Can some TA fags tell me wtf is going on with Bitcoin right now? Where's this headed

Can some TA fags tell me wtf is going on with Bitcoin right now? Where's this headed

up you imbecile

Excellent analysis. Bought at 19k I presume?

ranging
bounce at 16100 and momentum breakout at 13600

Down. Getting a moderately bullish hype pump from initial futures trading. It won't last, the bulls are running out of steam and can't generate any real upward momentum. Once CME launches and starts to put downward pressure on the price, even the tiniest amount will see these early FOMO contracts capitulate. Then the bears and shorts will ramp up.

It's going sub 9k

TA is along the lines of going to a fortune teller

Dip tomorrow before GDAX maintenance.

Timeline?

Mid-late January. Alts have a history of bottoming out around Dec-Jan and will begin their recovery in the new year. I expect BTC to hold around the 9k mark while ALTs start a new run through 2018.

Expect one last push from BTC in 6-7 days, then the funs over. Money off the table for xmas, the early contracts will dump and bear season starts for BTC.

trading halts on GDAX at 9:45 Pacific time

how bout dat?

are you fucking stupid? it's not that deep, bitcoin is going nowhere but up, even through the CME release. cap this you deluded cuck

I don't know if anyone noticed but the line in that graph for your pic is just the same line copy pasted 4 times, Photoshop fake news deluded coiners

why 6-7 days? will the XMR/BTC price remain steady as bitcoin falls or Monero falls more?

TA here, im seeing tight groupings of old mens clippings with a 67% chance to break out into a full blown red roosters revenge. Its going to take at least a half Gerstmans grand speculum to turn this around.

>even through the CME release

CME didn't start yet.

Sure all of those times were bullshit.
Now we have the realization that the coin FUCKING SUCKS ASS and it has 25 dollar transaction fees.

All of those other times were bullshit salty Luddite filthy nocoiners.

Now we have a schism in the BTC community and a bunch of people jumping ship based on a VARIFIABLE FUCKING FACT! Not only was it dumb to not raise the block size but the Lightning network centralizes and cucks the coin sup fucking hard.

BTC IS A BUBBLE this time.

This just shows how illiterate buttcoiners are.

No one gives a shit if your shitcoins have better technology behind them.

If I hear this sprouted one more time I swear to god I'm going to headbutt some cunt.

Actually yes, the smart money does. When the market wakes up that will end the bubble and the early movers make all the money.

Everyone fucking cares about 25 dollar transaction fees. Literally only FUCKING MORONS are holding on to this idea. You are going to lose the fight long term.

>the smart money

sorry, I read stock trading forums and the boomers love this word, I can't resist and I giggle to myself every time.

Please at least use a BTC chart if you're going to do this. They are similar but it will show you that BTC has significant bear cycles (1-2 years)

You realize that the only thing that got BTC here is tech right? It was the biggest FUD'ed coin in the beginning. So tech is all that matters.

Do you think Valve and Steam dont fucking exist? ARE THEY MY FUCKING LYING EYES TO BELIEVE STEAM DONT EXIST! Should I fucking not trust my fucking liying eyes? Should I just sit back and say 25 dollar transaction fees are cool when many coins have faster cheaper and in some cases 100% free transaction fees?

Am I fucking crazy? Motherfucker you are living a lie wake the fuck up. Sure the coin is going up.

But you are FORCED TO ADMIT that there is no logical reason for it to. That's all you need to understand.

these pumps look unnatural as fuck
reminds me of the tether printing days