On a scale of 1 to dead, how dead is Percy following the last episode of Critical Role?

On a scale of 1 to dead, how dead is Percy following the last episode of Critical Role?

Where should one start on CR? I tried watching from the beginning but the guy playing the Dragonborn was so obnoxious and abrasive. Apparently he leaves so maybe that's when I should start?

If you really want to skip it, I suggest starting after the Trial of the Take episodes. You get a little bit of Orion but he leaves soon after.

I watched the first 12 or so episodes til they beat the big bad in the underdark, then jumped ahead to the episode after Orion leaves just to spare myself the drama. Halfway through now (ep 42) and loving it.

Well Pike can pretty easily rez him, and it should be easy enough to bamf her in or bamf to her after at most a nights rest.

But it's entirely up to whether or not Taleisin decides that Percys soul is willing to return.

Lets try again.

Matt is usually tough with resurrections, he will probably require rolls from those participating in the resurrection.

Wait, he was close to death? I don't remember him being in any danger at the end of the last session.

He died. Shot to shit. 100% dead unless resurrected properly.

I mean, he even said he already had a character lined up in case Percy died

Pretty much and whether or not the party makes good rolls with the resurrection

Matt did a really good job of punishing the players for being unprepared. They've rarely run into a fight they couldn't mostly handle and have gotten a little overconfident, so him using enemies to their full effectiveness and acting in-character for them (like Ripley was not focused on anyone but Percy, so of course she was going to shoot him while he was down) was nice.

Taliesen is too goth for him to bring back Percy, it was too fitting a death for the character. If Pike was there it never would've happened though.

Any other D&D shows on youtube that you would recommend? I'm enjoying Tabletop Escapades, despite one of the players being passive and another being irritating.

Not youtube, but I really like RPPR. They have some good horror playthroughs.

>Matt did a really good job of punishing the players for being unprepared.
Geek the wizard first.

Prismatic Ray fucked their shit up hard.

RollPlay West Marches is kind of great, though Steven wobbles a lot with his houserules

He's %100 dead. His player was asked to leave because he promoted his own stuff after repeatedly being asked not to.

He agreed to leave without a fuss.

That wasn't Percy, that was Tiberious (aka Orion Acaba, who has gone completely off the deep end and does a weekly radio drama where he still pretends he's that character.)

Is there a twitch archive link for the latest episode or something like that? I'd like to circumvent waiting for it to drop onto Youtube.

Welp, spoilered myself for that episode (I watch them as they're uploaded to G&S).

I'm glad it sounds like Percy may die though. That's the one thing that pisses me off about CR - how there's never any real 'danger' as they're a party of 6-7 with half of them being able to heal.

They are on youtube a couple of days after streaming but hidden for a while. You get get to those videos from GaS website

They could still revive him, but because he was killed by Ripley who made a deal with that demon or w/e and used her gun his soul might not be free. He's probably burning in the abyss or w/e. He also might just not be willing to return, which kinda makes sense for his character arc, as all his major character development has pretty much happened.

I'd like to see him play something else, too.

Man, the video guys at G&S are amateurs at editing. That video archive on YT is super fucked audio-wise, and length could've been remedied by just splitting it into two vids.

Different person here; I really don't want to see more of Orion; which episode starts off the series without him?

Who does everyone hate Tiberius/Orion?

I think it's highly at discretion of Talison.
And to be honest i think he wants Percy dead.
Personally i do not care, as I loved Percy but it was a wonderful death and would love to see new characters, but i am totally fine if he comes back.

I personally didn't like how he tried to solve *every* problem in a unique way, some bordering on absolute psychosis.

making the Krull glaive and trying to one-up Percy's mirror-array with a magically levitated mirror array was kind of the line.

I do not hate Orion, i actually really wanted to like the guy, but he is excruciatingly cringy and he wanted to costantly meta game and hog the scene everytime something happened.
Not to mention how creepy he became with Marisha.

As I always say i wished the best of luck to him sinc ehe left, but the session after he was left everyone was so much more relaxed, especially Travis who really started to hate the guy during the briarwood arch.