Drawthread: Chop Chop Chop Watchin Frenchmen Drop Edition

Old and Busted: Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4n3pY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting a male Catguy/Catfolk Bard trying to flirt and or make advances to a younger male Barista/Cashier Clerk.

Migrating.

I have a request for a guy with a bionic left arm. Reference only shows the below elbow, but it's his whole arm. If you would please cuff both of his sleeves just enough to show the normal arm and metal one. He has hair that's short on top and shaved on the sides, and sports a short beard.

If you feel up for coloring, his cybernetic arm is mostly a matte black, with an odd accent here or there, doesn't need to be as detailed as the referenced one.

Please and thank you!

Once again posting my anchor for Maskamillion and the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal.

Her body is formed of polished obsidian and verdigrised brass, inlaid with a large black-green crystal on the center of her chest between her breasts, another smaller crystal where her navel would be, and a line of similar-colored crystal spikes down her spine.

Her head is a beautiful female face of perfectly-polished obsidian, set in an unfeeling, unmoving mask, with long, elf-like ears and a teardrop-shaped disc of acid-etched brass rising up around her head like a form of halo. Her eyes are orbs of black-green crystal, and a river of iridescent liquid crystal trails from them at all times.

Her torso is legless and armless, with a single inch of upper arm on her shoulders, and two inches of thigh in her hips. The stumps of her arms and legs are covered in caps of verdigrised brass, each set with a single black-green crystal in the center. Floating a few inches away from the leg-stumps, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal has two perfectly-formed digitigrade legs of obsidian with two taloned toes and a single spike growing down from the heel like a heel - both talons and the spike are made of the black-green crystal. Floating close to her arm-stumps are two pairs of shapely female arms (that makes a total of four arms), the fingers tipped with talons of the same crystal as her toes and heels.

Finally, from the crystals on her spine, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal can form a variety of forms out of liquid green crystal. Usually she keeps it as four long ribbons that writhe in the air with a life of their own, but she can easily form them into large batlike wings or long, spiderlike arms should she wish.

Migrating my request for my Great Old One worshipping cleric sitting on a dingy torn up couch in her underground hideout reading a clearly evil grimoire of eldritch magic and eating a plate of cookies. A stack of similar dusty tomes are also nearby her.

WIP for the slav giant

Requesting an image of her wearing a long button up and nothing else, holding a cup of coffee and looking verrrry tired of everyones shit.

Reposting 24 hours after my last bump:

I wanna request a dude and a girl either hugging or dancing together; either way, both should seem pretty happy with that.
The dude should look as pic related, except darker clothes (up to maybe black), has really pale skin, black hair, and dimly glowing eyes (still blue tho). He looks as if in his mid-30's.
The girl should have a Galadriel-style dress as pic related, maybe recoloured. Yellow and black tones somewhere in there would be awesome, as she is generally fairly wasp-themed. She is a Golarion elf, so she should have fully-coloured eyes (as pic related) and long ears. Hair preferably long (about as pic related). Eyes green, hair light brown, skin pale.
If it matters, the dude is the girl's senpai.
Thanks in advance, m80's, I believe in you.

Request for a woman wearing clothes similar in fashion to the girl on the left, with the hairstyle of the lady on the right. Her hair color can be pretty much whatever if you'd like to do color, and if you can fit it, her shirt reads in all-capital letters "PLACEBO EFFECT".

The tiny helicopter style drone is something of hers that flits about as she walks around, roughly the size of a tennis ball if you'd not mind adding it in.

Thanks!

I have a request for a knight, a major antagonist for the PCs.. I've attached a reference.

He isn't seen out of his armor in public, and you can't really see any of the man himself when he's wearing it. The suit's baroque, morbid, and heavily embellished. Importantly, its proportions should seem slightly off - a strangely-shaped or sized helm, limbs subtly too long; nothing super-blatant, but something that suggests the occupant does not have a normal human shape. The armor is a lacquered black with silver accents on detail elements.

Starting from the sabatons - these are angular and pointed. Cruel-looking silver spurs adorn the heels. Stylized goblins (upper right of the reference image) are worked in silver upon the greaves, done in such a manner that it looks like the suit's wearer is treading upon them and they're reaching up in agony.

The armor's codpiece is grossly exaggerated, resembling the thorax of a wasp, complete with a stinger.

A heraldric rose (upper right) is worked in silver upon the breastplate. Radiating from it are thorned vines (flat against the armor, not protruding outward like spikes). These vines extend all the way down to the suit's vambraces, growing thinner as they grow distant from the rose. The fingertips of the gauntlets are fitted with talons. At the shoulders, the suit's besagews are worked with screaming faces.

The rear of the armor's breastplate is fitted with a weird hump of unknown purpose (think something what Halo's Grunts have).

I'm of two minds on the helmet - either something that recalls Lautrec's minus the crown, or something that resembles a human face; perhaps with the brow circled in serpents like a crown? Either way, the shape should be subtly...off if possible, like his head isn't normally-shaped.

I realize this request is pretty complex, but if anyone takes it on you have my thanks - and thanks anyway for reading it.

I'm making a "martial artist" tech-priestess for an upcoming game of Dark Heresy, and I'd like to get a drawing of her. She'd be mostly based off the character in the middle, albeit with several minor changes - primarily, her armor would be a lot skimpier and look more integrated into her body - almost as if she was an entirely artificial human but that would be TECH-HERESY! The only actual clothes she would have on, per se, are a long tabard (similar length to the one in that picture) in rust-red with the mechanicus cog-trim, belted around her waist with a large round buckle bearing the cog-skull symbol.

Most obviously, she's almost entirely covered in/made of cybernetic armor, making her bare "flesh" look like the girl on the top left. Her pose, face and head are similar to the Rule 63 Jensen on the bottom left. Her arms are like the cybernetic arm on the top middle, and she has two mechadendrites hovering out in a combative pose (like the hair of the girl in the picture second-from-top-right).

Her right arm has a Luminen Capacitor installed on the palm, looking a lot like a much more electric version of Iron Man's repulsor thing (second-from-bottom-right), and her left arm has bladed fingers like the ornament on the bottom-right, except completely integrated into her hand.

And finally, she has two heavy-duty manipulator mechadendrites reaching out from her waist, with a similar design to the one on the top-right, except with three pincers not two.

Requesting a human cleric,

He is in his mid to late teens, I would like his clothes to be mostly cloth with only a little leather and no chain or plate.

He follows the deity Palor, so the sun symbol and the pendent would be good pieces to add onto him somewhere. He also uses a crooked wooden staff.

Migration is something we should love! It stimulates the economy!

I'd like to request a holy Paladin of Zarus, weilding a maul. He's got a sort of ethereal beauty to him, and is slightly too good looking to be real. Of course, his cape is flowing around him like smoke, and he's got a slight hint of actually being undead, as implied in the reference image. Armour and Sigil of Zarus can also be seen in the image, and if possible having the sigil emblazoned onto the armour would be great. Oh, and if he's a blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan ubermensch of a man? Bonus points.

Pose-wise, anything generally inspiring would be great, but I'm not overly fussed if the general idea is all there. Play to your talents here, you're the artist.

Requesting a human wizard. Basically the guy on the left, dressed in the robes and hat on the right. Same pose, just sitting in his study reading his book from a side-view.

Bonus points for making the background look "Hermetic". Pentagrams, sephirots, alchemical supplies, etc surrounding him.

Hello drawfriends, I would like to make a request.

I would like the Sanguinor (top left) and Saint Celestine (top right) facing each other, shy/embarrassed. Behind their backs, they're holding their swords, just like the other pictures are holding the flowers. Except, instead of flowers, it's their swords, and impaled on the swords (through the middle like the other picture) are two Chaos heretics.

As if they were going to give each other the gift of a killed heretic, if you see what I mean.

Since Sanguinour has a face mask, have his hand rubbing the back of his head, anime style. With Celestine looking embarrassed/blushing, looking away/coy/shy.

If you're not happy with drawing 'gore', replace the impaled heretic with flowers on both sides. If you're happy with impaling, there is no need for blood. If you won't do it without blood, that's also OK. Basically, whatever you personally think of the matter.

Thank you.

posting wip by Bogroll

Migrating my request for a Native American Werecrocodile character for an upcoming game.

I would like to see him at the beginning stages of his transformation; his eyes have changed to look like a crocodile's, one arm is mid change developing scales clawed fingers and is slightly larger than his other non changed arm and both of his feet have already gone into near full transformation.
As its the early stages of his transformation I'd like him not to be overly beefed out with his body still about the dimensions of the Indian reference characters.

Your persistence and patience is admirable user, makes the rest of us want to keep going.

Jelly as fuck that you nabbed Bog Roll's attention.

thanks, I too was stoked that Bog wanted to draw my characters

Migrating my request from previous thread.

I'd like to request a pic of my first Fragged Empire character, a palantor female named Frey_0878.

Coloration matches the given picture, albeit she's white/purple instead of black/purple.

I'd like her to be posed among some ruins, holding the pictured hat in hand and staring at it as if in contemplation, a reminder of her distant past. I'd like her weapon in her other hand, held barrel-up against her shoulder.

Thank you in advance if anyone decides to do this request.

yoooo can i have the full image of the top right reference photo?

Reposting/migrate? Request from last thread.

So first time posting sorry for inconvinces.
So like hair twintails, blue eyes. In case pic is bad.
And the dress I mean 3's design/style of it for the shirt part of 2. So it has the same straps and cleavege, of 2 but then 3 after that, no sleeves. And a small slung satchel for like ingredients and small shit.
Color would be appreciated but sketch is absolutely fine too. Thank you.

Morning.
I'd like to request something featuring these two characters. Mine is the one on the right.
Their relationship is a bit muddled so anything would work. Simply standing next to eachother, or holding eachother at gunpoint, or cuddling on a couch.
The details are up to you. A friend told me the reference image looks a bit cringey so I'm sorry about that, but thank you in advance to anyone who gives this a try.
It's my birthday today if that tempts anyone. No, I'm not above emotional blackmail.

Captain Drake?

Oh lord, that didn't take long.
Yes, it's Drake and Seraph.

Migrating my Black Crusade fleshshaper request

It's not life that thread was legendary or anything.

Friendly reminder that if a friendly drawfag draws a decent caricature of trump as a zombie alien campaigning for supreme commander of the universe, that I'll picket at my local polling place with it while dressed as V from v for vendetta

Progress update on some Anons request two threads ago, still no head, but at least I've figured out how to shade gold now.

Very nice work so far.

Fucking EXCELLENT.

Requesting this action woman turning in a quest. She'd be delivering a package to two shady looking people in formal suits in a bar or a nightclub.

I am following this with a keen interest.
...For science, you understand.

Hey bud, sorry for the delay on getting started on this. I come to Veeky Forums to feel inspired and continue on my own projects, got that from the last request and was dickin' around in maya and some scriptin before returning to another request. That and I got way too hardcore into heroes of the storm this weekend.

Anyhoo I started on your maiden. Love the details you put into the description. Two questions though as it's not mentioned in the description and ambiguous from the image. Does the maiden have horns or hair?

She sounds pretty fuckin' BOSS so I tried to pose her walking down some BBEG stairs. Maybe she's just met your players and they're about to shit their pants.

Just a question though, is it possible to make the aventail/coif hang more and be longer down to the breast instead of hugging the chin?

Yeah, you got it!

Halfling Sorceress, with clothes, hair, and pose as in middle pic. Loves fire magic. Needs a staff of fire on her back. Needs a lot more fire and justice. Surrounded in charred, dead drow is also a plus.

Thanks dude!

Don't worry about that, user, I'm more than willing to be patient.

Also, goddamn that's looking awesome! She has hair, not horns (the teardrop takes the place of the horns in the image, and would ideally be pointing straight upwards kinda like a roman-style crest).

I'm assuming you just haven't gotten around to erasing the construction lines yet and I'm just being nitpicky over nothing, but just to make sure, you are going to separate her arms and legs from her torso, right?

As for the stairs and background, I love it! This is looking incredibly promising, I can't wait to see how the final piece turns out.

Ah cheers, I'll reposition the teardrop halo to go up. And fo sho, its all just construction at this point, I've only drawn lines as to where the breaks will be on her thighs and upper arms.

Do you have a preference for hairstyle? And what is the hair made of, obsidian, brass or the crystal?

I'll return to draw some details tomorrow night after going to a poetry slam, because I live in a hipster city and I am hipster scum.

Migrating once again

Requesting a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.

Request for a monk. Kinda going for a wayward Tibetan nomad vibe with the thick fibrous fabrics and belted leathers rather than the silky Shaolin archetype. Also basing her a bit off the Monkey King in an unrefined and rough around the edges, yet still playful sort of way. Basically shaved head, hairy under-arms. Chaotic Neutral.

I hope the image reads well. Thankee much.

Given that her head is obsidian and the teardrop is brass, the hair would probably look best if it were made of crystal.

>drawfriends that post wips and ask for input/changes along the way

You guys are the best, you normally only get that with commission work.

Re requesting a Hochland Forester from Warhammer Fantasy.

1/2 For uniform, I'd prefer the hat from image number 2 to 1's, not picky though

3 He uses a repeating rifle with a bayonet, sorry I couldn't find a better reference picture, best I could honestly do. If you need a better picture tell me and I'll try and find a better one.

4. He's a forester, so he usually has a tomahawk on hand. Nothing too "native" in design, just an axe designed for close quarters fighting or as a survival tool

5. He keeps two flintlock pistols on his belt holster like in the picture, they're pretty plain and without ornamentation

As for his face, he's young, fairly handsome with long swept back hair with a lot of facial scars and a fairly thick beard with a pronounced mustache.

Thanks in advance.

Draw my dragon knight in your style for shits n gigs?

Reposting from last thread.

Requesting second of a four NPC group for my setting.

She is a battle mage who wear leather over a thin chainmail. She is an attacker who use fire magic and fencing abilities. A sword in one hand, a spell in the other one. She is swift, cunning and she doesn’t lacks of physical strenght (but she’s not particularly muscular). A ruby is embedded in the hilt of her sword, permitting her to channel her magic.

She has blue eyes, auburn hair. She keeps a determined face but her eyes betray a certain weariness. From the war, she has only one mark : a little scar on the chin.
Her armor is boiled leather (colors : red burgundy and black) with some parts denser and heavier than other which she uses to defend herself if she has no escape.

Migrating time
Requesting a Paladin, feel free to improvise on her armor but make sure to have her face be covered with a metallic mask that's part of the helmet, I've put two examples on the right, and make her armor's shoulder plates have a lion motif like in the top right armor, I don't have a bigger reference of it, sorry. Would be also great if one/both of her arms showed signs of being metallic/robotic like in the big guy's case (Metatron), having no arms and a scarred face is kind of a big deal in her backstory, I won't go into details but she has a techmage friend so she can use these gauntlets as her real arms. Thanks in advance if you pick this request up.

Migrating my augmented Elven Decker. His jacket looks similar to the one in the reference, but is black, with zippers a quarter way up the sleeves. The sleeves are typically rolled up to the elbows, since it gives him full access to the weapon slides on the underside of his cyber synthetic arms, and the integrated digital keyboard in the top half of his left arm. He also has retractable blades in his arms, about an inch wide and resembles the thin blade of a box cutter (or the swords of SnK)

Just letting this requester that I am still working on this and that I won't be near a scanner for a couple days but I should have progress Thursday.
I don't have a WIP today because of very important matters.
I certainly didn't waste my time clicking on a thread with a futurama image and getting swept away with storytime.
Not at all.

On an unrelated note:

I'm sorry, but regret nothing.

Migrating...Requesting my fighter/paladin abyssal teifling. Wields a pole arm (resembles the weapons combined on the right) Skin rotting all over similar to both skin pictures. Horn of differing sizes and not symmetrical as pictured. Happy and smiling like rocky marciano (left face) with physique of boxer in 2nd picture on top from the left. He grew up on a pirate ship for a little background.

hey canb you share the reference pics to me?

bumping request from previous thread

Yeah, I'll put them up in 2 hours when I return home.

Requesting a young teenager boy crying on a bare chested female elf.

The elf looks in the mid human 20s, she is fully clothed and looks like she uncovered her chest just so the boy could lay there and cry. The teenager looks like an adventurer and wears a leather armor like in pic.
He grabs onto her clothes while crying uncontrollably, she just caresses his head and have a motherly smile.

Her clothes are like the ones in the lower right pic, her hair is long, straight and light brown (like in pic), the pose could be either of the ones in on the top.

Other details: the boy's hair is short and shows he doesn't put too much attention on his appearance, if you feel fancy you can give the boy a small buckler and a dagger.

I hope this request is not too magical realmish to be fulfilled.
Thanks.

Requesting a Droid Technician for a player in my EoTE Star Wars game.

The droid would be that of the droid in the top left(an old security droid) but without the shock baton and riot shield and instead the heavy blaster rifle (DLT-19) that is on the bottom.

The droid also has a servo arm like the one circled in blue on his back.

This part isn't very necessary but if one would like to draw it, the droid also has a shield like that of the droideka on the right side of the image.

The droid actively salvages/ makes droids / repairs himself with his servo arm so any pose reflecting that would be really cool!

Thanks in advance for anyone who would be interested!

Yes please, I second this request.

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a catgirl fugitive or suspect. The catgirl suspect has a scared look on her face as she is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering her body to mask her scent from the dog.

And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.

I made my character in a 3d game, I could zoom in and retake the pic but this is the original resolution.

Character from Star Ocean 4 for the staff.

One new one at higher res.

Posting a request for an undead monk character.

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fufilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given.

In the future, mate, link a series of images like this in an Imgur album or some other place off-site rather than take up four image slots in the drawthread itself. It's just a common courtesy to your fellow requesters--everybody keeps as small a footprint as possible.

I will, thank you.

Reference pics, plus one higher res. Staff is from Star Ocean 4 Sarah Jerund.

imgur.com/a/4n3pY

Unfortunately I cannot delete the old image posts as they have passed the time limit.

YES YES! I thought you were dead user!

Requesting that guy in a tracksuit squatting somewhere

Anchoring my Dark Heresy scooby doo scene.

WIP so far

Sorry I couldn't color it

Is this looking more like what you need?

Not OR but DAMN user that's good

Thank you.

i'm all about that

HE IS SERBIAN

if that user from last thread is still around.

Hey, I'm going to be starting a Pathfinder campaign soon, and I'd like to request a drawing of my Goblin Gunslinger/Grenadier.

She has the hairstyle of the 3d render (Riven's hairstyle, to be exact) and a face like the one next to that (the same piercings would be great).

Her armor should be like the rugged-looking set beneath that, except replacing the long jacket with a much more form-fitting leather corset like the one next to the armor reference, and replacing the belt with a double-belted pouch-thing like the one next to the corset.

Her gun is a similar design to the one on the top, except it should look oversized, sort of improvised and made of scrap, like the gun right beneath it.

can't remember the exact name for that type of "scale haubrek" but the detailing is nice

good work dude!

Thank you, kind user.

I would love to see a version of this guy in a loose fitting bartender outfit mixing some drinks.

Aren't PF gobbos weird melon headed things?

The SRD description says their heads are oversized, doesn't mention anything about melon-heads.

Besides, the GM is perfectly willing to let me play a cute goblin bomber chick rather than an ugly goblin bomber chick. So, yeah.

>guy

Not OR but, yes PF goblins are fucking hideous just like the rest of the official art.

yup

Migrating from last thread.

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.

>admirable

OR here, looks great dude.

Only on the inside user, only on the inside.

Reposting, again, from threads past.

I'd like some art of this inquisitor, clad in a long and concealing olive/black cloak, black scarf, steel breastplate, and steel gauntlets with raised knuckle protrusions. His weapon of choice is a heavy-bladed bastard sword, and around one of his gauntleted wrists is wrapped a chained brass pendant. Only his left eye is visible through his steel mask, and he dresses himself so as to completely cover his burnt skin. He's a very gaunt and tall man. His daughter is effectively a disembodied soul- a sort of misty ghost with glowing pupiless eyes, a big cozy muffler, and a small dirk-like sword tucked into a sash around her dress.

Pose is up to you, but ideally he should look drained of willpower, horrified at the sight of his own hands, or generally malaise. He could be thoroughly soaked in blood. His ghostly daughter might be floating around his shoulders and trying to caress or calm him, or just holding his hand. If you're just doing linework I'm happy to do my own coloring as well!

Thanks in advance!

NO ONE WILL DRAW YOUR OVERLY SPECIFIC SHIT

Ok.

Ok.

Elf. Vikings.

Ok

No sweat, SAD. Here's an anchor for when you get around to it.

Thanks again for taking my request.

I'm going thread to thread ruining everyone's great art ideas.