersoldier.
For shame OP, for shame.

Even though I said something negative about almost every person in this party I really like this group.

Recently dropped That Guy from the group after a year, feels good man

Your dwarf is hilarious.

They're all siblings.

5e? Or any other D&PF game?

I've never gotten to do one of these!

Sadly, I'm the GM, so instead enjoy the party for my old-school FF tabletop.

Here's a picture of my old group.

I want to play with Sparky and Druidgirl.

Tell me more about your group.

What do they do?

>A fucking chaotic neutral player
>A narcissistic ex-noble who like to steal desirable body-parts
>James Bond in space
>A bull-headed cultist who likes to punch things into blood
>A gruff army man with two poorly-described minions
>A crab

How did the Noble die?

I forgot I was playing in an Iron Gods campaign! It's pretty fun. We just finished the first book. I'm the Vitalist. Our GM is really good at making our actions and backstories feel like part of the AP, and he does a great job making it his own.

>We were trying to rescue some slaves from these slavers
>His character had a personal vendetta against the head slaver
>while the rest of us were getting into position an opportunity presented itself for him to fight the head slaver
>He gets caught
>realizing he was outnumbered and outgunned he decided to put one of his bag of holdings into his other bag of holding
>Everyone standing within a 10 foot radius of him, including the head slaver is pulled into the astral plane.
>They die
>The rest of the party is able to get some of the slaves out
>nothing of value was lost.jpg

bump

5e

I swear, this is 8-bit theater's party.

me & my boyz

Be honest.

Was there a small amount of shame?

What's there to be ashamed of?

My Werewolf: The Apocalypse party I DM for. Try and match the pictures to a Tribe.

This is some commissioned art of the group from my Shadowrun: Neo-Tokyo 2063 campaign, which just wrapped up after a year. Group divided their earnings, and went their separate ways.

From left to right:
Nuke, the Toxic Mage/Salvage collector, and prophet of the coming "darkness"
Gizmo, 16 year old Wiz-Kid Decker and part-time mad bomber.
Hardkore, Ex-Urban Brawl played turned "debt collector" for gang bosses.
Lunchbox, Ex-Desert Storm Security turned mercenary after being laid off for excessive use of force. (Very hard to do)
Hero, former Corporate Security (think secret service) turned mercenary after the collapse of Fuchi Megacorp.

They were awesome. A few fled with their earnings to the California Free State with new identities seeking retirement. More than most Shadowrunners can hope for.

From the top, going right.
>Magnus Tragnblood, Orc Ranger and his raven animal companion Violet. Mostly just does the shooting thing, but he's pretty strong so we use him for strength-related shit. Has a totally-not-devil-fruit with a Tempo theme. My character.

>Grikken Mothblood, Half-Orc Barbarian and his pet centipede Quippy. He can solo most encounters if he needed to, gets deadlier the longer shit lasts. Quiet and impulsive.

Row 2:
>Zayn, Elf Magus. Our other frontliner, next to Grikken. His magic missiles are always high-damage for some reason, and he's really good at his spell decisions.

>Valerie, Human Sharpshooter. Manages to crit every shot on an enemy she cannot directly see. Has a living weapon musket named Justice that shoots flaming bullets.

>Halli, Fairy [something]. Lives in a compass. NPC character and our guide. Has a rainbow magic crossbow. Probably evil, but I can't prove it. Has done mostly nothing but deal two damage and eat my bird's trail mix.

>Kraehil, Tiefling Oracle. Puts up with our party's shit. He's the healer. Because he's an oracle, he mostly screams in TV static during fights.

What game?

So then why don't you guys just go get him out of the Astral Plane? He's not dead.